Hi, my brethren, I am Jude, inventor of Trinitarian Science, the pure Science about God.

Dec 7, 2023
Orlu
Visit site
✟4,353.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The Lord God has given us Christians a major victory over atheism, agnosticism, atheistic evolution, and the like. Over the centuries, we have struggled with the scientific Theology of God, hopelessly, yet without much success.
I introduce here a red-hot Science. That is Trinitarian Science, the pure Science about God the Holy Trinity in ten subjects. There are massive facts about God with overwhelming banks of evidence discovered in the building blocks of creation like the Atom (Chemistry), DNA (Biology), Solar System (Physics), Family Unit (Sociology), and the Human Spirit (Art).
Knowing God in concrete ways has never been so beautiful. Do you know that everything you can see and touch carries the Doctrine of the Holy Trinity in their lives, states, functions, and operations? All the building blocks carry the Doctrine embedded and used in constructing them. They mimic the Holy Trinity. These are God's massive facts and amazing banks of evidence as well as the signature of the definite creation of the universe. Everything, so long as it is made up of the Atom or DNA, is God's own.
Science about God, again, opens us to the deep mysteries and Divine secrets hidden in nature. How does Science help us resolve many of our Christian questions and disputes? According to Science, is the Holy Trinity indeed One God or "Three Gods"? Is the Holy Spirit God? Does He proceed from the Father and the Son? Is Jesus Christ fully God and fully man? Are the three Divine Persons co-equal? How does Science respond to the decrees of many disputed Ecumenical Councils of the Church in the past? Science has answers too and more...
I did intensive and extensive research in Trinitarian covering twelve years (2010-2022). Indeed, God exists, scientifically, factually, and rationally. Trinitarian Science is Science about God the Holy Trinity. It is elementary, simple, and easy to understand.
Atheism is in the grip of large populations above 50% in some countries in Europe and Asia. But, holders of atheism usually say, "Unless Science proves it?" So, there is big hope. It is now left for us Christians to do our work; that is, evangelize with facts about God.
Work begins immediately. A series of posts for now will follow, to dissect the Atom, or firstly use the Atom Table as the summary of the Atomic structure to derive the Divine Life Table to show the Divinity of the Holy Trinity and the Mission Activity of the Divine Persons as the summary of God's Life. Both Tables are similar, if not the same.
Merry Christmas my Brethren!

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you know that everything you can see and touch carries the Doctrine of the Holy Trinity in their lives, states, functions, and operations?
Welcome to CF.
God is The Creator so it would be logical that we will find His wonderous works in it. That being said, folding in the Trinty by way of His creation may not be an accurate portrayal of His Spiritual aspects which is how we connect with Him. Looking forward to your expanded research.
Blessings

Last edited:
Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟376,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Lord God has given us Christians a major victory over atheism, agnosticism, atheistic evolution, and the like. Over the centuries, we have struggled with the scientific Theology of God, hopelessly, yet without much success.
I introduce here a red-hot Science. That is Trinitarian Science, the pure Science about God the Holy Trinity in ten subjects. There are massive facts about God with overwhelming banks of evidence discovered in the building blocks of creation like the Atom (Chemistry), DNA (Biology), Solar System (Physics), Family Unit (Sociology), and the Human Spirit (Art).
Knowing God in concrete ways has never been so beautiful. Do you know that everything you can see and touch carries the Doctrine of the Holy Trinity in their lives, states, functions, and operations? All the building blocks carry the Doctrine embedded and used in constructing them. They mimic the Holy Trinity. These are God's massive facts and amazing banks of evidence as well as the signature of the definite creation of the universe. Everything, so long as it is made up of the Atom or DNA, is God's own.
Science about God, again, opens us to the deep mysteries and Divine secrets hidden in nature. How does Science help us resolve many of our Christian questions and disputes? According to Science, is the Holy Trinity indeed One God or "Three Gods"? Is the Holy Spirit God? Does He proceed from the Father and the Son? Is Jesus Christ fully God and fully man? Are the three Divine Persons co-equal? How does Science respond to the decrees of many disputed Ecumenical Councils of the Church in the past? Science has answers too and more...
I did intensive and extensive research in Trinitarian covering twelve years (2010-2022). Indeed, God exists, scientifically, factually, and rationally. Trinitarian Science is Science about God the Holy Trinity. It is elementary, simple, and easy to understand.
Atheism is in the grip of large populations above 50% in some countries in Europe and Asia. But, holders of atheism usually say, "Unless Science proves it?" So, there is big hope. It is now left for us Christians to do our work; that is, evangelize with facts about God.
Work begins immediately. A series of posts for now will follow, to dissect the Atom, or firstly use the Atom Table as the summary of the Atomic structure to derive the Divine Life Table to show the Divinity of the Holy Trinity and the Mission Activity of the Divine Persons as the summary of God's Life. Both Tables are similar, if not the same.
Merry Christmas.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,052.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
A series of posts for now will follow, to dissect the Atom, or firstly use the Atom Table...
I guess you mean the periodic table. You might want to stay within the Christian only sections of the forum. But feel free to ignore that advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Does your teaching including Spiritual Circumcision?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Dec 7, 2023
Orlu
Visit site
✟4,353.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF.
God is The Creator so it would be logical that we will find His wonderous works in it. That being said, folding in the Trinty by way of His creation may not be an accurate portrayal of His Spiritual aspects which is how we connect with Him. Looking forward to your expanded research.
Blessings
First of all, we are dealing with a Science subject. Any error is not ruled out, I must admit. That is why it is subject to thesis and antithesis. It does not supersede the Dogmatic Constitutions on Divine Revelations on Sacred Tradition, Scripture, and Magisterial Teachings. However, Trinitarian Science is real. It has gone beyond coordination of reason to get to the truth. Good, we are all here. I have to first deliver the background literature for us to understand the subject we are dealing with. In a few days, we will engage in some practical aspects of decoding the facts about God. Then we will begin to unravel some of the mysteries of God embedded in nature. Thanks.

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
. That is Trinitarian Science, the pure Science about God the Holy Trinity in ten subjects. There are massive facts about God with overwhelming banks of evidence discovered in the building blocks of creation like the Atom (Chemistry), DNA (Biology), Solar System (Physics), Family Unit (Sociology), and the Human Spirit (Art).
I believe you that evience or hallmarks of the three-oneness of God can be detected in the natural world.
I hope that fairly represent "Trinitarian Science".

However, the real significance of the three-oneness of God is that He intends to dispense God into man.
What God is in His three-oneness cannot be ever separated in what God does, wills to do, and performs as His will.
The Father is the source. The Son is the course. The Spirit is the flow, the transmission of God into us.

I believe you that we can see stamps of reminders of this three-oneness of ultimate reality, our Creator and our Savior our eternal life, let me say.
But the real significance is not enjoyed until God's life and nature pass through this process of His three-oneness to
flow what He is out of Himself into man.

Here is a few verses bringing this out- God the Father embodied in Christ by the Holy Spirit to be conveyed, dispensed, and imparted
into His redeemed people. That is that they might become God in life, nature, and expression but not in His Godhead.

But when He, the Spirit of reality, comes, He will guide you into all the reality; for He will not speak from Himself, but what He hears He will speak; and He will declare to you the things that are coming.
He will glorify Me, for He will receive of Mine and will declare it to you.
All that the Father has is Mine; for this reason I have said that He receives of Mine and will declare it to you. (John 16:13-15)

Your comments?

Upvote 0