Hello, I need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huhammad Muhammad

Jun 28, 2004
✟112.00
Faith
Calvinist
In the past several months, I am ashamed to admit that I have strayed from the path of Christ. I converted to Islam, and I think I have made a very great mistake. My new Islam friends seemed like great people at first, but lately they have been acting very strange. They have been making me do terrible, horrible things in the name of their devil god. Several of them have tried to make advances on me, and made attempts to touch my male regions. This is quite enough to make me uncomfortable, but they are all male as well! Also, at times they blindfold me and shout things at me in a foreign language and strike me. I am really afraid I have gotten myself into something I should not have, but I do not know what to do! Please, please, PLEASE give me advice! I want to go back into the arms of Jesus, but I am so very afraid!

B

Bevlina

Huhammad Muhammad said:
In the past several months, I am ashamed to admit that I have strayed from the path of Christ. I converted to Islam, and I think I have made a very great mistake. My new Islam friends seemed like great people at first, but lately they have been acting very strange. They have been making me do terrible, horrible things in the name of their devil god. Several of them have tried to make advances on me, and made attempts to touch my male regions. This is quite enough to make me uncomfortable, but they are all male as well! Also, at times they blindfold me and shout things at me in a foreign language and strike me. I am really afraid I have gotten myself into something I should not have, but I do not know what to do! Please, please, PLEASE give me advice! I want to go back into the arms of Jesus, but I am so very afraid!

This must be an horrific time of your life Huhammad! Absolutely horrific!

Please...can you move away from these people and start a new life within the confines of a nice Christian Church? I don't believe they will ever give you peace while you live near them. What these people are doing is demonic. Please pray about this matter as you need peace of mind.
You are in my prayers...very much so.

Upvote 0

alexeeah

Jun 18, 2004
✟854.00
Faith
Non-Denom
OH HUhammad!!! I will pray for you even now. God doesn't want you to suffer. It is the enemies plan that you stay bound. The only way out is to just walk away or sneak away. Move far from them. Where do you live. Do you live in america? If so then just go to the authorities if you don't live in america your best bet is to just get away fast. Don'tallow the enemy to abuse you but do pray for them as read in Matthew 5:44 I will pray for you..........please private message me or email me to let me know how things go adn also if you need more help or advice :prayer:

Upvote 0

Ceris

I R the Nutness (and I love sedatta )
Mar 10, 2004
California
Visit site
✟20,150.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Huhammad Muhammad said:

I do not know your full situation, but if possible, distance yourself from these "friends" of yours as soon and as quickly as possible. Remember, whatever you have done, God will forgive you if you let him. There is only one unforgivable sin (that is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, the constant rejecting of God until we die). Let me remind you of the story of Prodigal son, how the son left his father, spent all his money on wine and women, did horrible things, yet his father welcomed him back with open arms and a great feast. That is how Christ is when we return to him. I pray that God will give you the courage to leave this pit that Satan has tried to throw you in and return to Christ.

God Bless,
Ceris

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheMainException

Senior Veteran
Jun 13, 2004
In my universe
✟19,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Quickly step away from them...they are satan's pawns. If they are making you that uncomfortable, simply get away. They will pull you down to their level...and although God can forgive you, you will be racked with guilt over it. Just get away from them.

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Q-La said:
Run, Muhammad, run, for yor life, this and the next one! Run like a child back to God's arm. You can do it!

In prayers,

Q
I ditto this :) Run! Get away and to a church that will help you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Celticflower

charity crocheter
Feb 20, 2004
East Tenn.
✟9,279.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Q-La said:
Run, Muhammad, run, for yor life, this and the next one! Run like a child back to God's arm. You can do it!

In prayers,

Q

Yes, Yes, Yes--run back to God!! NOW!

You turned away by your own choice, you can turn back to Him and be welcomed home. You will probably have to physically distance yourself from your new "friends", but you will be happier (safer and saner) in the long run.

:prayer: , :hug: , & best of luck to you.

Celtie

Upvote 0

OrthodoxyUSA

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2004
Tupelo, MS
Visit site
✟142,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please seek out an Orthodox Priest... He will help you. "frjohntroy@bellsouth.net"

You may have left Christ, but he has not left you.... If you are truly seeking, you will find him....

My prayers are with you

Forgive Me
Paul Sudduth
psudduth@greerlawfirm.com

Upvote 0

Lyle

I am last minute stuff
Nov 12, 2003
Home
Visit site
✟11,640.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
K said:
teaches what exactly?
Everything he has discrbed.. In fact, if you say Islam is peace, it's just under half true. Muhhamed taught peace until he got an army, and then he changed his tune to teaching spreading Islam through throughthe sword. Islam is not a peace full religion, nor would any true, Qu' ran believing Muslim tell you so. But this isn't important right now...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.