Hand count in audit affirms Biden beat Trump, as Maricopa County said in November

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Arizona audit draft report confirms Biden beat Trump in 2020

A monthslong hand recount of Maricopa County’s 2020 vote confirmed that President Joe Biden won and the election was not “stolen” from former President Donald Trump, according to early versions of a report prepared for the Arizona Senate.

The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results. The data in the report also confirms that U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly won in the county.

3a58a53d-a500-4272-ae8c-7d9b2c7ecfae-audit_presidential_results.jpg
BIDEN WINS AGAIN!

I hear Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are next.

Well, Golly gee whiz! The Cyber Ninjas did locate attempted election fraud...

...attempted by the Republicans.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
BTW is that really all you've got?

How charming.

It's clear to me, from what you wrote in the earlier post, that you did not actually want to be filled in on the various ways that people who want to make elections fairer and safe, yet not at the expense of convenience, have tried to promote.

You said you did, but that post was salted with insults and comments indicating that you didn't really want to hear what I might explain.

There is a lot of pointless arguing online, so being forewarned in this case I chose not to be drawn into another of them. Sorry, no.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Alright, let's put this one to the test.

That's what the people in Arizona have been trying to get for months so that we can settle this at last.

Something tells me that whatever the outcome is of the Arizona audit, this effort will not be 'settled at last'.

I'm so chuckling that I can't see straight.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Cognitive dissonance isn’t particular to any one group of people,
I tend to believe that the main problem are semantics occurring in our psycholinguistics. For example, propaganda is all about reversing positive and negative aspects of a term between denotations and connotations of that term. This creates contradicting information. This is also happening in our minds when we believe a lie which would then manifest cognitive dissonance in some degree. To me "The Truth sets you free" is all about the will.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@Albion

It's clear to me, from what you wrote, that you did not actually want to be filled in on the various ways that people who want to make elections fairer and safe, yet not at the expense of convenience, have tried to promote.

Honestly, I'm not even sure that's the question that I asked.

I do so like how you come to your conclusions about matters. Exactly what is it that I wrote to you that makes it 'clear' to you that I don't want to actually be filled in on the various ways that people who want to make elections fairer and safe, yet not at the expense of convenience, have tried to promote?

Again no facts and figures just a verbal claim to side step having to answer my question by positing that I don't really want to know what I'm asking to know. All made up, of course. There really isn't any evidence that I don't want to know what I asked to know.
Wait for it???????

(still chuckling a good belly laugh)

God bless,
Ted

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is a lot of pointless arguing online, so being forewarned in this case I chose not to be drawn into another of them. Sorry, no.
1. Did Joe Biden legitimately win Arizona?

2. If not, what credible evidence of widespread fraud do you know about?

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Am I the only one that remembers up the 40 years ago Rep/Dem have done this Hillary makes one thing clear will not have a recount. "Hillary Clinton urged to call for election vote recount in battleground states" then she lol she joins in then recounts. "Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election ‘Was Not On the Level’: ‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened" said 2020

Why is this ok. And then in Georgia a woman that clearly lost still says she won. Oh because we like them and just so happens to be Dem

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Am I the only one that remembers up the 40 years ago Rep/Dem have done this Hillary makes one thing clear will not have a recount. "Hillary Clinton urged to call for election vote recount in battleground states" then she lol she joins in then recounts. "Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election ‘Was Not On the Level’: ‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened" said 2020
I assume you are meaning 4 years ago? Or are you talking about the 2000 election? Or both?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Am I the only one who thinks that a cardboard box is comparable to a 30million dollar house as a dwelling place?

Some comparisons are bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"The Truth sets you free" is all about the will.

I think it's more about critical thinking. Being able to tell the difference between actual things and vague insinuations with no basis in real life events.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think it's more about critical thinking. Being able to tell the difference between actual things and vague insinuations with no basis in real life events.
Right up front I want to say that overall, I think we may be saying the same thing in a different way, but I can't be sure. To me your words described the cause of cognitive dissonance as people not knowing how to tell a lie from what is true, which could be construed as being gullible. While my point is a bit nuanced in that cognitive dissonance happens when someone doesn't know what or who to believe. I'm talking about a situation that fosters either positive or negative prejudice. One man's insinuation is another man's form of critical thinking.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Right up front I want to say that overall, I think we may be saying the same thing in a different way, but I can't be sure. To me your words described the cause of cognitive dissonance as people not knowing how to tell a lie from what is true, which could be construed as being gullible. While my point is a bit nuanced in that cognitive dissonance happens when someone doesn't know what or who to believe.

I tend to think of it more as information simply being deflected by the mind of someone who has already decided what they believe. Makes you wonder if on some level we do perceive things that might change our views, or if a change of circumstances/environment is also necessary, not just information.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Am I the only one who thinks that a cardboard box is comparable to a 30million dollar house as a dwelling place?

Some comparisons are bad.

But serve as useful distractions.

Reactions: childeye 2
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.