Holy Spirit warned me and now He has gone?

JesusisLord7

Jan 4, 2017
United Kingdom
✟10,542.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your story goes smack against the truths written in Romans 8:28-39

Please don't believe the lies with rob you of the Spirit of truth but believe the truth no matter what you feel or what your o.c.d is saying to you.

Stay in His truth and put your faith in His love that is the way to overcome the wicked attacking.

Not what you feel, for our feelings are fickle, but we know to be the truth. Hold onto the truth and the Spirit of truth will comfort you in His love over you.

Peace.
I feel it's too late for me now. My experience of Him leaving was very real.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,055.00
Faith
Non-Denom
That's true, I believed a load of lies and now I suffer.
Well then you know the answer that WE ALL have to apply in our lives right?

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 2 Cor 10:5

Upvote 0

JesusisLord7

Jan 4, 2017
United Kingdom
✟10,542.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your premise is wrong. He hasn't left you.

Would your natural parents leave you just because you've had a few struggles in life? If you then being evil know how to do good things for your children HOW MUCH MORE does your loving heavenly Father and Jesus want to show love to you. (based on Matt 7:11)
This is what I don't understand but I can't speak in tongues anymore. I feel dead and lifeless inside and feel no comfort. I am completely different physically because the spiritual is all connected.

Upvote 0

JesusisLord7

Jan 4, 2017
United Kingdom
✟10,542.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well then you know the answer that WE ALL have to apply in our lives right?

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 2 Cor 10:5
I have already been shot in the head by the enemy and my spirit has been destroyed. Something got taken from me in the spirit realm.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Martin Luther has a word for you.
"First, God has promised certainly His grace to the humbled: that is, to the self-deploring and despairing. But a man cannot be thoroughly humbled, until he comes to know that his salvation is utterly beyond his own powers, counsel, endeavours, will, and works, and absolutely depending on the will, counsel, pleasure, and work of another, that is, of God only. For if, as long as he has any persuasion that he can do even the least thing himself towards his own salvation, he retain a confidence in himself and do not utterly despair in himself, so long he is not humbled before God; but he proposes to himself some place, some time, or some work, whereby he may at length attain unto salvation. But he who hesitates not to depend wholly upon the good-will of God, he totally despairs in himself, chooses nothing for himself, but waits for God to work in him; and such an one, is the nearest unto grace, that he might be saved."

Martin Luther. (n.d.). The Bondage of the Will.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,055.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Didn't Israel believe God had left them when Pharaoh told Moses your people will make bricks with no straw? What happened then?

Didn't they also feel God left them to die at the Red Sea when the Egyptians were about to destroy them? What happened then? And other times as well?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But if I die I do not want hell, though the separation I feel from God feels like hell already.
Welcome!
Do not fear. We are in the flesh and have to deal with "things" of the flesh. His promise to you is that He will always be with you whether you "feel" him or not. Trust in this. Be blessed.

• Prayers
Reactions: friend of
Upvote 0

Glorytothefather2245

Always Forgive!
Site Supporter
May 26, 2018
Rhode Island
✟239,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I've lived a pure life, set apart for Jesus. Born again at a young age and speaking in tongues and have never gone into the world and never will. Once I gave my life to Jesus, I never looked back and He set me free from sin and I grew so close to God and Holy Spirit. Extremely close. I got baptised at age 20 which was glorious and amazing. The next year I got attacked spiritually and thought I had lost salvation but God led me through that wilderness and I discovered that I am His chosen beloved child! I had not lost salvation. The 'I am who you say I am' Hillsong album was timely and came out when I needed it. It was very tough trial but God got me through it and I saw His hand on my life. He gave me many visions and comforted me.
From this trial, I developed a weakness in the mind of ocd thoughts that got in the way of my relationship with God. Holy Spirit cleared most of this up in 2019. But a few things happened in Dec that made the weakness come back and got worse. I started 2020 in a panic! I needed the whole world to pray for me!
So God was chasing me down and giving me signs that I am victorious and safe. Because I felt weaker due to the thoughts, I needed Him to fight for me and He did! How I felt made me think that Holy Spirit had left but He had not left me and never will leave me. The only reason I believed this is because of how close I had been to Him. However, I started to get signs and threats of Him leaving. Holy Spirit was warning me about hardening my heart about hell. I believed the lie that I was going to hell and that He had left. He told me not to be so hard on myself. By February this year on the 17th God's power came over me and I was in the tangible presence of God for over 30 minutes. It was my victory day!

