But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and you shall go forth...

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

We are to “awake” (to His righteousness) out of our “sleep” and arise from OUT of the dead ones.

We must awake and come OUT from among those who will still continue to “sleep” in their sins and trespasses (coming out of man-based organized “churches” ) and who will not believe in the Light of the knowledge of our Lord that is revealed to them.

Christ will give us light…His knowledge. He will send the Spirit of Truth so that we grow in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior….our Deliverer.

Eph 5:14-15
(14) Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from (OUT of) the dead (ones), and Christ shall give thee light.

(15) See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

That light shines within our once-darkened hearts….and it is be elevated within us by the doing of His righteousness towards the hearing of His knowledge. More knowledge shall then be given.

The darkness within our hearts will eventually completely disappear as we shall enter in to fully understand the mysteries of His kingdom.

The “sun of righteousness” shall arise (arise within our hearts) with healing in its wings (rays of light).

We ...who fear His name (authority)....shall “go forth” from the unbelieving churches of fleshly-minded men being released from their bondage to their church handwriting of ordinances. We will not fear the authority of men.

We shall go joyfully forth out (as calves released from the stall) from among them in our new found freedom in Christ…no longer being tied to man’s teachings and commandments which kept us in the darkness.

Mal 4:2-3 KJV
(2) But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

(3) And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

We must come forth out of the dead ones. What agreement has the temple of God with “idols”….that is, images? Church handwritings of ordinances/dogmas are “images” that they are keeping and serving. They are image worshippers and not God worshippers no matter what they profess.

Their images are “dead” works of man’s hands (church scribes) and are not of the living God who has written His commandments upon our minds and hearts to keep and serve. We are “unclean” when we sit together with them in these things. God did not write their handwritings so why willingly subject ourselves to them?

2Co 6:16-18
(16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols (IMAGES)? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

We MUST come out from among them and be separate and no longer attach ourselves with those who are “unclean”. We must come out from touching the “dead body” of the churches of fleshly-minded men . We are cleansed as a result of coming out from among them. We are then sanctified.

This is the "holy commandment" that is delivered to us and that we are not to turn away from. "holy" = "separate, apart" for our santification.

(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

We must come out and go to the Father who will then receive us.

(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

We must go to Him outside “the camp” to be sanctified with the blood of Jesus. They will persecute us for leaving the churches of fleshly-minded men but we are to “bear His reproach”….not returning evil for their evil.

Heb 13:9-14 KJV
(9) Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.
(10) We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.
(11) For the bodies of those beasts, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned without the camp.
(12) Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.
(13) Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.

(14) For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

Whoever is attached to the “dead body” of man-based churches is “unclean”. We defile our mortal bodies by sitting together with them in their "churches". Our sanctification is to hear the "holy commandment" that is delivered to us: to come out from among them and be separate.

To purify ourselves, we must come out from among them and be separate. We are to hear the message and believe in it…and believing is doing.

The teaching to come out from among them and be separate is the “water of separation”.

Num 19:13 KJV
(13) Whosoever toucheth the dead body of any man that is dead, and purifieth not himself, defileth the tabernacle of the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from Israel: because the water of separation was not sprinkled upon him, he shall be unclean; his uncleanness is yet upon him.

Jesus is the Way and the Truth. He tells us the Truth…and we must FOLLOW Him in the Way that He has shown us.

As He “went away”, we must also “go away” from the man-based churches. It is expedient for us to “go away” so that He sends the Comforter to us as they (the churches of men) will persecute us for doing so. But the Spirit of Truth will comfort us. He will give us peace.

Joh 16:7-11 KJV
(7) Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
(8) And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

They….the dead body of the churches of men…will not believe on Him.

(9) Of sin, because they believe not on me;

We are to go out and go to the Father who will receive us as His sons and daughters.

(10) Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

When we leave their churches, this is judgment upon them. The prince of this world is judged. The princes of this age are the church rulers who are ruling through their handwritings which brings us into their bondage.

(11) Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

We have a commandment from the Father: to “arise” and let us go from here…from the churches of men. When we do this, we show them that we love the Father.

Joh 14:30-31 KJV
(30) Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
(31) But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

When we leave them, it is a judgment on them.