✟21,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Bevlina said:
Frankly, I feel concerned for the original poster here. His cry for help came through to us...but he has not been back to the thread. He posted once. And, that was a cry for help. It's time to pray for his safety perhaps?
I concur. I have seen this happen before. We definately need to pray.

Upvote 0

Krazeekkc

Irregular Nonconformist
Oct 2, 2003
Oregon, USA
Visit site
✟8,991.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Bevlina said:
Frankly, I feel concerned for the original poster here. His cry for help came through to us...but he has not been back to the thread. He posted once. And, that was a cry for help. It's time to pray for his safety perhaps?
He hasn't been back since then. Pray!!! :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

Upvote 0
B

Bevlina

Huhammad Muhammad said:
In the past several months, I am ashamed to admit that I have strayed from the path of Christ. I converted to Islam, and I think I have made a very great mistake. My new Islam friends seemed like great people at first, but lately they have been acting very strange. They have been making me do terrible, horrible things in the name of their devil god. Several of them have tried to make advances on me, and made attempts to touch my male regions. This is quite enough to make me uncomfortable, but they are all male as well! Also, at times they blindfold me and shout things at me in a foreign language and strike me. I am really afraid I have gotten myself into something I should not have, but I do not know what to do! Please, please, PLEASE give me advice! I want to go back into the arms of Jesus, but I am so very afraid!
Here is the original message.

Praying for you Huhammed.:prayer:

Upvote 0

Spong

Jul 18, 2004
✟112.00
Faith
Deist
Reading this post, as well as the replies, has certainly given me a good laugh.
No offense, folks, but I can't believe you all fell for this.

Still wondering why this "Huhammad Muhammad" hasn't replied yet? That probably because his post is complete bull.

Lets see here:

1. Huhammad Muhammad: Among the most jokingly stereo-typical, Middle-Eastern names ive heard. Sounds like he made it up in 5 seconds. He might as well have called himself Abdul Kajeem.

Huhammad Muhammad said:
They have been making me do terrible, horrible things in the name of their devil god. Several of them have tried to make advances on me, and made attempts to touch my male regions.

2. That phrase says it all. Not only are his "friends" homosexuals, but they worship the "devil god" Allah as well! Jerry Falwell would have field day with this.

3. If you were to view Mr. Muhammad's public profile, you'll see he has only made only one post. What does that mean? Well, it could mean that Muhammad is simply a new member of the forums who is really seeking help. Or it could mean that created this new forum name with the sole purpose of posting this topic to observe your guilibility. Personally, the latter seems more likely.

4. His entire message seems completely fake and rediculous. That could just be my opinion. :p

Don't worry folks. Huhammad Muhammad needs no prayers. He's probably laughing his a** off right now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Krazeekkc

Irregular Nonconformist
Oct 2, 2003
Oregon, USA
Visit site
✟8,991.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Spong said:
Reading this post, as well as the replies, has certainly given me a good laugh.
No offense, folks, but I can't believe you all fell for this.

Still wondering why this "Huhammad Muhammad" hasn't replied yet? That probably because his post is complete bull.

Lets see here:

1. Huhammad Muhammad: Among the most jokingly stereo-typical, Middle-Eastern names ive heard. Sounds like he made it up in 5 seconds. He might as well have called himself Abdul Kajeem.

2. That phrase says it all. Not only are his "friends" homosexuals, but they worship the "devil god" Allah as well! Jerry Falwell would have field day with this.

3. If you were to view Mr. Muhammad's public profile, you'll see he has only made only one post. What does that mean? Well, it could mean that Muhammad is simply a new member of the forums who is really seeking help. Or it could mean that created this new forum name with the sole purpose of posting this topic to observe your guilibility. Personally, the latter seems more likely.

4. His entire message seems completely fake and rediculous. That could just be my opinion. :p

Don't worry folks. Huhammad Muhammad needs no prayers. He's probably laughing his a** off right now.
Even if that was a joke he obiviously needs prayer anyways! :p :pray:

Upvote 0
A

Aidaan

MY deepest condolences to you. Sadly there is nothing that I can do to alleviate your sufferings from where I am except to assure you that whatever these people are doing has nothing to do with Islam. Their actions are unforgivable and every God fearing person, be he Christian or Muslim will undoutably condemn them.

Do report these incidents to the authorities as soon as possible.

Remember the Islam in Arabic means either peace or surrender to the Lord

Upvote 0

P4g4nite

Noob
Jun 23, 2004
Wagga Wagga
✟16,511.00
Faith
Atheist
Hello, I need help!

In the past several months, I am ashamed to admit that I have strayed from the path of Christ. I converted to Islam, and I think I have made a very great mistake. My new Islam friends seemed like great people at first, but lately they have been acting very strange. They have been making me do terrible, horrible things in the name of their devil god. Several of them have tried to make advances on me, and made attempts to touch my male regions. This is quite enough to make me uncomfortable, but they are all male as well! Also, at times they blindfold me and shout things at me in a foreign language and strike me. I am really afraid I have gotten myself into something I should not have, but I do not know what to do! Please, please, PLEASE give me advice! I want to go back into the arms of Jesus, but I am so very afraid!

I will say it straight out.

I think you are lying. This post is bogus.

Anyone one who believes this would believe anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

intrepid

Nov 24, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟8,523.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Huhammad Muhammad said:
This is completely bogus and a poor parody of what went on in that prison in Iraq. If you're going to pray for this guy, pray that he gets a real sense of humor to replace the one he has...

Upvote 0

Immanuel

Feb 3, 2004
New York City
Visit site
✟8,277.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well yes, PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS DUDE!!!!! Man, I think this whole world needs some serious prayer. I mean joke or no joke. God sees all!!!!

He'll just have to deal with the BIG man up there. heheee.

But I guess if we should pray, we should really pray for those brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus who are being prosecuted.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.