I got a fresh baptism of the Holy Spirit on 17th Feb 2020. It was amazing and glorious. This did not last but I did get a victorious awakening on the 14th March 2020. Rainbows came out as a sign of God's true promise on the 21st and on the 22nd a candle of hope was lit worldwide. Also on this day Holy Spirit warned me saying, 'hell is illegal' warned of double doors and said 'you must trust', 'must trust'. He said it very clearly.

I still felt so vulnerable in the spirit realm and I ended up on the 26th March getting shot in the head by a demon. This was quite severe and sore. More shots happened and on the 29th March, I felt Holy Spirit's power leaving wave after wave. The power literally was sucked out of my body and it physically changed me. After that a spiritual drink was poured in by the enemy and left me empty and weightless. This was the double doors opening in the spirit I was warned about it. I lost what felt like a stone of spiritual weight. This was so serious and severe. I could not stop weeping and shouting out. My own spirit that was reborn got destroyed! Can you imagine the agony! I have been in agony since March 29th 2020. I cannot get in the presence of God, it seems impossible. No one understands what happened. They tell me just have faith He will never leave but it's too late!

Why did He leave me, was it because I was fearful and doubted too much? Or because the enemy had a legal right to come in and steal because of my fear? I was warned so many times but did not know how to escape! It does not seem fair at all. I am now dreading hell but I am young woman after God's own heart. I am surrounded by Christians but feel like a hypocrite now. My desire to pray, read the Bible or worship has gone because I can't do it without the Holy Spirit. It is a terrible situation since church was my life, God was my life and now I cannot have God, I do not want life. But if I die I do not want hell, though the separation I feel from God feels like hell already.
Don't feed into the lies of satan. Faith is not a feeling, faith is knowing that you are saved by grace thru faith and not of works. There will be times and seasons of feeling like God is not with you. It's sounds to me like you are dealing with a lot of spiritual Warfare. Spiritual Warfare does not decrease when you are saved it increases, you are now a marked target because you are a beacon of light for the world now. Realize who you are in Christ he gave all his disciples authority over the powers of darkness in his name. Get back in the fight and pick up that sword of the spirit and start using it against the demonic realm, don't let them disarm you. Your mind is a battlefield for the devil because that's how he influences people to sin. You wouldn't be concerned about your salvation if your heart was hardened, you wouldn't know. As we plunge in to the end times even more spiritual Warfare will increase.

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,216.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I've lived a pure life, set apart for Jesus. Born again at a young age and speaking in tongues and have never gone into the world and never will. Once I gave my life to Jesus, I never looked back and He set me free from sin and I grew so close to God and Holy Spirit. Extremely close. I got baptised at age 20 which was glorious and amazing. The next year I got attacked spiritually and thought I had lost salvation but God led me through that wilderness and I discovered that I am His chosen beloved child! I had not lost salvation. The 'I am who you say I am' Hillsong album was timely and came out when I needed it. It was very tough trial but God got me through it and I saw His hand on my life. He gave me many visions and comforted me.
From this trial, I developed a weakness in the mind of ocd thoughts that got in the way of my relationship with God. Holy Spirit cleared most of this up in 2019. But a few things happened in Dec that made the weakness come back and got worse. I started 2020 in a panic! I needed the whole world to pray for me!
So God was chasing me down and giving me signs that I am victorious and safe. Because I felt weaker due to the thoughts, I needed Him to fight for me and He did! How I felt made me think that Holy Spirit had left but He had not left me and never will leave me. The only reason I believed this is because of how close I had been to Him. However, I started to get signs and threats of Him leaving. Holy Spirit was warning me about hardening my heart about hell. I believed the lie that I was going to hell and that He had left. He told me not to be so hard on myself. By February this year on the 17th God's power came over me and I was in the tangible presence of God for over 30 minutes. It was my victory day!

I got a fresh baptism of the Holy Spirit on 17th Feb 2020. It was amazing and glorious. This did not last but I did get a victorious awakening on the 14th March 2020. Rainbows came out as a sign of God's true promise on the 21st and on the 22nd a candle of hope was lit worldwide. Also on this day Holy Spirit warned me saying, 'hell is illegal' warned of double doors and said 'you must trust', 'must trust'. He said it very clearly.

