Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

The Son of man’s presence shall be obvious to us personally when we hear His voice speaking to us. That evidence of the Son is within our own hearts.

He opens up the Scriptures to our understanding….and our hearts shall “burn” within us which is the witness of God to our hearts that this is His Son whom we are to hear as it is He that expounds them.

Luk 24:32 KJV
(32) And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

Luk 24:27 KJV
(27) And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himse
lf.

False prophets though have to rely on outward “great signs and wonders” to deceive people into thinking that they are preaching the true Christ in their words.

The true Son is not speaking in them though. The spirit that speaks through them is the “antichrist”…the instead-of the true Christ.

They fascinate the literal eyes of those they deceive with their performance of outward signs and tickle their itching ears with their charismatic speaking of wonderous words (which are empty of His knowledge).

Mat 24:23-24 KJV
(23) Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
(24) For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

The preaching of the true Christ shall be evident within our very own hearts.

The disciples had asked: What is the sign of His presence? What are we to look for that shows us that this is the genuine Christ speaking to us as opposed to false Christs being preached by false prophets?

Mat 24:3-5
(3) And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming (Greek: Parousia -PRESENCE), and of the end of the world (aiōn - AGE)?
(4) And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
(5) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am (THE) Christ; and shall deceive many.

The light shines/breaks forth within our darkened hearts….and that is the sign of His presence when we hear the true Christ speaking to us today.

The sun comes out of east (in the arising of the dawn) and shines unto the west (where it had set before) .

The same thing happens within our once-darkened hearts. False prophets do not have this effect within the heart.

They have to rely on the performance of outward signs (such as literal water baptism) to “bewitch” or fascinate our eyes with. They show us a public display/picture/portrayal of Christ crucified by the performance of this sign which is suppose to convince us that the true Christ is speaking through them. The great sign of literal water baptism is so powerful to the eyes that it even deceives the very elect...if possible. It makes them sway a bit towards believing that the false prophets are preaching with the true spirit/breath of Christ.

Mat 24:27
(27) For as the lightning (Greek: astrapē - bright shining, flash of light) cometh out of the east (Greek: anatolē- a rising of light, dawn) , and shineth even unto the west (dusmē - sun set, going down); so shall also the coming (PRESENCE) of the Son of man be.

Peter explains the sign of the presence of the Son of man. Some of the disciples heard a voice in the holy mount proclaiming that this is His beloved Son in whom He is well pleased.

2Pe 1:17-21 KJV
(17) For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

(18) And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

But we have a more sure word of prophecy.

When we hear the testimony of the true Christ (as opposed to false Christs speaking through false prophets), the day “dawns” (glimmers, breaks) in our hearts and the day star (or morning star) arises in our hearts when we hear His interpretation of the Scriptures. This is the witness of God in our hearts that testifies that this is truly His Son speaking to us.

This is our holy “mount”…the holy arising of light...in our hearts proving the presence of the true Christ.

(19) We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Our hearts shall burn within as He (the true only begotten Son of God) opens up the Scriptures to our understanding. We are to take heed on how we hear so that more knowledge shall be given.

(20) Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
(21) For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Again, the light shines out of the darkness. The genuine presence of Jesus Christ (whose face shines) produces a shining in our hearts…. within this earthly vessel.

In the face of the true Jesus Christ whom we are to hear as He opens up the Scriptures produces God’s light to shine within our very own hearts.

God commands it to shine….and that is the witness of God within our hearts that this is His Son whom we are to hear as He opens up the Scriptures to our minds. He testifies to us that we are in the face of the true Jesus Christ. We receive the testimony of men....but the testimony of God within our hearts is greater. We experience the power of God within our hearts when we hear His true voice speaking in His true Son.

2Co 4:5-7 KJV
(5) For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
(6) For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

(7) But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

His face….His countenance… shines as the sun in its strength. This is the sign that we are in front of the face of the true Son who speaks. We know that we are in His presence (His face) when we see the shining within our hearts as He speaks to us whose voice is like many waters.

Rev 1:15-17 KJV
(15) And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
(16) And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

And when we know it is truly Him, we are to humble ourselves….as John showed us by “falling at His feet as dead”.

(17) And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

The holy “mount”…the holy rising…for us today is in the arising “sun” breaking forth in the darkness of our very own hearts ….like the dawn breaking forth to chase the darkness away by the first-of-the-morning shooting of rays of light.

Mat 17:1-6 KJV

(1) And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

His face did shine as the sun. We shall know it is truly Him as the “sun” shall arise in our hearts at His presence when He expounds the Law and the prophets….”Moses” and “Elijah”…to us. We shall know we are truly in His face…in His presence.

We are then to humble ourselves….putting on Christ at His presence. His raiment was white as the light….we are to put His righteousness on in His presence.

(2) And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

He expounds the Law and the prophets to us by the opening up of the Scriptures to our understanding.

(3) And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.
(4) Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.

“Hear ye Him: “ This is the sign of the genuine Son who we are to hear as He opens up the Scriptures to our hearing ears.

(5) While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
(6) And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.

Those who first trust in the true Christ stand with the Lamb on the “mount”…the arising…”Zion”…meaning “sign or indication or sign post”.

We are with Him on the holy mount...the holy arising of "sun".... the sign (Zion) of the Son of man that shines within our hearts.

Rev 14:1 KJV
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

“Mount” = oros -Probably a from an obsolete word ὄρω orō (to rise or “rear”; perhaps akin to G142; compare G3733); a mountain (as lifting itself above the plain): - hill, mount (-ain).

"Zion" = "sign, indication, sign post, monument, mark"