Atlanta
✟21,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've actually been on CF since late 2021, but I haven't done an introduction yet, so here I am, haha.

Well, my name is Christian, but I usually go by Chris. I am a college student studying computer science, and I originally joined these forums to fellowship with fellow Christians. My purpose in life, from what I've seen so far, is a bit different from everyone elses. I'm still questioning whether I truly deserve to libe, but God will show me in the future. So far, from what I've seen throughout my 19 years on Earth, it's leaning towards no, but I don't fully know yet.

Anyways, I've been raised on God ever since I came out the womb, and I read the bible daily. So now, I come on here to get a better understanding of the Bible, and the word of God and Christ.

That's my introduction after a year-and-a-half of having this account finally, haha. Nice to meet you all, and I hope we can converse in the future!

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF, I hope the compare and contrast of different traditions will help you navigate through God's purpose for your life .. and that you have some good conversations along the way.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟959,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,198.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

hello_friend.gif

Welcome to Christian Forums,
Chris!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.
Have faith in his prophets.
Then you will have success."

2 Chronicles 20:20

Some trust in chariots.
Some trust in horses.
But we trust in the LORD our God.

Psalms 20:7

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,655,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've actually been on CF since late 2021, but I haven't done an introduction yet, so here I am, haha.

Well, my name is Christian, but I usually go by Chris. I am a college student studying computer science, and I originally joined these forums to fellowship with fellow Christians. My purpose in life, from what I've seen so far, is a bit different from everyone elses. I'm still questioning whether I truly deserve to libe, but God will show me in the future. So far, from what I've seen throughout my 19 years on Earth, it's leaning towards no, but I don't fully know yet.

Anyways, I've been raised on God ever since I came out the womb, and I read the bible daily. So now, I come on here to get a better understanding of the Bible, and the word of God and Christ.

That's my introduction after a year-and-a-half of having this account finally, haha. Nice to meet you all, and I hope we can converse in the future!
Welcome Christian! :)

Upvote 0

Geekgrl76

Jan 18, 2023
Jacksonville
✟8,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced

Welcome Chris! I pray that God continues to watch over you through your journey in college and life. Thank you so much for introducing yourself and sharing that! God Bless! :innocent:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

deborahjoy429

Mar 20, 2023
Mid-Atlantic
✟11,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
You 100% deserve to live. Your time here is a gift from God. And whatever mistakes you may have made, when you accept His Lordship, you are "accepted in the Beloved." You don't need to have the same life purpose as someone else. There are a multitude of life purposes (vocational and avocational and relational) that can all glorify God. He has given you your own interests and gifts. One way to approach this would be to say, "God, you've gifted me in X and Y, and I feel inclined to pursue Y. I think Y could bring some good into your world or could be a way to network with those who need to know you or could provide finances for Your kingdom charities/ministries, but I don't know what I'm doing. So if this isn't your will for me, please correct my path along the way. But otherwise I will assume you are in this path. And please show me ways that I can be a salt and a light in my job/ neighborhood/ finances." I've found that many of the most impactful lives I'm aware of went through many twists and turns--whether corrections or new phases. It's not on your shoulders to get everything "right." What a weight that would be!

Ephesians 1:
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, 4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, 5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, 6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He [a]made us accepted in the Beloved.

Here's an interview I was reminded of which you might enjoy:

Upvote 0