having a hard time with fear, anxiety etc.

CCinoklahoma87

Geek4God
Feb 18, 2009
stigler, Oklahoma
Visit site
✟7,926.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
hey everyone! i havent been on here in quite awhile, hope y'all are all doing well!

I came to seek a little christian to christian advice..me and my boyfriend have been dating 5 mos or so now, we live in the same city (I moved here to be closer to him) we dont live in the same house together (we decided its best we live seperate houses) so I am staying with his mom and dad and they are taking me in in exchange for me helping out with chores and stuff and to help keep me and my boyfriend free from temptation for the most part. ANyways..I've been having (and have had for quite a long time now) bad anxieties, insecurities and fears..sometimes they really wear my boyfriend down and i dont blame him one bit for getting stressed due to he handles it so well..yet it hurts me so much to see my problems affect him like that..when he tries his utmost best to keep showing me love and support :( it just wears him down where he starts feeling like what hes doing is not working and there is no point in it..and because hes so exhausted from trying to build me up there is nothing left for him to give. God is really helping me alot, and I'm slowly getting over certain fears and anxieties..but some are persistent and keep coming back and affecting me in my ability to show demonstrative love to Trey, the kind Jesus showed us all by His death. I desperately want to love him the way God wants me to love him and not let petty anxieties and fears get in the way..I'monly hurting him and hurting myself by doing so..so if there is ways i can get over this one step at a time, i'd love to take any advice. I plan on taking a freedom life skills class once i get some money saved up to help. But for now I just need some way to make it while i wait for that. Thanks alot..also any prayer would be greatly welcomed.:pray:

hurting and struggling..Casey