Help pray for my family. They need your prayers.

Jayangel81

Child of the Most High
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2007
Long Island Ny, USA
✟49,584.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi guys :wave:

I wanted to drop in and ask if anyone would pray for my family. I want them to get saved and love the Lord like I do. But they push off my words time after time again. Tonight I speak with my brother and well im a bit discouraged, it is something that was pushed off for a long time and I cant bear it any longer. Pray that God opens His heart up :pray:

1 more :D

There was this gentleman who visted CF a while ago, He is having alot of problems understanding that we are sinners. He dont He sees a need for a savior because He thinks we are innocent and perfect in Gods eyes. I believe He is being led astrayed and I worry about Him :( He believed that God will not punish those who go up against Him. In scriptures He will indeed punish the wicked... I spent several days speaking to Him about various subjects. I personally dont think He wants to speak with me anymore. He also mentions having this type of telepathy which seems wrong on a whole different level.

Please pray for Him that God opens up His heart. I feel I can no longer be of service to him and it is now up to God.

:hug::hug:Thank you in advance for listening:hug::hug:

Many blessings to you all! :holy: