Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
daneel said:
To the adoration...?

Yes, all knees will bend. All will be subject to Him. Even the enemies beneath His footstool.

Every tongue shall confess Jesus is LOrd.

And all to the Glory of God.

Can you tell us what hupotasso means, Daneel? Do you know that the Saviour of the whole world ultimately subjects Himself to the Father in hupotasso!

Ultimately to Jesus Christ all beings in all dimensions of our Father's world bows in worship and celebration. Such worship is not by rote, nor by perfunctory genuflections. The worship of kampto is willing and joyful worship as described by St. Paul in his epistle to the Philippians where we read of every knee bowing, and every tongue confessing that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory and praise of God the Father.

The word hupotasso is a powerful word. It is by hupotasso that our Father has seen fit in His sovereign will to subject His creation to futility, "not willingly" or, "not by any choice of its own", but rather, "by reason of Him who has subjected/hupotasso the same in hope."

And in the final segments of our Father's glorious reconciliation, it is by hupotasso that all creation shall be set free, "delivered", from the tyranny of sin and despair, by the working of Him who is "able to subdue all things unto Himself."

We eagerly await a Saviour from heaven, the Lord Lesous Christos, who, by the power that enables Him to bring everything under His control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like His glorious body.

He is able!

Able= Dunamai=

To have power by virtue of one's own ability and resources.To be able to do something.

To be capable, strong, and powerful to accomplish.

Friends, those of you who know, or suspect, that these things are true, let us arise and live—arise even in the darkest moments of spiritual stupidity, when hope itself sees nothing to hope for. Let us not trouble ourselves about the cause of our earthliness, except we know it to be some unrighteousness in us, but go at once to the Life. Never, never let us accept as consolation the poor suggestion, that the cause of our deadness is physical. Can it be comfort to know that this body of ours, because of the death in it, is too much for the spirit—which ought not merely to triumph over it, but to inspire it with subjection and obedience?

Let us comfort ourselves in the thought of the Father and the Son. So long as there dwells harmony, so long as the Son loves the Father with all the love the Father can welcome, all is well with the little ones. God is all right—why should we mind standing in the dark for a minute outside his window? Of course we miss the inness, but there is a bliss of its own in waiting. What if the rain be falling, and the wind blowing; what if we stand alone, or, more painful still, have some dear one beside us, sharing our outness; what even if the window be not shining, because of the curtains of good inscrutable drawn across it; let us think to ourselves, or say to our friend, ‘God is; Jesus is not dead; nothing can be going wrong, however it may look so to hearts unfinished in childness.’

Let us say to the Lord, ‘Jesus, art thou loving the Father in there? Then we out here will do his will, patiently waiting till he open the door. We shall not mind the wind or the rain much. Perhaps thou art saying to the Father, “Thy little ones need some wind and rain: their buds are hard; the flowers do not come out. I cannot get them made blessed without a little more winter-weather.” Then perhaps the Father will say, “Comfort them, my son Jesus, with the memory of thy patience when thou wast missing me. Comfort them that thou wast sure of me when everything about thee seemed so unlike me, so unlike the place thou hadst left.” ‘In a word, let us be at peace, because peace is at the heart of things—peace and utter satisfaction between the Father and the Son—in which peace they call us to share; in which peace they promise that at length, when they have their good way with us, we shall share.

Before us, then, lies a bliss unspeakable, a bliss beyond the thought or invention of man, to every child who will fall in with the perfect imagination of the Father. His imagination is one with his creative will. The thing that God imagines, that thing exists. When the created falls in with the will of him who ‘loved him into being,’ then all is well; thenceforward the mighty creation goes on in him upon higher and yet higher levels, in more and yet more divine airs. Thy will, O God, be done! Nought else is other than loss, than decay, than corruption. There is no life but that born of the life that the Word made in himself by doing thy will, which life is the light of men. Through that light is born the life of men—the same life in them that came first into being in Jesus. As he laid down his life, so must men lay down their lives, that as he liveth they may live also. That which was made in him was life, and the life is the light of men; and yet his own, to whom he was sent, did not believe him. -George MacDonald-

Upvote 0

EchoPneuma

Sep 27, 2005
In a galaxy far far away...
✟3,335.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
daneel said:
Ok. Call me a liar. I still forgive you though. :)

I don't call someone a liar lightly. I know what you said earlier. You are now denying it. Hence.....
Thank you for the offer of forgiveness....but it's only a sin if one is falsely accusing. I'm not.

Already posted: I don't add to the word of God. I don't judge unto condemnation. thank you very much...

Well, you did before. But it was after much dancing around and avoidance.... however I did finally get you to admit what you believed. It was definitely a judgement unto condemnation for those babies who you said were going to hell if they died. Now you won't admit it again. Interesting....

note: pssst.....my last word on the subject

see above note

Yes, I can see why you would want to move on. Let's not discuss what you believe about it.

So now you're saying that you just don't know if babies are condemned or not? Is that what you're saying?

I think it's rather sad that you hold a belief that you are so ashamed of, that you refuse to discuss it....or even give a direct answer to a simple question about it.

I'll try again...

What DO you believe about babies when they die??

A. I don't know what will happen to them. They could be saved or they could be damned. I just don't know.

B. They are lost and will go to hell.

C. They are innocent and therefore will be in heaven.

It's gotta be one of the three. How about it??

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.