Holy Spirit warned me and now He has gone?

LizaMarie

Jan 17, 2015
✟142,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is what I don't understand but I can't speak in tongues anymore. I feel dead and lifeless inside and feel no comfort. I am completely different physically because the spiritual is all connected.
Feelings cannot be trusted. Our faith is not based on feelings. See Daniel 9V9's post above. We walk by Faith, not by sight. Trust in Jesus with your whole heart, and lean not on your own understanding. Stay grounded in the Word of God. Pray, morning and evening if possible. Attend Church, if possible, during this pandemic. We are going to have mountains and valleys during this pilgrimage on this mortal coil.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟379,648.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've lived a pure life, set apart for Jesus. Born again at a young age and speaking in tongues and have never gone into the world and never will. Once I gave my life to Jesus, I never looked back and He set me free from sin and I grew so close to God and Holy Spirit. Extremely close. I got baptised at age 20 which was glorious and amazing. The next year I got attacked spiritually and thought I had lost salvation but God led me through that wilderness and I discovered that I am His chosen beloved child! I had not lost salvation. The 'I am who you say I am' Hillsong album was timely and came out when I needed it. It was very tough trial but God got me through it and I saw His hand on my life. He gave me many visions and comforted me.
From this trial, I developed a weakness in the mind of ocd thoughts that got in the way of my relationship with God. Holy Spirit cleared most of this up in 2019. But a few things happened in Dec that made the weakness come back and got worse. I started 2020 in a panic! I needed the whole world to pray for me!
So God was chasing me down and giving me signs that I am victorious and safe. Because I felt weaker due to the thoughts, I needed Him to fight for me and He did! How I felt made me think that Holy Spirit had left but He had not left me and never will leave me. The only reason I believed this is because of how close I had been to Him. However, I started to get signs and threats of Him leaving. Holy Spirit was warning me about hardening my heart about hell. I believed the lie that I was going to hell and that He had left. He told me not to be so hard on myself. By February this year on the 17th God's power came over me and I was in the tangible presence of God for over 30 minutes. It was my victory day!

I got a fresh baptism of the Holy Spirit on 17th Feb 2020. It was amazing and glorious. This did not last but I did get a victorious awakening on the 14th March 2020. Rainbows came out as a sign of God's true promise on the 21st and on the 22nd a candle of hope was lit worldwide. Also on this day Holy Spirit warned me saying, 'hell is illegal' warned of double doors and said 'you must trust', 'must trust'. He said it very clearly.

I still felt so vulnerable in the spirit realm and I ended up on the 26th March getting shot in the head by a demon. This was quite severe and sore. More shots happened and on the 29th March, I felt Holy Spirit's power leaving wave after wave. The power literally was sucked out of my body and it physically changed me. After that a spiritual drink was poured in by the enemy and left me empty and weightless. This was the double doors opening in the spirit I was warned about it. I lost what felt like a stone of spiritual weight. This was so serious and severe. I could not stop weeping and shouting out. My own spirit that was reborn got destroyed! Can you imagine the agony! I have been in agony since March 29th 2020. I cannot get in the presence of God, it seems impossible. No one understands what happened. They tell me just have faith He will never leave but it's too late!

Why did He leave me, was it because I was fearful and doubted too much? Or because the enemy had a legal right to come in and steal because of my fear? I was warned so many times but did not know how to escape! It does not seem fair at all. I am now dreading hell but I am young woman after God's own heart. I am surrounded by Christians but feel like a hypocrite now. My desire to pray, read the Bible or worship has gone because I can't do it without the Holy Spirit. It is a terrible situation since church was my life, God was my life and now I cannot have God, I do not want life. But if I die I do not want hell, though the separation I feel from God feels like hell already.
God didn't leave you, this OCD stuff.

" since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God; for "All flesh is like grass and all its glory like the flower of grass. The grass withers, and the flower falls, but the word of the Lord remains forever." - 1 Peter 1:23-25

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟452,402.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know, but seems like a satanic attack, you may need to get rid of the consequences of that later if its true, but God doesn't abandon us, so keep praying and have faith that God is with you. God is going to do something and restore anything that was 'damaged' if you keep seeking and praying so have faith, i tell you again God does not abandon us never.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I felt my spirit get taken. I was forced to drink a spiritual drink that was poured in by the enemy. I did get shot in the head it was very sore. It destroyed my spirit head so I can’t connect with God. This is not a joke, a demon shot my head and part of it came out completely.
Ya, I'm sorry... But this is way out there for me..
Your spirit CANNOT get taken.
There is no such thing as a "spiritual drink".
Demons cannot shoot your head.

