• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Status
Not open for further replies.

EbonNelumbo

Hope is a waking dream-Aristotle
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
Oregon City, Oregon
Visit site
✟33,816.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
God be with her as she deals with yet another chapter in her life. Give her strength and peace of mind. Be with her as she struggles and give her peace which surpasses understanding. Heal her from this Lord.
-Amen.

I know it's hard. I am not BP myself but I am borderline (often confused with BP, but focuses on PTSD instead of manic/depressive) and so I can relate. Just pray. Keep in contact with people. Try not to be alone and if you find yourself away from other humans read your bible, play a video game, read a book (though often leaves gaps for bad thought...in myself at least) watch TV (NOT VIOLENT! Think Shrek or Carebears) and do stuff that usually makes you smile. If you like animals visit a shelter. If you are in college (I dont know how old you are) stay with fam over break, not alone. Try to pray as much as possible. Put on some Christian music and belt tones...

And if you need to talk then PM me and I will answer.

Upvote 0

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our Father in Heaven, we come before you today and ask that you be with our sister who is in need. We ask that you help her and bless her. We ask that you give her the strength she needs to get through this illness. We ask that you ease her mind and comfort her. We ask all things in Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Kingskid, upping the dose may not help you, it could make things worse even, it all depends what you are on and how high the levels of medication in your blood stream are. It is important that you go and see your doctor as soon as possible so that your situation can be reviewed.

Praying for you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.