WI
✟75,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello folks. So, a few weeks ago, I started up the anime "Nana". It is difficult to get into. The main character's (age 19) attraction to older guys (late 20s) drive me bananas and is getting annoying after only four episodes. Surprised that I made it passed two episodes.

Plot summary (from Wiki): On March 5, 2001, Nana Osaki and Nana Komatsu (nicknamed Hachi) cross paths when they both move to Tokyo after turning 20 years old: Nana O. to pursue a professional music career with her band, Black Stones, on her own merit; and Nana K. to join her friends and move in with her boyfriend. Despite having different personalities and ambitions, the two women find commonalities with each other and, by coincidence, move into the same apartment. However, as they follow their dreams, troubles of fame and love begin to test their friendship.

Man, this anime is so boring and dry, and is a little too heavy for me. Nana Komatsu needs to stop going out with guys older than her. Currently on the 4th episode. Anime is perfect for watching on lunch break at work as episodes are 20 minutes long, but this anime seems to be too heavy and slow for a lunch break.

Nana: Nana (manga) - Wikipedia

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks, I'll check it out. Looks like a more classic Manga as the faces are drawn like how they did in the early days (Akira, Fist of the North Star etc)
I liked Akira (the movie). Yeah, classic anime is good stuff, and better than the raunchy stuff nowadays. Yu Yu are a cool guy, bro. :)

Yu Yu Hakushu Poster.jpeg

Upvote 0