Connecticut
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I came across a Bible study group on Facebook that is trying to say that Jesus has already returned in the flesh, in secret, and the Second Coming in the clouds will be when Christ returns in the Spirit. I have never heard of this. I always understood that Jesus will return in the clouds of Heaven, and then all the righteous people will be caught up with the Lord. I left the Bible study group last night in disgust. I don't think this is a true teaching.

“So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. For as lightning
that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man." Matthew 24: 26, 27

I honestly don't understand why they believe this, and this group is constantly pushing this idea that Jesus has already come back in the flesh, in secret, and then will return again in the Spirit. I am thinking of blocking these people on Facebook today because they are very pushy.

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,469.00
Faith
Christian
That is right anyone who says that is deceiving people we are not to seek that even if before Christ comes believers will be aware of His coming arrival to perceive His return it will be known and felt by all believers and will be too late then only those who had been repenting then watching will be ready that it could be too late to repent when know He is coming for He may come immediately then so He says to be ready that person remains faithful not to betray Christ and deny Him and He does not find anyone sleeping to be in ignorance of truth to deny everyone need for Christ or be against Christian teaching or fighting other Christian’s as He said He will come when we don’t expect Him so to be always ready.

He also said if servant sees master delaying coming and beats other Christian’s meaning to slander them master of that servant will come when he is not expecting Him that is there is danger to do incase one dies to not have opportunity to repent or if to remain such Christ says He will come at one time unexpectedly if remain such.

Upvote 0

godisagardener

Romans 10:6-9, Ephesians 2:8-10
Jul 7, 2022
Texas
✟63,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Christ will not return in secret. The whole world will know when he returns. Read 1st Thessalonians 4:16. He will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, with the sound of trumpets, and the dead in Christ will rise. No one will be able to miss that!

Does this Bible study group happen to have any connection to Jehovah's Witnesses? From what I understand, their leaders said Christ would return in 1914. When he didn't, they declared He did actually return, but invisibly.

Upvote 0

YeshuaFollower

Veritas vos liberabit
Dec 6, 2022
eastern townships, Quebec
✟17,234.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I came across a Bible study group on Facebook that is trying to say that Jesus has already returned in the flesh, in secret, and the Second Coming in the clouds will be when Christ returns in the Spirit. I have never heard of this. I always understood that Jesus will return in the clouds of Heaven, and then all the righteous people will be caught up with the Lord. I left the Bible study group last night in disgust. I don't think this is a true teaching.

“So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. For as lightning
that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man." Matthew 24: 26, 27

I honestly don't understand why they believe this, and this group is constantly pushing this idea that Jesus has already come back in the flesh, in secret, and then will return again in the Spirit. I am thinking of blocking these people on Facebook today because they are very pushy.
Yeah you should block these people on Facebook definitively, they were seduces by evil.

Peace,

Jff

• Agree
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

It's pretty simple, if anyone says Jesus has returned don't believe them. Nobody will need to tell anyone else that He's returned, because literally we'll all see it, we'll all know it, and there won't be a single doubt in anyone's mind. The most hardened skeptic will see and know it's Him.

If even one person doubts it is Jesus, then it's not Jesus. That's how obvious it will be.

So, safe to say, this "Bible study group" sounds like a heretical group or one in the making.

-CryptoLutheran

• Agree
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
We believe in one God, the Father, Almighty Maker of heaven and earth, of all things seen and unseen.

We believe in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father. God from God, Light from Light, very God from very God, begotten, not made, of the same Being with the Father; through Him all things were made. For us men and for our salvation He came down from heaven, and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary, became human. For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate, He suffered death and was buried, and rose again on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead and His kingdom will have no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and giver of life, who proceeds from the Father [and the Son], who with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified, who has spoken through the prophets.

We believe in one holy, catholic, and apostolic Church.
We confess one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the Age to Come. Amen.

