Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've spent 30+ years dealing with the people in the darkest settings of our society. Serial killers, drug dealers, prostitutes, you name it. None of them even voiced any thought, I mean zero, about their actions. I think you even recognizing you have an issue is proof that there is a capacity to change.

There is always hope. Man, I'd pray, read God's word and pray some more. Every day.
Those people have probably never encountered God and aren't even aware of what they're doing wrong. I had a very profound spiritual experience in which I learnt that I was a great sinner and that I had to adjust my path. I was destroyed by my consience if I tried to sin but also rewarded by the Holy Spirit if I did the right thing. You must understand that I have been in this for over 1,5 year now and nothing has changed ever since. Prayer and other types of worship haven't brought me any closer to God because the Holy Spirit doesn't live in me anymore. I'm in the deepest of deepest and it can't go on like this. This is plain torture and I don't understand that God could do this to someone who simply didn't do His will..

I haven't laughed, cried, etc. once in the last 1,5 year. I live like a complete zombie and I can't enjoy anything in life. On top of that comes the fact that ny mind doesn't operate like a normal human being's mind and it'a torturing me with confusion every day. No negative thoughts, just confusion on confusion. No more memories of better times, no perspective, just stuck in the now with a mind that produces only garbage. Man, I complain a lot, but I have SO many reasons to do so. All of this is written with a straight face, no emotions , no despair, just pure nothingness.

derelekt

Nov 11, 2017
Texas
✟20,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I won't say "we all" because I don't know everyone but many, many Christians I know go through what feels like a spiritual desert. Some experience it as long periods of deep pain, anger, anger or depression. I can only tell you this, if your experience was you turning your life over to Christ, and it was sincere, the Holy Spirit DOES still live in you. Jesus says what the Father has given him, no one can take away. That includes ourselves.

Have you talked with a professional counselor? Sometimes there may be other things going on that might require medical attention too. God has blessed humanity with the ability to learn some marvelous things about the way our bodies function. Hang in there friend.

Upvote 0

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I won't say "we all" because I don't know everyone but many, many Christians I know go through what feels like a spiritual desert. Some experience it as long periods of deep pain, anger, anger or depression. I can only tell you this, if your experience was you turning your life over to Christ, and it was sincere, the Holy Spirit DOES still live in you. Jesus says what the Father has given him, no one can take away. That includes ourselves.

Have you talked with a professional counselor? Sometimes there may be other things going on that might require medical attention too. God has blessed humanity with the ability to learn some marvelous things about the way our bodies function. Hang in there friend.
I've talked to many people concerning my problems and they all couldn't help me. From priests to eastern spiritual healers.
I did turn my life over to Christ at one point but it was only for a short while. I couldn't live with the fact that I'd have to live a celibate life, so soon I started rebelling against God and messed myself up big time.
I was hospitalized in a psych ward twice so I had enough medical attention. I will be hospitalized in a scientific research hospital, called the Erasmus MC, in Rotterdam, soon. Hope they can fix me..

Upvote 0

JoshFL

Oct 6, 2017
Florida
✟17,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,

I have already shared my story on this forum somewhere about a year ago. I'm still stuck in the same predicament and I've been wondering if I have committed the unpardonable sin. To summarize my story: I was depressed, as an atheist, around the later part of 2015. Then I prayed, because I was so desperate and my prayer was answered. I found God and I learned what the Holy Spirit was and what It did in my life. I had really never felt better than ever before, it felt as if I became a new human being. I started walking,talking, thinking and doing everything in a new way. I was so happy that I found God and wanted to become a better person after He'd shown me that I was a great sinner before.

Then I started backsliding, severely, and ignoring the revelations and guidance of the Holy Spirit. I didn't want to do certain things that God wanted me to do, because that meant giving up on sin. So I started to love sin again and was a great partaker in it. I kept doing this until my mind got, what I believe is called 'reprobated'. Emotionally flat, no interest in anything, mentally turned inwards and hella confused, concentration and sleeping problems. Summarized: I have nothing left to live for, I don't even love my closest family anymore.

Life is so hard right now and I can't take it much longer. All of this writing doesn't come from actual despair, I don't feel anything at all. I don't even seem to care about God and my past sins anymore, my conscience is seared and it doesn't stop.

I quit smoking weed and drinking alcohol 3 weeks ago , but it hasn't changed anything for me. Hebrews 6 4-6 isn't even bothering me anymore even though I know I fit the picture and I certainly can't be returned to a repentant state. I have rejected the gift of salvation and I'm therefor hellbound. I even saw a part of me slipping into a great red wall of fire when I was on a shrooms trip áfter I had lost the Holy Spirit or close to the end of losing It and I actually felt the heat for a brief moment. I took these shrooms because I wanted to get another revelation. I heard my parents cry that I was gone and then saw that part of me sinking in a pit of fire. I was ungrateful, only loved sin after I had been born again and I'm a terrible person.

Also, there is no actual hatred of self anymore, I don't have to 'forgive myself',because I don't even feel that there's something to forgive. As if I have forgotten about everything I've done in the past. My mind is a mess.
So my question is: Can I fix this situation or am I done here and should I just accept my fate?
Here's my two sense.
If you are worried about the unpardonable sin, You havent done it.
HOWEVER. Living in sin is not good and will just leave you feeling condemned and confused.
I used to worry about the unpardonable sin and sometimes still do "Evil thoughts entering my head etc" But I have learned a lot of Christians have dealt with that.
I have read and learned that if we are concerned about it, it means we have not done it.
If you genuinely have a will to serve the Lord I dont think the Holy Spirit has left you.
AGAIN though, it is not good to live in sin.
Repent and turn to Jesus and following him in everything that you do.
The fact that you are writing this and are concerned shows the Lord is trying to work in your life and draw you near to him. Stay encouraged and stay in prayer and the word!
Love ya brother.

• Friendly
Reactions: DeerGlow
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟720,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If the Holy Spirit is making you aware of your sin, then He is still working in you. You then repent and are forgiven. It is a life long process and one will stumble here and there. The worry would come in if and when you either have no conviction of sin ... and/or ... are conscience of your sin and continue in it anyway.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟720,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My friend, perhaps you have given up on yourself, but rest assured the Lord has not.

Father in Heaven

Please help Galnaros discover your peace.

Let him receive your comfort.

Help him to be at rest knowing that you care for him
and that you love him.

Calm his soul.

May he spend eternity with you;

may he live forever in your presence.

Amen.

Reactions: JoshFL
Upvote 0

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I finally understand what happened to my mind after doing some research... I keep talking about how messed up my mind is due to not keeping God in my life: I have a reprobate mind and I sure as hell can't fix it because having a reprobate mind means that you just can't let God in your life again because there is no real desire to find God anymore/repent of sins. I hope you guys DON'T reject God when the time comes He reveals His plan for you... if you do reject God like I have ...be ready to face hell on earth.

People tell me that me posting on this forum means that I do still care...I don't, really I don't...and it's not an attitude thing.. I just don't care about ANYTHING anymore because that part of my mind/my consience has been disabled due to the wilful sinning.... stick to God folks.

aspie3000

Jul 2, 2016
South Carolina
✟28,935.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello all,

I have already shared my story on this forum somewhere about a year ago. I'm still stuck in the same predicament and I've been wondering if I have committed the unpardonable sin. To summarize my story: I was depressed, as an atheist, around the later part of 2015. Then I prayed, because I was so desperate and my prayer was answered. I found God and I learned what the Holy Spirit was and what It did in my life. I had really never felt better than ever before, it felt as if I became a new human being. I started walking,talking, thinking and doing everything in a new way. I was so happy that I found God and wanted to become a better person after He'd shown me that I was a great sinner before.

Then I started backsliding, severely, and ignoring the revelations and guidance of the Holy Spirit. I didn't want to do certain things that God wanted me to do, because that meant giving up on sin. So I started to love sin again and was a great partaker in it. I kept doing this until my mind got, what I believe is called 'reprobated'. Emotionally flat, no interest in anything, mentally turned inwards and hella confused, concentration and sleeping problems. Summarized: I have nothing left to live for, I don't even love my closest family anymore.

Life is so hard right now and I can't take it much longer. All of this writing doesn't come from actual despair, I don't feel anything at all. I don't even seem to care about God and my past sins anymore, my conscience is seared and it doesn't stop.

I quit smoking weed and drinking alcohol 3 weeks ago , but it hasn't changed anything for me. Hebrews 6 4-6 isn't even bothering me anymore even though I know I fit the picture and I certainly can't be returned to a repentant state. I have rejected the gift of salvation and I'm therefor hellbound. I even saw a part of me slipping into a great red wall of fire when I was on a shrooms trip áfter I had lost the Holy Spirit or close to the end of losing It and I actually felt the heat for a brief moment. I took these shrooms because I wanted to get another revelation. I heard my parents cry that I was gone and then saw that part of me sinking in a pit of fire. I was ungrateful, only loved sin after I had been born again and I'm a terrible person.

Also, there is no actual hatred of self anymore, I don't have to 'forgive myself',because I don't even feel that there's something to forgive. As if I have forgotten about everything I've done in the past. My mind is a mess.
So my question is: Can I fix this situation or am I done here and should I just accept my fate?

You can either seek Jesus and try to get him to forgive you. Or you can accept your fate like a pansy and burn in Hell. Have you committed the unpardonable sin? First off probably not, and second off WHO CARES! Jesus is the only way to eternal bliss. Only he can grant you access to eternal life! If you give up then there's no chance what so ever you'll be forgiven. If you don't give up for the rest of your life at least you can say you tried. Seriously, this is asinine. "Oh, I'm going to hell because I saw bad things while messed up on shrooms!" Dude you're taking shrooms at a time you fear that you're damned. Hallucinations are partially a manifestation of the sub conscience. Why would God give you a vision while you're committing a sin? My brother saw a purple monkey running up and down a tree while he was on acid, I guess evolution is true!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I did more research on the unforgivable sin and I concluded that I have committed the unforgivable sin. Complete indifference and no fear. That's why my life has been a complete hell for the past 20 months. My prayers and repentance are all in vain.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas with me. Goodbye and farewell y'all.

Upvote 0

Theophan

Mar 3, 2018
Colorado
✟19,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,

Hello dear brother,

The only unpardonable sin is unrepentance. All sin will be forgiven you if you repent with humbleness of heart. A broken and humbled heart, God will not despise (Psalm 50).

Never hate yourself; this is wrong and evil since God loves you eternally. The Lord laid down His life for you on the Cross. This is His love for you.

You are describing numbness, coldness of heart. Another word for it is insensibility. This happens when we indulge in sins after continually disregarding our conscience. You have forsaken some sins, but have you replaced them with holiness of life?

10For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: 11Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it. 12For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. (1 Peter 3)

Upvote 0

lozzymagoo

Mar 9, 2018
UK
✟16,966.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am not so well read if it comes to the Bible. I had great support from the Bible during my euphoric fase, but I never got so far to actually study it , because I fell off the faith train pretty fast. I understand that Jesus doesn't just let us wander away, but I have wandered away a lot.

Sir, it does not matter how many times you wander away, the Great Shepherd- Jesus Christ, will always bring you back.
I'll be 29 in 2 weeks. I knew Jesus since I was a child. Although my parents were Christians and I attended church every Sunday as a kid and a teenager, my relationship with Jesus wasn't a church thing. I had my very own intimate relationship with him. He was everything to me, my invisible friend in the school halls, the one who would listen when no one else would, the one I could cry to, the one I'd write notes to before leaving for school (because I was bullied so badly). He was my friend. The point is, he is a FRIEND. He is your friend, not your enemy.
I left the Church at 17 and met a guy double my age. I then started clubbing 3 times a week and my life got out of control. I lost my mind at 21 and developed an alcohol addiction. The relationship with the older guy brought me so much pain & heartache because of his lies and because he was abusive. I even self harmed at one point and I always felt like I was constantly surrounded by darkness and I could not get free. I was enslaved to this lifestyle for years, not knowing who Jesus Christ really is.(wondering where he was and believing that he didn't love me anymore). He was an old friend that I couldn't find. And then at 25, I moved out, had stopped drinking but hadn't really healed on the inside. I was still so desperately sad.
I went through a few years of something incredible when I had moved out. I see it now, Jesus finally had me to himself. I gave up on all the relationships that I should never have been in. I let God heal me. I let him love me. I let him reveal his true self to me. I found deliverance. Not even in a Church but in the confines of my home. I started reading the word. I starting realising who Jesus is. I spent all my time with him. I'd had prophecies in my troubled years of who I was and finally I was seeing myself blossom. I had Joy that I had never ever had before. I had always wondered what those other Christians were talking about!! I even experienced visions and dreams, this actually started happening in the later of my troubled years but especially after deliverance. I've had one particular vision in my worship time with Jesus that would blow anyone's mind. I can tell you that if you ever doubt, there is a man on the throne and he truly is Jesus Christ of Nazareth who died for us all.

Do you think I ever slipped back into an old pattern, even after deliverance?
Yes.
Have I drank again? yes.
Have I made mistakes? yes.
One terrible mistake in particular. The holy spirit warned me, but I shrugged it off. This was through a period of depressiveness and confusion. I know what depression can do to the mind. Your own thoughts can ruin things for you. We sometimes see Jesus through the eyes of our warped thinking.

I completely understand where you are coming from. I still have those days where I think it would be easier to be an ant. Seriously.

Quit the drugs. Completely. They're ruining you. Do you know satan doesn't have to try? We use our own hands to ruin ourselves.
Spend your time in the word- the Bible, even if you don't feel like it. Keep feeding that Spirit. It is your weapon, your sword.

You know what the Holy spirit said to me?... "You might give up on yourself, but I will never give up on you".

He will never give up on you. YOU belong to HIM.
There's a snow patrol song called 'Open your eyes'. Listen to it.

Upvote 0

aspie3000

Jul 2, 2016
South Carolina
✟28,935.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I did more research on the unforgivable sin and I concluded that I have committed the unforgivable sin. Complete indifference and no fear. That's why my life has been a complete hell for the past 20 months. My prayers and repentance are all in vain.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas with me. Goodbye and farewell y'all.
You don't sound indifferent to this.

Upvote 0

1am3laine

Oct 9, 2017
Detroit
Visit site
✟68,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If you want to know what the unpardonable sin is look at the videos I post below.
Yes you can do the unpardonable sin today. (matthew 12:31-32, mark 3:28-30, luke 12:8-10)

Many people have done the unpardonable sin by speaking against the Holy Spirit via the "blasphemy challenge" by rational response squad via youtube.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

I need God

Feb 17, 2018
Wills point
✟17,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello all,

Upvote 0

I need God

Feb 17, 2018
Wills point
✟17,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello all,

so how are you now ? How is yiur minf

Upvote 0

Kristen Davis

Dec 9, 2017
Alpharetta
✟11,497.00
Country
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello all,

Your sin is not unpardonable and you can fix it. In Ephesians 5 it talks about drinking and how it prohibits you from walking circumspectly or live justly by faith. It also talks about being aware of the time because the days are full of evil. Lastly Ephesians 6:1 it talks about increasing your days on the Earth when you listen to your parents and those who love you. In a sense these verses will help you realize that your time is limited on the Earth and alcohol will not help you where you are trying to go.

Upvote 0
Aug 4, 2017
Honolulu
✟10,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Nowhere in

Nowhere in the book of Job does it say Job sinned. God allowed Satan to afflict Job to give testimony to the faith of Job in God. Satans stance to God was that Job was faithful to God only because of all the blessings the Lord had bestowed on Job). In the end Job remained faithful even after all the evil things Satan did to him taking everything away from him and inflicting physical pain short of taking his life because that was the only limit God put on Satan. Job didn't know why all these terrible things were happening to him and his family, but never the less, he remained faithful to God through it all.

Thank you for presenting the Biblical, truthful viewpoint on the reason for Job's ordeal.

Upvote 0