mimi75042

Apr 23, 2011
Texas
✟43,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good morning, I am in need of prayers for my son. I don't know exactly what's wrong with him but I do know that he's not doing well. I think that he's in a depression from what other family members have told me. Please pray for him for peace and blessings and for whatever is causing him to be depressed to get removed from his life. He needs peace, tranquility and blessings. I also need prayers for him to open up and receive the help that he needs to get better in his life. Thanks and GOD BLESS!

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Praying as well, however, please be careful as untreated depression can lead to worse things. See us here if needed: Chaplains Office

Upvote 0

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,483.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray whatever is wrong with Mimi's son will be established in fact - by means of a doctor or other professional if necessary. I pray he will be touched by your Spirit that could enlighten him in more ways than one - lifting a weight and giving insight as to another way. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Good morning, I am in need of prayers for my son. I don't know exactly what's wrong with him but I do know that he's not doing well. I think that he's in a depression from what other family members have told me. Please pray for him for peace and blessings and for whatever is causing him to be depressed to get removed from his life. He needs peace, tranquility and blessings. I also need prayers for him to open up and receive the help that he needs to get better in his life. Thanks and GOD BLESS!

Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father, Please cast out the depression which sometimes ensnares a person's very soul that Can otherwise be used to serve You. Please destroy the strongholds that keep this young man from getting the help he needs. In Your Precious and Holy Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums