✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I have a testimony I'd like to share...

I had gone to the store this morning and as I was leaving, I had sat my phone, etc. on a picnic table outside. When I got home I couldn't find my phone anywhere....so I go back to the store, look on the picnic table, and it was not there, so I go inside to the customer service desk and ask, and lo and behold, someone had turned it in to the desk!!! Praise God!!! Just wanted to share the good news! Also, I'm praising His name because I have access to the internet again!!

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have a testimony I'd like to share...

I had gone to the store this morning and as I was leaving, I had sat my phone, etc. on a picnic table outside. When I got home I couldn't find my phone anywhere....so I go back to the store, look on the picnic table, and it was not there, so I go inside to the customer service desk and ask, and lo and behold, someone had turned it in to the desk!!! Praise God!!! Just wanted to share the good news! Also, I'm praising His name because I have access to the internet again!!
So good to hear from you 'brinny'. You have been greatly missed because you are greatly loved! God bless you!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
So good to hear from you 'brinny'. You have been greatly missed because you are greatly loved! God bless you!
:heart: Thank you QB!!!! It is good to see you and ev'ry one here!! I've missed you all!! I pray all is well :hug:

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Welcome home brinny, so good to see you back on the forums, :) great to hear about your phone!
Hi 'brinny'. 'musical pilgrim's' husband has been very ill in hospital,but praise God he home and recovering well!

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Welcome home brinny, so good to see you back on the forums, :) great to hear about your phone!
:heart: Thank you! I be been testifying to ev'ry body who has ears to listen about it haha :hug:

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi 'brinny'. 'musical pilgrim's' husband has been very ill in hospital,but praise God he home and recovering well!
:heart: Praise God he's home!!!!! Praying for Musical's precious husband, and Musical too (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yaay, you found your magic coin!
Hahaha!!!! Yes I did, and in the meantime, as I was desperately praying to keep from panicking, God calmed me and calmly told me to just retrace my steps, and to just "chill" and breeeathe, and to walk back to that store. It's like one of the employees said when I told her, "Someone's watching over you"..... and I emphatically agreed and said " God is". I told her as I was leaving that I'm going to pray that God blesses her socks off...she laughed, but she may not realize "yet" how literally He CAN do this. Awwwww God is soooo GOOD! Reminds me of the verse where He invites us to "try" Him in this and see if He won't pour out on us soooool much that it cannot be contained. :clap:

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hahaha!!!! Yes I did, and in the meantime, as I was desperately praying to keep from panicking, God calmed me and calmly told me to just retrace my steps, and to just "chill" and breeeathe, and to walk back to that store. It's like one of the employees said when I told her, "Someone's watching over you"..... and I emphatically agreed and said " God is". I told her as I was leaving that I'm going to pray that God blesses her socks off...she laughed, but she may not realize "yet" how literally He CAN do this. Awwwww God is soooo GOOD! Reminds me of the verse where He invites us to "try" Him in this and see if He won't pour out on us soooool much that it cannot be contained. :clap:
Beautiful! Welcome back, hope the world of C-19, riots and useless fuming has spared you and yours! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Beautiful! Welcome back, hope the world of C-19, riots and useless fuming has spared you and yours! :)
Hahaha I've learned to avoid those never-ending doses of bad-to-worse news stories like the plague. ^_^

It's good to be back :)

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hahaha I've learned to avoid those never-ending doses of bad-to-worse news stories like the plague. ^_^

It's good to be back :)
Well dear Brinn, we all keep tacking on more and more time to our credit, don't we, can't say I haven't noticed any significant change to this ol' tent, but its beginning to :) But God has been good to us with continued health and needs met. Here, back at the CF-Ranch, all three of our regulars are each placed in particular yet in the surest of needs. All of us are in some form or fashion where we are coming in contact with the work of the ministry. You too, will always bear on in our hearts.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Well dear Brinn, we all keep tacking on more and more time to our credit, don't we, can't say I haven't noticed any significant change to this ol' tent, but its beginning to :) But God has been good to us with continued health and needs met. Here, back at the CF-Ranch, all three of our regulars are each placed in particular yet in the surest of needs. All of us are in some form or fashion where we are coming in contact with the work of the ministry. You too, will always bear on in our hearts.
Thank you for your encouragement and your kind words. God bless you. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i'd like to give a shout-out to our God Who IS Good! Let's just lift our hearts up to Him and PRAISE Him, for He IS worthy! Father, You ARE worthy. Thank You that Your heart and Your ear inclines to us. Have i told You lately that i LOVE You? i DO! May my heart be so full of praises for You that there is no room for ANYTHING else that is not of You. And may we, like David dance before You with all of our might, and even if we can not dance like David danced physically, may we do so in our hearts. We LOVE You Father and we DELIGHT in You and Your Word. Grant us Your joy and Your peace, in the name of Jesus, amen.

:heart: Thank each of you, for your kindness and encouragement. May all the blessings that each of you have poured out onto others be returned to each of you and your families and your households hundred fold. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
i'd like to give a shout-out to our God Who IS Good! Let's just lift our hearts up to Him and PRAISE Him, for He IS worthy! Father, You ARE worthy. Thank You that Your heart and Your ear inclines to us. Have i told You lately that i LOVE You? i DO! May my heart be so full of praises for You that there is no room for ANYTHING else that is not of You. And may we, like David dance before You with all of our might, and even if we can not dance like David danced physically, may we do so in our hearts. We LOVE You Father and we DELIGHT in You and Your Word. Grant us Your joy and Your peace, in the name of Jesus, amen.

:heart: Thank each of you, for your kindness and encouragement. May all the blessings that each of you have poured out onto others be returned to each of you and your families and your households hundred fold. (((hug)))

I will join you in giving praise. God is so good to us and has blessed me in oh so many ways. I've started
going back to bible study on monday nights and love the fellowship,and am also now not only helping out with the toddler class but also pre k. Thanks to the help of some good friends in my life I have also been growing in the Lord.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I will join you in giving praise. God is so good to us and has blessed me in oh so many ways. I've started
going back to bible study on monday nights and love the fellowship,and am also now not only helping out with the toddler class but also pre k. Thanks to the help of some good friends in my life I have also been growing in the Lord.
Praise God!!!!! Thank you for sharing your testimony!! God bless you and your family and household! :clap:

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
This is an encouraging thread that is supporting us on in our praise and service for the Lord! Hulleluyah!
Amen!!! God bless us, ev'ry one!!! :clap:

Upvote 0