If ever you are feeling like there are dark spirits in your vicinity... or around you.. Which is real..... then pray in the name of Christ and tell them to leave....

However, the rest of your understanding... is a deception.

You need to seek a solid bible preaching and teaching clergy person right now.

• Prayers
Reactions: ss51
Upvote 0

HatGuy

Some guy in a hat
Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
✟123,338.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've lived a pure life, set apart for Jesus. Born again at a young age and speaking in tongues and have never gone into the world and never will. Once I gave my life to Jesus, I never looked back and He set me free from sin and I grew so close to God and Holy Spirit. Extremely close. I got baptised at age 20 which was glorious and amazing. The next year I got attacked spiritually and thought I had lost salvation but God led me through that wilderness and I discovered that I am His chosen beloved child! I had not lost salvation. The 'I am who you say I am' Hillsong album was timely and came out when I needed it. It was very tough trial but God got me through it and I saw His hand on my life. He gave me many visions and comforted me.
From this trial, I developed a weakness in the mind of ocd thoughts that got in the way of my relationship with God. Holy Spirit cleared most of this up in 2019. But a few things happened in Dec that made the weakness come back and got worse. I started 2020 in a panic! I needed the whole world to pray for me!
So God was chasing me down and giving me signs that I am victorious and safe. Because I felt weaker due to the thoughts, I needed Him to fight for me and He did! How I felt made me think that Holy Spirit had left but He had not left me and never will leave me. The only reason I believed this is because of how close I had been to Him. However, I started to get signs and threats of Him leaving. Holy Spirit was warning me about hardening my heart about hell. I believed the lie that I was going to hell and that He had left. He told me not to be so hard on myself. By February this year on the 17th God's power came over me and I was in the tangible presence of God for over 30 minutes. It was my victory day!

I got a fresh baptism of the Holy Spirit on 17th Feb 2020. It was amazing and glorious. This did not last but I did get a victorious awakening on the 14th March 2020. Rainbows came out as a sign of God's true promise on the 21st and on the 22nd a candle of hope was lit worldwide. Also on this day Holy Spirit warned me saying, 'hell is illegal' warned of double doors and said 'you must trust', 'must trust'. He said it very clearly.

I still felt so vulnerable in the spirit realm and I ended up on the 26th March getting shot in the head by a demon. This was quite severe and sore. More shots happened and on the 29th March, I felt Holy Spirit's power leaving wave after wave. The power literally was sucked out of my body and it physically changed me. After that a spiritual drink was poured in by the enemy and left me empty and weightless. This was the double doors opening in the spirit I was warned about it. I lost what felt like a stone of spiritual weight. This was so serious and severe. I could not stop weeping and shouting out. My own spirit that was reborn got destroyed! Can you imagine the agony! I have been in agony since March 29th 2020. I cannot get in the presence of God, it seems impossible. No one understands what happened. They tell me just have faith He will never leave but it's too late!

Why did He leave me, was it because I was fearful and doubted too much? Or because the enemy had a legal right to come in and steal because of my fear? I was warned so many times but did not know how to escape! It does not seem fair at all. I am now dreading hell but I am young woman after God's own heart. I am surrounded by Christians but feel like a hypocrite now. My desire to pray, read the Bible or worship has gone because I can't do it without the Holy Spirit. It is a terrible situation since church was my life, God was my life and now I cannot have God, I do not want life. But if I die I do not want hell, though the separation I feel from God feels like hell already.
The Holy Spirit has not left you. But God may be teaching you to stop relying on your feelings and experiences for assurance of his salvation and love and presence, and rely on the fact that Jesus died on the cross in history, and you can't do anything to change that, and when He died, He died for you. No exceptions. He died for all and so He died for you, whether you feel it or not.

Romans 8 says nothing will separate you from the love of God. Nothing.

You need to start relying on the Spirit who is the Word, the gospel of Jesus.

Ephesians 6:
"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

The Holy Spirit promises you in Romans 8 that nothing separates you from His love. He has not left you, but you need to discern who He is better. That discernment will come by standing on his unchanging promises, written for you for exactly this sort of situation.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The devil is just playing with your mind. You can still be saved. The forgiveness of the cross spans a whole lifetime. It is like a timeline we have, from point a) our birth, to point b) our death, a chance to return to God for forgiveness, no matter what sins we have given into.

