Having some struggles

Nov 28, 2009
✟7,646.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I need prayer for some struggles I been having. I will share a couple with you. The first one is that I am struggling with praying. I don't pray everyday like I should. There are some days I don't even pray. That is not good. Pray that I will discipline myself to pray every single day. I also been worrying consistently lately. I just been a worry wart and not putting my trust in God. I need to learn to trust in God. Pray that I will be able to trust God and stop worrying. There are also some other struggles I am going through that are unspoken. Just keep praying for me. Thank you and God bless

F.A.V.O.R

Nov 29, 2009
✟15,122.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I know what you mean. I'm in the same boat and praying for the same. Dear Lord, I thanks you for your child and the desire to have a relationship with you. Lord you said that when two or three agree on anything in your name that it shall be done. I thank you that your sons prayer life will become strong and his trust in you will grow. Your word says that you have not give us the spirit of fear but of power, love and sound mind. Father take away his worries give him joy and happiness that pass all understanding. Lord I thank you because i know that you have answered this prayer. in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I know what you mean. I'm in the same boat and praying for the same. Dear Lord, I thanks you for your child and the desire to have a relationship with you. Lord you said that when two or three agree on anything in your name that it shall be done. I thank you that your sons prayer life will become strong and his trust in you will grow. Your word says that you have not give us the spirit of fear but of power, love and sound mind. Father take away his worries give him joy and happiness that pass all understanding. Lord I thank you because i know that you have answered this prayer. in Jesus name, Amen.

Father, I pray in agreement with this beautiful loving prayer. May THY will be done, in Jesus name. Replace worry with faith and renew their Spirits and may you receive the glory. Amen:pray:

Upvote 0

bornagain91

Legend
Jan 16, 2007
Cardiff South Wales UK
✟124,042.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married