I still felt so vulnerable in the spirit realm and I ended up on the 26th March getting shot in the head by a demon. This was quite severe and sore. More shots happened and on the 29th March, I felt Holy Spirit's power leaving wave after wave. The power literally was sucked out of my body and it physically changed me. After that a spiritual drink was poured in by the enemy and left me empty and weightless. This was the double doors opening in the spirit I was warned about it. I lost what felt like a stone of spiritual weight. This was so serious and severe. I could not stop weeping and shouting out. My own spirit that was reborn got destroyed! Can you imagine the agony! I have been in agony since March 29th 2020. I cannot get in the presence of God, it seems impossible. No one understands what happened. They tell me just have faith He will never leave but it's too late!

Why did He leave me, was it because I was fearful and doubted too much? Or because the enemy had a legal right to come in and steal because of my fear? I was warned so many times but did not know how to escape! It does not seem fair at all. I am now dreading hell but I am young woman after God's own heart. I am surrounded by Christians but feel like a hypocrite now. My desire to pray, read the Bible or worship has gone because I can't do it without the Holy Spirit. It is a terrible situation since church was my life, God was my life and now I cannot have God, I do not want life. But if I die I do not want hell, though the separation I feel from God feels like hell already.
It sounds like God is chastening you, so please don't despair. God has a very good reason for allowing this to happen to you. I'm sure you can't find a rational explanation for this affliction but hang in there God will reveal it to you when you're ready.

The enemy goes after those who confess Christ as their Lord and savior, the devil and his demons are very powerful and they do attack God's people. The main weapons of the devil are lies and deception, he accuses us and tells us the lie that we're not worthy to be called Christians.

God has allowed the enemy to try you, remember (the devil must ask God for permission to afflict Gods people). The fact that you show so much concern for your spiritual state shows that God is actually doing a work in your life. Those who are lost would never show such deep sorrow for their state.

Jesus said, "blessed are those who mourn" He was referring to those who mourn over their sin just as you're doing. So please don't give up, and know that you can come back to the Lord just as you are. God knows exactly how you feel, He knows your a sinner needing forgiveness just as the rest of us do.

Jesus said, "I will never leave you, nor forsake you". Please don't look to yourself or rely on your own strength to repent, just come to the Lord as you are. Call upon Him to free you from this bondage of guilt and despair. He draws near to those who draw near to Him.

If you try to clean your life up before you approach Him, the enemy will use that time to drag you deeper into depravity and cause you to lose hope altogether. Please don't allow that old liar to rob you of the joy which Christ purchased for you at a very high personal cost.

You can't see the forest through the trees right now, but if you put your whole trust in Christ He will show you. It sounds like you're relying on your own strength and wisdom in this battle with the powers of darkness. Humans are no match for them, one angel killed 186,000 soldiers in one night but he couldn't defeat Satan so He called upon the Lord, so we shouldn't try to fight them on our own either.

• Informative
Upvote 0

zoidar

loves Jesus the Christ! ✝️
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2010
✟884,137.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

"I needed the whole world to pray for me!
So God was chasing me down and giving me signs that I am victorious and safe."

I very much recognize this also from my early Christian life. I no longer ask people to pray for me all the time, because I don't believe this is the will of God. Why would God listen to everyone else more than our own prayers? Sure at times I go for intercession after a sermon, nothing wrong with that. Better to trust that God heard us the first time and we don't have to repeat it over and over, rather trust in God.

"I am surrounded by Christians but feel like a hypocrite now. My desire to pray, read the Bible or worship has gone because I can't do it without the Holy Spirit. It is a terrible situation since church was my life, God was my life and now I cannot have God, I do not want life."

I have been there too. You know what? Don't worry! Jesus knows your situation and God is holding you tenderly in his hands. You still believe right? Then you have the Holy Spirit even you may not notice. Being a Christian is not about feelings, it's about faith and trust. Your feelings may say: "I'm no longer a child of God", but you are! Faith is a decision to follow Christ, not a feeling. Feelings are like ripples on the surface, they move, change, are easily disturbed. There at the bottom is the true faith, the choice of the heart, and that is what really matters. I don't know how much this helps you, but I say don't focus on feelings, just trust in Christ, the cross where you were and are forgiven. Lean on forgiveness, the complete work of Christ. No power in the universe, not any force or demon can undo what Christ has done for you.