Heb 9:27-28 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many;

You don't need to feel the Holy Spirit, most Christians don't feel God. God some times would have us walk by faith in His word, not our Spiritual feelings.

Reactions: friend of
Upvote 0

Baneredz

Sep 14, 2020
Jacksonville
✟7,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I felt Holy Spirit's power leaving wave after wave. The power literally was sucked out of my body and it physically changed me. After that a spiritual drink was poured in by the enemy and left me empty and weightless.

have you read Adam, Eve and Satan? The pdf is found on line. Explains the pain Adam and Eve went through when they were expelled out of Eden. The pain, the anguish. I'd like to recommend this book. I know that its not found in our normal bible, but as many know. There are books that did not make it into the cannon. These books wont help as they say with your salvation, therefore not needed. Just as Jesus spoke of the book of Jasher, giving it validity, yet we do not have it within our cannon. Jesus was privy to books we were not. it wont hurt to read it, and you might find yourself in the pain that they found themselves in when they partook of the forbidden.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lean not on your own understanding but in all things acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight", looks to be relationship, not stopping with reading his Book and relying on our own understanding.

If one is reading his book and following it, he is not relying on his own understanding, but on every word of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chris35

May 27, 2018
Melbourne
✟55,654.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry to hear brother that your in a pit of despair atm.

I will tell you what i see from your posts.

You say they hit you in the head, and you werent wearing your hemet of salvation, that they destroyed your spirit. From what i can tell your right about that, you havent had your salvation helmet on for a long time. However demons cannot destroy the spirit / soul. Jesus has final authority on what they can and cant do.

From what you wrote, i believe at one point, probably awhile ago, you started to believe that your salvation has come from the holy spirit, the presence thereof, signs, and works, being pure and doing the right things eg. A work based salvation, and this is why your helmet wasnt on.

Salvation is in Jesus christ, not by any works on our side, but the grace of God, and the work Jesus did. We are not covered by our own righteousness, but by his. We have put on the clothes of christ. It is no righteousness that any man can obtain, but that which is of Jesus, who is above all and nothing can take away that righteousness from us, because it is not ours.

Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard? 3

Think back to when you first received the holy spirit. Were you sinless when you received the holy spirit? Where you going out into the world, doing good deeds, and gods work? No, you received it because of faith in Jesus.

At one point of time, you have started to lose sight and understanding of your salvation, and moved to belief of salvation because of the holy spirit.

This gave the devil an oppprtunity to deceive you, if he can cover up the feelings from the holy spirit/ or make you think you have lost the holy spirit, then he can torment you with lies and despair about your salvation and keep you away from God. He tells you the problem is in one direction, when the problem is in another direction, so that you stay in the pit. This is what happened. You keep asking God for the spirit back, and looking inwardly for things you may of done wrong, instead of figuring out what the problem is.

The problem is, and always has been, your lack of understanding and sight about salvation that comes from Jesus. You might know it in your head, but not understand it spiritually.

I say it again! Your belief, faith, and understanding of salvation is wrong, and thats why he chose the head! Its your weak spot. So work on this area.

I suggest praying to God for spiritual revelation, understanding, sight, wisdom and faith about salvation and the work of Jesus on the cross, and spend time researching and reading the versus about salvation, untill you have a solid understanding of it.

The helmet of salvation, is a strong foundation and understanding of salvation, which i believe your missing.

I will pray for these things for you also.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Goodhuman

Jan 7, 2020
dfgdfsgdf
✟58,992.00
Country
Cambodia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just knew in my heart. I’ve not heard of shots either but it happened because my helmet of salvation wasn’t on.

If you are saved you don't need to do nothing. There is no such helmet of salvation and demons are unable to hurt us, this is why they are raging around trying to get into your mind and you allowing them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Simon Nurminen

In God's guidance.
Apr 20, 2019
Kristiinankaupunki
✟32,132.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I see that we share some similarities: I came to faith in 2017. I was wordly but little by little God set me free from many bondages. My desire was to be as good as possible for God. I tried to live without sin completely. But day after day I failed. Nevertheless, I had some strenghtenings of faith. At that time I thought that they were big in themselves but something greater was about to come... In summer 2018, God took me to His "school". My faith grew and strengthened. I read first time in my life the New Testament through. Repented. Prayed. Prayers were answered. In autumn 2018, I got closer to God wilfully, and every morning having woken up I felt His presence. I read the Bible and got "living waters" from it. My somewhat "radical" faith got stronger and I experienced God's miracles in my life. Blessings were abundant. Until one day...

