Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone- I had an idea for a prayer target. We need to pray against global climate change! If mankind does not get a handle on this in the next few years there could be serious consequences! They are working on it right now, they are also rolling out electric cars in a big way and if we can get everyone in the whole country driving one of these it will help quite a bit! I have been praying, telling God that mankind needs His help, and praying that God will come and save us from this and also for wisdom for our leadership and scientists to know how to handle this!

Lord God the body of Christ agrees right now that mankind needs Your help! We pray for Your intervention in this situation with climate change and for elimination of the problem! Show us what to do to deal with global warming, climate change, and air pollution and give our leadership and scientists wisdom! We pray that the natural world system of the earth would function normally and that there would be no problems! We agree for complete elimination of global warming, global climate change, and the destruction of the natural environment! Hear from heaven and save us from this Lord!

Dosblade

Aug 5, 2013
✟20,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray that God would protect our planet from climate change.
"You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains"

We can not pray this away what is written is whats happening.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,776.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I really don’t feel that there is any serious climate change, sorry. The climate changes to some extent as the centuries go by. In the meantime, there are politicians and others who are trying to get us all scared about this, and that which would in the end lead to more taxes no doubt.

So my prayer is for people to have peace and insight on this issue. And that nobody gets scammed.

Upvote 0