CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
✟427,078.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
If you deliberately insulted the Holy Spirit, with the full intention of blasphemy against Him then I reckon it's unpardonable but if this was done due to ignorance, when you didnt know God, then it's pardonable. What you should do is to pray and renounce the demons behind the action. Renounce your previous association with them and ensure you cut all ties with unclean spirits henceforth. God bless

Upvote 0

Torben Roth

Oct 2, 2019
Freiberg am Neckar
✟15,998.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hi Kateetak, would like to chat with you too. We have a Facebook messenger group with several people in this situation. Send me a private message to know how I can add your Facebook account to the chat. Bye.
Hello I can somehow come in contact with you. I am in the same situation. Can you add me to the group on facebook?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Julien

May 13, 2018
Bourgogne franche comté
✟20,383.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I created the account just now, so its without profilpicture, friends etc.
There is a lot Profil like this you describe. Let's make something distinctive like a name of city or something else to help me find you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 14, 2021
Taylorsville
✟21,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello all,

I have already shared my story on this forum somewhere about a year ago. I'm still stuck in the same predicament and I've been wondering if I have committed the unpardonable sin. To summarize my story: I was depressed, as an atheist, around the later part of 2015. Then I prayed, because I was so desperate and my prayer was answered. I found God and I learned what the Holy Spirit was and what It did in my life. I had really never felt better than ever before, it felt as if I became a new human being. I started walking,talking, thinking and doing everything in a new way. I was so happy that I found God and wanted to become a better person after He'd shown me that I was a great sinner before.

Then I started backsliding, severely, and ignoring the revelations and guidance of the Holy Spirit. I didn't want to do certain things that God wanted me to do, because that meant giving up on sin. So I started to love sin again and was a great partaker in it. I kept doing this until my mind got, what I believe is called 'reprobated'. Emotionally flat, no interest in anything, mentally turned inwards and hella confused, concentration and sleeping problems. Summarized: I have nothing left to live for, I don't even love my closest family anymore.

Life is so hard right now and I can't take it much longer. All of this writing doesn't come from actual despair, I don't feel anything at all. I don't even seem to care about God and my past sins anymore, my conscience is seared and it doesn't stop.

I quit smoking weed and drinking alcohol 3 weeks ago , but it hasn't changed anything for me. Hebrews 6 4-6 isn't even bothering me anymore even though I know I fit the picture and I certainly can't be returned to a repentant state. I have rejected the gift of salvation and I'm therefor hellbound. I even saw a part of me slipping into a great red wall of fire when I was on a shrooms trip áfter I had lost the Holy Spirit or close to the end of losing It and I actually felt the heat for a brief moment. I took these shrooms because I wanted to get another revelation. I heard my parents cry that I was gone and then saw that part of me sinking in a pit of fire. I was ungrateful, only loved sin after I had been born again and I'm a terrible person.

Also, there is no actual hatred of self anymore, I don't have to 'forgive myself',because I don't even feel that there's something to forgive. As if I have forgotten about everything I've done in the past. My mind is a mess.
So my question is: Can I fix this situation or am I done here and should I just accept my fate?

I am in a similar situation. I am not exactly as you are as you described: completely flat as you said, but I am numb to my sin. My conscience is seared. If i have a conscience, it is very faint.

Upvote 0

Wyatt A.

Apr 23, 2022
Baywood-Los Osos
✟31,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
It's good to hear about the guy that backslid and found faith in God again. But to make things clear, one of my revelations(I know I'm not supposed to share anything concerning revelations, but I have to, to make things clearer) was that I was facing an all or nothing situation. Either become the man God wanted me to become or become nothing, and I'm certainly nothing now.
God requested me to do something, to be someone. I felt elected to perform a certain role when I deciphered all the revelations and my own thoughts and then I couldn't meet up to the requirements to actually take the steps in order to get there and doing so I lost my faith and started sinning gravely.

Unfortunately that happens to a lot of people, most people. God knows we are all fallen people. We are very week and fragile. He is the strong one. There is no standard you have to live up to before God will accept you. He wants you where you are. That is the place where you meet Jesus, because its the truth. You have to have sins in order to be forgiven of your sins. He wants you to be real with him because He already knows everything that's going on in your life. You have to present those things to him and he will take them upon His shoulders and lift them off you. Truly tell him everything because he already knows. He is the strong one and that's what he wants. There's no work you can do that will be acceptable to him. What Jesus did is the only thing He accepts and He did it for you. Thats how your relationship starts, when you acknowledge that truth and reality. The thief on the cross got saved when there was no work he could do before the Lord. He was nailed to a cross and just said "Lord remember me when you come into your kingdom." Jesus said "today you will be with me in paradise."

If you are still walking around you have not committed the unpardonable sin. The unpardonable sin is to go your whole life rejecting Jesus and what he has done for the world and to die in that state, without asking for forgiveness. That is the unpardonable sin, which is called the blasphemy of the holy spirit.

Let us know how you go.

Last edited:
Upvote 0