In 2019, I was in a prayer and opening my heart to God. I was thanking Him for His miracles until devil came to stir up unbelief towards God's promises. It succeeded to sow a seed of unbelief to my heart. Then started falling...

I felt God's presence less and less and the unbelief grew continously. I cried out to God many times and every single time He helped me. The enemy was attacking me when I was weak. And when I was in the weakest point of my life (at that point it was the weakest), devil questioned why to have a relationship with Jesus. I didn't know the answer immediately and then I felt someone leaving me. I believed that the Spirit of God left me. I was terrified.

In the next morning I felt God's great absence. I was shocked and took the Bible. Got no "living waters" from it. I was petrified. I came to a conclusion that God had forsaken me. Things happened and I ended up in a ward. I was falsely accused by non-believing doctors of having psychosis. They forced me to eat medicine.

I was heartbroken. Hopeless. Desperate. Petriefied. I was so close to God but then all this happened! I felt emptiness in me.

Things happened in that ward which I consider to be from the Lord. A small amount of "miracles". Once I heard something which I think is from God and once the Word of God "opened" that I received "living waters" from it.

Finally, after having spent time a bit more than a month there I was allowed to go home without going there anymore. I felt that they (the staff on that ward and the doctors) destroyed me. I didn't read the Bible anymore, I was wordly etc.

I started visiting a person from whom later on became one friend of mine. One day the Lord spoke through this friend: I've opened you a door. You feel weak but God is strong in the weak. Strengthen my son, strengthen.

Weeks later, I had bad thoughts about God and I lost my hope. I thought that He forsook me again. But when I met my friend, the Lord spoke to me again, and He gave me a reason for this: "... but it's a strengthening of faith." My hope was restored.

And since that God has spoken to me promising many things: "Don't fear, don't fear." "Yet there comes a day where you can jump for the joy." "I'll never leave you, not for even a day." And even this, which can apply to all of us: "There's no sin which is that big that the work of the Golgotha can't cover."

The Lord continued speaking to me and He told me: "Thank the Lord." I tried to obey that exhortation. And I'm still daily thanking Him, waiting Him to come back to my life.

I was bitter towards God for what I had suffered without knowing it. One day He revealed that bitterness. Having heard that I tried to forsake the bitterness. It took maybe weeks to get rid of most of it.

Once He spoke to me this: "The Lord says that you're a child of God and always beloved for him." Additionally, He has spoken to me many, many promises. But the Lord has emphasized His love towards me this year even though I can't feel His divine love nor His presence neither can't hear His voice in my heart.

Also He has spoken about the consequences of this state: "My child, look, this suffering is to brighten my name."

Once He showed a revelation to this friend of mine (this is one of the many revelations): "I (God) will never forsake". This promise can apply to all of us.

Some promises from the Bible which the Lord has spoken to me: Psalms 18:4, Psalms 22:24-25, Psalms 25:3, Psalms 51:19, Psalms 57:3, Psalms 147:3, Isaiah 57:15, Isaiah 43:18-21, Isaiah 40:27-29, Isaiah 41:10, Romans 8:38-39, Hebrews 7:25.

About my own experience: I don't feel the Lord's presence, can't speak with Him, the Bible doesn't give me "the living waters". Most of the time I'm emotionless. Can't think properly because the inner voice who used to be the Holy Spirit is quiet. I see no beauty in this world, can't feel joy for anything. This person (Simon) who's talking to you is still missing the relationship with the Lord. But one day, I hope and desire, I'll receive Him back. There's some promises denoting to that indirectly.

I hope you get better now, even a bit. God loves you, He cares about you. Think about this: Romans 11:29.
AMP: For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable [for He does not withdraw what He has given, nor does He change His mind about those to whom He gives His grace or to whom He sends His call].

(Sorry for including so many "I" and "me" when denoting to me, I don't know how to omit those.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

If we sin after having received the Knowledge of The Truth, what King Saul went through is necessary. However, in time, The Good Lord Jesus The Christ will return.

• Prayers
Reactions: ss51
Upvote 0

Contrite Spirit

Kathy P
Sep 15, 2020
Pooler
✟10,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
"And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
My Father, Who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand."

John 10:28-29

Upvote 0