Australia
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Consider this:

Hell is a place outside of God (Separation from him)

It is also a place of eternal fire (Eternal energy)

The law of entropy (The 2nd law of thermodynamics) disallows this by the fact God is not present to sustain it's energy requirements.

If the natural laws of thermodynamics has been suspended for hell, then it must be a miraculous place.

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If the natural laws of thermodynamics has been suspended for hell, then it must be a miraculous place.

By definition that which falls outside the realm of the natural is miraculous.

Upvote 0

Saint Beloved

Site Supporter
May 10, 2017
uk
✟62,522.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
Consider this:

The law of entropy (The 2nd law of thermodynamics) disallows this by the fact God is not present to sustain it's energy requirements.

Why is Hell so obsessed over when Heaven is the place to aim for?

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why is Hell so obsessed over when Heaven is the place to aim for?
Well according to most christians.....Hell is the place that most people will end up.....only a few get to heaven.....so maybe it is not a bad idea to talk about the place for the majority.

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Consider this:

It is not possible for anything to exist outside of God. All existence is there because God is sustaining it in His mind.

Upvote 0

chriscomplex

Apr 24, 2017
Brisbane
✟16,518.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Well according to most christians.....Hell is the place that most people will end up.....only a few get to heaven.....so maybe it is not a bad idea to talk about the place for the majority.
Yeah, how do you like them apples.

Note: Please do not eat apple's, you remember what happened to the first two people who did that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Note: Please do not eat apple's, you remember what happened to the first two people who did that.
Apples are ok.....the First two people ate a "fruit".... I use to eat this fruit as well..... But I've stopped....Now Im naked and not ashamed.

Upvote 0

chriscomplex

Apr 24, 2017
Brisbane
✟16,518.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Apples are ok.....the First two people ate a "fruit".... I use to eat this fruit as well..... But I've stopped....Now Im naked and not ashamed.
You know what they say

"An apple a day, keeps Jesus away"

Adam and Eves first joke.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,054.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

Not entirely miraculous in that regards...

There's one science group that made science headlines apparently violating the 2nd law of Thermodynamics using lasers and couple molecules.

I'm actually in the same field of research since the year 2009 trying to find a practical application around that knowledge.

I hope you're not regarding our modern view of the Universe as "natural". There are still so many things we don't know about the Universe and some of our present knowledge/assumptions/theories could even be false. This is like bringing a caveman to our present time. I'm pretty sure, he would regard modern technology as "miraculous" or even "supernatural" but that is not true, he simply does not possess the knowledge and experiences we have today.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Um, the "forbidden fruit" (assuming that's what you're referring to) was never named. Not sure how the apple became the symbol of knowledge.

Upvote 0

chriscomplex

Apr 24, 2017
Brisbane
✟16,518.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Not entirely miraculous in that regards...

There's one science group that made science headlines apparently violating the 2nd law of Thermodynamics using lasers and couple molecules.

I'm actually in the same field of research since the year 2009 trying to find a practical application around that knowledge.

I hope you're not regarding our modern view of the Universe as "natural". There are still so many things we don't know about the Universe and some of our present knowledge/assumptions/theories could even be false. This is like bringing a caveman to our present time. I'm pretty sure, he would regard modern technology as "miraculous" or even "supernatural" but that is not true, he simply does not possess the knowledge and experiences we have today.
That just proves that the people responsible for creating the concept of hell didn't understand the logical fallacy they created.

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That just proves that the people responsible for creating the concept of hell didn't understand the logical fallacy they created.

No, it proves that the people who think they are clever in mocking God fail to understand Him.

Upvote 0

chriscomplex

Apr 24, 2017
Brisbane
✟16,518.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
How do you know it is literal fire? Fire as we know it may be the only way for God to express the horror of Hell. Hell is probably much worse than literal flames.
It say's fire, and smoke, I guess theres oxygen in hell too.

• Haha
Reactions: Gene Parmesan
Upvote 0