hiya! ermmm, so, what's going on?

toxibunny

Apr 9, 2006
✟15,135.00
Faith
Unitarian
So, my name's Andy, and I've recently started going to church with my girlfriend. It's one of those evangelical pentecostal types, which I gather is quite a new thing in england, and so far, it's OK... I like the singing - you know, lashing out large dollops of musical praise to the great source of love+life of the universe :amen:, but I've found there's a lot I don't understand.

so here I am.

I'd like my stay here to be a pleasant one, and an informative one, and I'd like to pass out big fluffy hugs to you all on my first day here.

one question though, what are the restricted forums about, and why can't I go there? (so I gather from the forum T&Cs- yes, I read them :p)

anyway, hugs, I'm gonna go lurk for a while to get my bearings... bye! :)

sequins

start a new pattern
Dec 18, 2005
Northern California
✟16,876.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello and welcome to Christian Forums! :wave:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Upvote 0

Gardenia

Of the Hearth and Hedge
May 1, 2005
New Hampshire
✟18,792.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Yep, the Christian Only sections are.. well.. Christian only. Christian as defined in the rules anyway.. even some who consiter themself Christian are not by the standards of the site. You'll be able to post in most of the open section though, with a few exceptions.
It's a little confusing to figure out at first, but gets easier.

Welcome. :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums