Indianapolis
✟19,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Hello I am Victor Medvil, I am a Bio-physicist and do a bunch of science stuff, I am interested in talking to Christians about science related subjects to get a actual feel for scientific literacy among the Religious. Now I would consider myself a atheist however I would be interested if you would describe why you believe your faiths.

This is my home forums, link = Science Forums - Science for everyone

• Friendly
Reactions: Deade

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,134,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello I am Victor Medvil, I am a Bio-physicist and do a bunch of science stuff, I am interested in talking to Christians about science related subjects to get a actual feel for scientific literacy among the Religious. Now I would consider myself a atheist however I would be interested if you would describe why you believe your faiths.

This is my home forums, link = Science Forums - Science for everyone

Hello Victor! Welcome to CF! Since this is the introduction forum and we're not really supposed to get into extended discussions here on topics, I'll just leave this pertinent link to another thread I created here on Christian Forums that, however indirectly, represents my general approach to Science and Faith....

She embraced the E Word as she contemplated the F Word....!

Upvote 0

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I love sciences too. Having fallen off the conveyer belt in my youth amidst the chaos and pressures, I am now looking into sciences once again. Keep an eye on the science threads!

Personally as an ordinary member I always expect an infinite variety of motivation and try to aim to respect that.

As we have several hundred thousand members, you'll find we have the same quantity of different views on sciences. I find it dazzling!

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith