✟46,081.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brothers & Sisters,

I am so grateful for the journey that I have been on over the past year as part of the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) program in St. Ignatius Church. The program has helped me to grow and deepen my understanding of my faith, and I am now a confirmed Catholic Christian after receiving the sacrament of Confirmation on Easter Vigil.

Throughout the program, I was fortunate enough to have some amazing RCIA facilitators, including May Thong, Cat Yong, and Francis. Their instruction and guidance helped me to better understand the teachings of the Catholic Church, and I am extremely grateful for their dedication and commitment to my spiritual development.

I was also lucky enough to have some wonderful group members who supported me throughout my RCIA journey. Together, we shared our experiences and insights, and helped to create a sense of community and belonging.

As I reflect on my journey, one Bible verse that comes to mind is 1 Peter 3:15. This verse reminds me to always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks me to give the reason for the hope that I have. I strive to do this with gentleness and respect, and through my time in RCIA, I have been equipped with the knowledge and understanding to do so.

My RCIA journey has been an incredible experience, and I am grateful for the grace of God throughout the process. I have gained a greater understanding of the teachings of the Bible, and I have been able to strengthen my faith in ways that I never thought possible.

In fact, one of the most important lessons that I learned during my RCIA journey is that faith is not just about belief; it is about action. I learned that as a Catholic Christian, I have a responsibility to put my faith into action, to help those in need, to love my neighbor as myself, and to spread the message of God's love and mercy to others.

As I move forward in my journey, I am reminded of the words of Matthew 5:16, which says, "Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." I am committed to letting my light shine and to spreading the message of God's love and mercy to those around me.

In closing, I offer this prayer of gratitude and dedication to God:

Dear God, I am so thankful for the opportunity to have been part of the RCIA program and to have strengthened my faith through the process. I am grateful for the wisdom and guidance of our facilitators and for the support and fellowship of my group members. I ask that you continue to bless me as I journey in faith and guide me to put my faith into action. May my light shine before others so that they may see your good deeds and glorify you, Father in heaven. I dedicate myself to your service and pray for your grace and guidance in all that I do. Amen.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dear Brothers & Sisters,

I am so grateful for the journey that I have been on over the past year as part of the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) program in St. Ignatius Church. The program has helped me to grow and deepen my understanding of my faith, and I am now a confirmed Catholic Christian after receiving the sacrament of Confirmation on Easter Vigil.

Throughout the program, I was fortunate enough to have some amazing RCIA facilitators, including May Thong, Cat Yong, and Francis. Their instruction and guidance helped me to better understand the teachings of the Catholic Church, and I am extremely grateful for their dedication and commitment to my spiritual development.

I was also lucky enough to have some wonderful group members who supported me throughout my RCIA journey. Together, we shared our experiences and insights, and helped to create a sense of community and belonging.

As I reflect on my journey, one Bible verse that comes to mind is 1 Peter 3:15. This verse reminds me to always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks me to give the reason for the hope that I have. I strive to do this with gentleness and respect, and through my time in RCIA, I have been equipped with the knowledge and understanding to do so.

My RCIA journey has been an incredible experience, and I am grateful for the grace of God throughout the process. I have gained a greater understanding of the teachings of the Bible, and I have been able to strengthen my faith in ways that I never thought possible.

In fact, one of the most important lessons that I learned during my RCIA journey is that faith is not just about belief; it is about action. I learned that as a Catholic Christian, I have a responsibility to put my faith into action, to help those in need, to love my neighbor as myself, and to spread the message of God's love and mercy to others.

As I move forward in my journey, I am reminded of the words of Matthew 5:16, which says, "Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." I am committed to letting my light shine and to spreading the message of God's love and mercy to those around me.

In closing, I offer this prayer of gratitude and dedication to God:

Dear God, I am so thankful for the opportunity to have been part of the RCIA program and to have strengthened my faith through the process. I am grateful for the wisdom and guidance of our facilitators and for the support and fellowship of my group members. I ask that you continue to bless me as I journey in faith and guide me to put my faith into action. May my light shine before others so that they may see your good deeds and glorify you, Father in heaven. I dedicate myself to your service and pray for your grace and guidance in all that I do. Amen.
I’m glad you found it edifying. May God continuously bless you in your journey. :)

Upvote 0