"At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Messiah' or, 'There he is' do not believe it. For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you ahead of time. So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the wilderness,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner chambers,' do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man." - Matthew 24:23-27

"But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at His appearing those who belong to Him. Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. For He must reign until He has put all enmies under His feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death." - 1 Corinthians 15:20-26

"See, I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be transformed. For this perishable body must put on imperishability, and this mortal body must put on immortality. When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written: 'Death is swallowed up in victory.' 'O Death, where is your victory? O Death, where is your sting?'" - 1 Corinthians 15:51-55

"But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep. For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the appearing of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord." - 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17

"I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by His appearing and His kingdom: preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but have itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into fables. As for you, always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry." - 2 Timothy 4:1-5

"On the evening of that day, the first day of the week, the doors being locked where the disciples were out of fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said to them, 'Peace be with you.' When He had said this, He showed them His hands and His side. Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord. Jesus said to them again, 'Peace be with you. As the Father has sent Me, even so I am sending you.' And when He had said this, He breathed on them and said to them, 'Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you withhold the forgiveness of any, it is withheld.'

Now Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him, 'We have seen the Lord.' But he said tot hem, 'Unless I see in His hands the mark of the nails, and place my finger into the mark of the nails, and place my hand into His side, I will never believe.' Eight days later, His disciples were inside again, and Thomas was with them. Although the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, 'Peace be with you.' Then He said to Thomas, 'Put your finger here, and see My hands; and put your hand and place it in My side. Do not disbelieve, but believe.' Thomas answered Him, 'My Lord and my God!' Jesus said to him, 'Have you believed because you have seen Me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.'
" - John 20:19-29

"As they were talking about these things, Jesus Himself stood among them, and said to them, 'Peace to you!' But they were startled and frightened and thought they saw a ghost. And He said to them, 'Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Touch Me, and see. For a ghost does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.' And when He had said this, He showed them His hands and His feet." - Luke 24:36-40

"So when they had come together, they asked Him, 'Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?' He said to them, 'It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.' And when He had said these things, as they were looking on, He was lifted up, and a cloud took Him away out of their sight. And while they were gazing into heaven as He went, behold two men stood by them in white robes, and said, 'Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw Him go into heaven.'" - Acts 1:6-11

This is the universal faith of the Christian Church,

"[Jesus Christ] suffered for our salvation;
He descended into the depths;
He arose from the dead;
He ascended into heaven;
He is seated at the Father's right hand;
From there He will come to judge the living and the dead.
At His coming all people will arise bodily
And give an accounting of their own deeds.
Those who are righteous will enter into life everlasting,
And those who are wicked will enter into everlasting fire
."

"But even if we or a heavenly messenger should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under accursed." - Galatians 1:8

"There is one Body and one Spirit, just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call, one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all." - Ephesians 4:4-6

In the Name of Jesus Christ, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be. I declare by the authority of the Holy Scriptures and the faith of the Holy Christian Church that there is no other Lord, than Jesus who became flesh of Mary the virgin, who suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried, and who rose bodily from the dead on the third day overcoming death and hell. He ascended bodily and visibly into heaven, where He now and at present sits at the right hand of the Father with all power, kingdom, and authority. From whence, at a time unknown to any save the Father alone, He will return in glory, with His tens of thousands of hosts of heaven as Divine Judge over both the living and the dead. At such time, the bodies of the dead shall rise, and those who belong to Him by the grace of God the Father Almighty, shall be raised to life immortal, imperishable, and everlasting; but they who have perished in impenitence and wickedness shall be raised to the judgment of God. Christ, Only-begotten of the Father from all eternity and made man and born of Mary the virgin, having returned and descended shall Judge all flesh. He who was crucified under Pontius Pilate and who bears the immortal wounds of His crucifixion in His glorified flesh shall be He who judges the world at His appearing, which shall be witnessed by all men at the same time. And on that Day, the Day of God's choosing, then it shall be said in full, Death is swallowed up in victory. And there shall be, truly, in that day, world without end, new heavens and new earth.

There is no other Christ but Jesus. There is no Jesus but He who was born of the Virgin. There is no other except the flesh-and-blood One who was conceived in Mary's womb and suffered under Pilate. He shall come again. Him and no other.

And then, on that Day, every knee shall bow, every tongue confess that He is Lord, to the glory of the Father.

This is the faith of the Church. The shield of our salvation. By even pain of death we will not surrender. But with boldness proclaim this even against the gates of hell. Christ is risen from the dead, trampling down death by death, and He will come again--He Himself and no other.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

KingdomLeast

Aug 6, 2018
INDIANAPOLIS
✟30,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christ will not return in secret. The whole world will know when he returns. Read 1st Thessalonians 4:16. He will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, with the sound of trumpets, and the dead in Christ will rise. No one will be able to miss that!
The popular view has been that when Christians die, they instantly go to heaven, but that thought is immediately dispelled by verses 16 and 17. If every individual Christian went to heaven immediately upon death, these verses would be a discrepancy, for they are talking about a point in time when the Lord himself would descend and then the sleeping saints would arise.

• Agree
Reactions: Freth
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Paul says in 2 Thess 2:1-10 that Christ most certainly has not returned .

Jesus says in Matt 24 that we are not to believe anyone who says Christ has come and is now "over there" or in a secret place, or in an isolated place.

Jesus will appear to all mankind at once according to Matt 24:29-31 -- no way to fake that one

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican

i feel like these thread titles are like click bait lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

false Christ,
Pray they Might be Led back to the truth.

May The LORD Bless You and Keep You

Shalom Aleichem

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
The popular view has been that when Christians die, they instantly go to heaven, but that thought is immediately dispelled by verses 16 and 17. If every individual Christian went to heaven immediately upon death, these verses would be a discrepancy, for they are talking about a point in time when the Lord himself would descend and then the sleeping saints would arise.

Those in heaven are "apart from the body" and "present with the Lord", at the resurrection of the dead the "soul" is restored to bodily life. Human beings were not created to be without our bodies, as we read in Genesis 2 that God formed man from dust of the earth and breathed into his nostrils and man became a living-breathing-creature, "a living soul". Death is wrong and unnatural. Nevertheless, between bodily death and bodily resurrection the Christian will be in the Lord's presence. For our God is not a God of the dead, but of the living. So even in bodily death we are not destroyed, but are with the Lord until the day He returns and the body rises imperishable and immortal.

That's the historic Christian view, and it is biblical.

-CryptoLutheran

• Agree
Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟150,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They should remember these verses,

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

All will be changed at the last trump. We are still in the flesh, so he definitely has not returned. And as others have stated. It will not be a secret. Every eye shall see him.

Upvote 0

3 Resurrections

That's 666 YEARS, folks
Aug 21, 2021
Taylors
✟84,620.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I came across a Bible study group on Facebook that is trying to say that Jesus has already returned in the flesh, in secret, and the Second Coming in the clouds will be when Christ returns in the Spirit. I have never heard of this. I always understood that Jesus will return in the clouds of Heaven, and then all the righteous people will be caught up with the Lord.
You didn't mention it, but did they give you a particular event and time on the calendar when Jesus has already secretly returned in the flesh? If they are telling you that Christ will return in the "Spirit" in the future, that denies the fact that Christ has always retained in heaven the same glorified, resurrected body that has never died again since He arose from the tomb. When He comes again in the future, it will necessarily have to be in that same glorified, resurrected body form - not a "spirit".
I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."
This is NOT a promise for the living to be changed without passing through death. That "change" Paul wrote about is for the righteous DEAD who will be raised incorruptible. ALL must die the one time, as we are appointed to do in Hebrews 9:27-28. It is written, "As in Adam ALL die", but if they are "in Christ", ALL of these will be made alive and experience that "change" to the incorruptible. The trumpet is for the DEAD to hear and arise from the grave.

Job 14:14-15 foretold this. "If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come" (the "change" of the righteous dead). "Thou shalt call" (the "voice of the archangel" ), "and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands."

Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟150,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ALL must die the one time,
Some will be alive at his return
I Thessalonians 4:15 "For we say unto you, by the word of our Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent in no wise them which are asleep."

I Thessalonians 4:16 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with a voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first;"

I Thessalonians 4:17 "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

Paul specifically separates the dead in Christ and those that are alive and remain unto his coming.

The Hebrews scriptures are pointing out that men are appointed one time to die (flesh) They do not come back in the flesh, etc.- and then judgement. It doesn't mean that some people will not be alive when he returns. But Paul specifically states all are changed. Those alive will not preceed those that are asleep.

Paul even states in the mystery -We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed. Meaning some will be alive and remain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

3 Resurrections

That's 666 YEARS, folks
Aug 21, 2021
Taylors
✟84,620.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Paul even states in the mystery -We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed. Meaning some will be alive and remain
That is the common misunderstanding about who composed the group of "alive" ones Paul was talking about. Pay careful attention to the word "remain" in 1 Thessalonians 4:15 & 17. This is "perileipomenoi" in the Greek, which indicates a reserved status for these individuals. These had been set apart for a particular purpose. These "alive" and "remaining" ones were those in Paul's days who had been MADE ALIVE by the resurrection process (such as the Matthew 27:52-53 saints, Lazarus, Dorcas, Jairus' daughter, etc.). None of these died again a second time, which would have been contrary to Hebrews 9:27-28 and the one-time-only appointment with death for all mankind.

These "alive" and "remaining" resurrected ones would not ascend to heaven before those other dead saints who were still in the ground in those days. This was the comfort which Paul was giving to the grieving saints who thought their dead loved ones had missed the resurrection process entirely. Those "alive" and "remaining" resurrected ones were waiting on earth in their glorified bodies in Paul's days until the next resurrection event occurred, in which they would then be able to join those who came out of the ground at that time, meeting the Lord together in the air.

Nobody escapes this "As in Adam ALL DIE" inclusion. That applies to ANYBODY left on earth - saved or unsaved - for the resurrection in our future. Even if it lasts for only a minute, ALL humanity MUST pass through the death process before the righteous DEAD are changed. There is absolutely no promise in scripture that all the saints alive at Christ's return can ascend to heaven without dying FIRST. No transfiguration promise is ever given to us that will enable us to avoid the death process.

The "we shall not all sleep" promise Paul was giving the saints meant "we shall ALL not sleep, but we shall ALL be changed". NONE of the saints who die in Christ will remain asleep in the ground, but they will ALL be changed from a DEAD physical body in the grave into an incorruptible body fit for heaven.

The rapture text has been misunderstood for quite a while.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟778,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
AMBASSADOR HAT

Just a friendly reminder that this thread is not really about the Rapture or Soul Sleep, it is a question if Jesus has/had already returned in the flesh. Feel encouraged to start a new thread.

Let's keep it on topic.

AMBASSADOR HAT

Upvote 0

3 Resurrections

That's 666 YEARS, folks
Aug 21, 2021
Taylors
✟84,620.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
AMBASSADOR HAT

Just a friendly reminder that this thread is not really about the Rapture or Soul Sleep, it is a question if Jesus has/had already returned in the flesh. Feel encouraged to start a new thread.

Let's keep it on topic.
Yes, thank you, tampasteve. The point of my post above was to lay the groundwork that yes, Christ did bodily return in AD 70 and rapture together those "alive" and "remaining" ones, as well as the saints who came out of the ground at that time. Paul was anticipating this, because he told Felix that "there is ABOUT TO BE A RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD..." in Acts 24:15. None of the living believers who had not died yet were raptured in AD 70, because that was never a promise that was given to them - or to us. Only those who had been MADE ALIVE by the resurrection process were raptured then.

Also, for the next bodily resurrection in our future, all must still pass through the death process before their bodies are "changed" into the incorruptible. Nobody escapes this physical death sentence for the entire human race, since we are all "In Adam" as his physical descendants.

Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟150,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just a friendly reminder that this thread is not really about the Rapture or Soul Sleep
Sorry -just wanted to say my original post was not intended about a rapture or soul sleep but to merely convey that if we are in the flesh, then Christ has not returned because we know flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God.

But I realize our posts did digress from the original OP. I'll move on.

Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,469.00
Faith
Christian
There is a user on Facebook in a group that kicked me out of group for posting in group not the one below I speak about who deleted me as friend but it seems instructed by her and I was saying christ will not come again she said there is new book not in bible jesus will come again and teach it but it is wrong I said he will not come again apparently only kicked out as only she wanted to speak in group not for that that I remained friends on Facebook but I posted this comment to one of her posts saying Jesus appeared again to disciples in flesh instead of spirit to encourage them which I liked but then thought perhaps she is saying though to say Christ will come again that way so posted below and she deleted my comment. I said if you delete my comment again I will tell others to beware of you and she deleted me as friend on facebook. My post was below and picture of user who deleted me is attached.

But also must not expect any more appearing of Jesus Christ not even a false wonder from sky which can be demon coming to world again to rule here for if He would really come to rule on this earth He will prove such to all believers who have received Him to make them believe and not make a choice to follow what He said not to do if given a choice to go to desert that person will not be able to deny as one is believer

If He comes again it is only for those who are saved as Paul says for those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time not for sin but for salvation so it could be in heaven or millennium on earth then one is saved that He will make sure they believe to prove in that they will not even be able to reject Him they already received Him so is not wrong to we are commanded not to believe others who come in His name.

Matthew 24:26-28
26 “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

17528CDB-58E4-4EAD-93CE-54B585849B87.png

Upvote 0