Holy Spirit warned me and now He has gone?

Sep 8, 2020
Queensland
✟14,297.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I got a fresh baptism of the Holy Spirit on 17th Feb 2020

So you've got an array of expected responses to this, ones that you could have seen coming, encouragements, but that feel meaningless to your experience. So take this one or leave it, as I expect, you'll likely want to leave it. But if what you've been doing has been working then ignore this.

... keep in mind this may stir up a few people too (and that is not my intention of this post! I am truly trying to help your situation). But I pray you'll hear through that. There are a lot of people with whole lives of 'testimony' that would be undone by considering the below...

The issue is your pentecostal understanding and adherence to the "Baptism of the Holy Spirit", in that there is a pursuit to receive the 'Holy' Spirit at a later point IN TIME to your (faith) conversion to Christ. And what happens is spiritual, but it is not Spiritual.

But, since the Holy Spirit is received at conversion (Eph 1:13, Acts is easily explained: note 1:8, c2, c8, c10), what you received at your so-called "Baptism/s of the Holy Spirit" were in fact demon/s. In the pursuit of the 'supernatural', the evil spirits gave you what you wanted, and have toyed with you. How has that turned out? But A Christian receives the Holy Spirit, and then some stray and plead to receive the "Holy Spirit" at a later point in time [again], and so, the enemy gave you another spirit/s, which you felt and gave you the experiences you longed for. You wanted visions and tongues and happenings, probably, like you saw others getting and giving testimony about. But how did your thoughts go (or decline) after those 'Baptisms'?

See, I'm not saying your experiences are false, and you need to believe the Bible's promises... I'm saying they're real, but they're from the wrong spirit. But I am also saying that you need to return to the truth of the Scriptures. The answer is easy, but takes humility - you need to stop being "Baptised in the Holy Spirit", reject that, pray to be free from those false spirits (that have been coming and going as you've been sweeping clean here and there), and come to Christ in purity and free from the pursuit of craving of 'supernatural happenings'. Rejoice rather that your name is written in heaven. Experience purity and peace.

Up until a certain extent demons can imitate God. There are demonic healers in African tribes (and famous pentecostals who have to release books titled, 'how to keep your healing', these people are evidencing a limited power). There were the plagues of Egypt the magicians could match up until a certain extent... And what a tiring and frustrating 'God' who has to be begged and pleaded with and so much faith shown to gain the smallest amount of 'spiritual happening', and then faith shown continuing with a strict regime of effort to keep the 'healing'... This is not the pursuit of God. Even demons could be stirred by tamborines in shaman rituals, and the Scriptures testify that these go around posing as 'gods' - for they have a power they want to be worshipped for. And what about those in Matthew 7 who have prophesied, cast out demons and done wonders in Jesus' name... who God didn't know? I don't think outright that these were lying about their experiences. And by signs and wonders Satan could even lead the elect astray, and that is one of his strategies.

Consider what I'm saying and read the Bible and see if God might break through to you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0