• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

HI, New here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoNiCaAnNe

Jun 14, 2007
San Antonio, Texas
✟7,630.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:wave: Hi,

well, Im new to this forum, and am just looking to help others and also recieve help. Ive struggled with anorexia and bulimia for going on # years now, and this was all due to abuse as a child by my grandfather. I became christian when I entered college, my family never took me to church and I was baptized april ##, ####. I have overcome the issue of the abuse, and overcame self-mutilation, but am having a hard time overcoming my ED. For all who suffer I know you can relate to knowing how hard it is, and I guess thats what I am searching for, people who understand, my church is alot of support to me, but they dont really understand much. Family thinks its overwith, mom told me that "all i had to do was stop" which is way easier said than done. well, looking forward to getting to know people!

Thanks for reading!

~~~~MoNiCaAnNe~~~~

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey there, welcome to the forum! :hug: I'm April, and I can guarantee that you will see me around a lot. ;) I hope that we can provide some support and encouragement - and fellowship too! - for you... after all, that's what we're here for. We've an amazing support network, and new faces are always welcome. :) :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.