In Christ our Lord,
Peter

Upvote 0

Goodhuman

Jan 7, 2020
dfgdfsgdf
✟58,992.00
Country
Cambodia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A demon shot my head and took out the spiritual part of it completely. Many shots happened. Holy Spirit warned me of this too.

Not heard of such shots. Seems fake. How do you know Holy Spirit warned you and not demon, as they can imitate everyrhing?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I have been in agony since March 29th 2020. I cannot get in the presence of God, it seems impossible. No one understands what happened. They tell me just have faith He will never leave but it's too late!

Why did He leave me, was it because I was fearful and doubted too much? Or because the enemy had a legal right to come in and steal because of my fear? I was warned so many times but did not know how to escape! It does not seem fair at all. I am now dreading hell but I am young woman after God's own heart. I am surrounded by Christians but feel like a hypocrite now. My desire to pray, read the Bible or worship has gone because I can't do it without the Holy Spirit.

First of all, you never lived a pure life. Even before this whole "issue" of yours started.

Second. Welcome to life and the pains of growing up. In life you will run into some hard stuff and you just need to learn from these experiences because as human beings we need to bad experiences because it does help us grow up wiser.

Every single prophet to saint has lived in some dark times in their lives, despite their faith. Just read Joseph in Genesis all the way to the Apostles who where murdered. They did not come to God because of fear of hell. I think going "i'm afraid of going to hell" can also be a bad thing, and maybe that is why you feel the HS left. The bad side of this fear of hell is that it leads to some irrational Christian views; views that you don't realize is that your only selling point (the only reason) for your faith is all based of fear. Fear of the worst form of suffering dealt due to failure to appease.

You think God wants you to turn to him because you are afraid he is going to kill you? There is a difference between having a God as a higher power to turn to, and a god that you must submit to as a dictator. You are doing the later just by the fears you have about "going to hell". Worry about your life now, and just work hard for your future. Suck up every bad event in your life as something that will cashed to experience.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I have already been shot in the head by the enemy and my spirit has been destroyed. Something got taken from me in the spirit realm.
What....... are you talking about??????

Your soul cannot be destroyed... It is eternal.

Since you have accepted Christ and been baptized... your are protected by Christ and nothing can snatch you from His hand.

You are a child of God and have eternal life..

Do you, maybe, think that this has something to do with your OCD?

Seriously... Christianity, salvation, eternal life... all of this is way simpler than you are portraying it to be.

The enemy has you spinning in your head... Rebuke him and accept that he has no power over you..

You cannot get "shot in the head" by a demonic entity....

Get on your knees.. Tell God what your worries are... In an audible voice, with the power of Christs name.. Rebuke the devil and all his minions.. Free yourself from this whirlwind of nonsense.

Upvote 0

JesusisLord7

Jan 4, 2017
United Kingdom
✟10,542.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not heard of such shots. Seems fake. How do you know Holy Spirit warned you and not demon, as they can imitate everyrhing?
I just knew in my heart. I’ve not heard of shots either but it happened because my helmet of salvation wasn’t on.

Upvote 0

JesusisLord7

Jan 4, 2017
United Kingdom
✟10,542.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What....... are you talking about??????

Your soul cannot be destroyed... It is eternal.

Since you have accepted Christ and been baptized... your are protected by Christ and nothing can snatch you from His hand.

You are a child of God and have eternal life..

Do you, maybe, think that this has something to do with your OCD?

Seriously... Christianity, salvation, eternal life... all of this is way simpler than you are portraying it to be.

The enemy has you spinning in your head... Rebuke him and accept that he has no power over you..

You cannot get "shot in the head" by a demonic entity....

Get on your knees.. Tell God what your worries are... In an audible voice, with the power of Christs name.. Rebuke the devil and all his minions.. Free yourself from this whirlwind of nonsense.
I felt my spirit get taken. I was forced to drink a spiritual drink that was poured in by the enemy. I did get shot in the head it was very sore. It destroyed my spirit head so I can’t connect with God. This is not a joke, a demon shot my head and part of it came out completely.

Upvote 0

JesusisLord7

Jan 4, 2017
United Kingdom
✟10,542.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I felt my spirit get taken. I was forced to drink a spiritual drink that was poured in by the enemy. I did get shot in the head it was very sore. It destroyed my spirit head so I can’t connect with God. This is not a joke, a demon shot my head and part of it came out completely.
All of it happened in the spirit realm.

Upvote 0