Hand count in audit affirms Biden beat Trump, as Maricopa County said in November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,050.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Australian citizens? Every time officials lie or obfuscate makes them look like they have something to hide.
Altering the files the day before the audit is to take place is in itself a criminal offense--I have no idea what was in the file removed, and I don't know of any claims regarding the contents. The list of irregularities founds should be enough of a wake up call to Arizona as well as the rest of the states that action needs to be taken so that these problems either never happen again or are minimized. Voter roles need to be validated, cameras need to be installed and chain of custody must be practiced. They need to track down the individuals that voted twice (in different counties.)

So you say that the files were deleted. Then you say altered. And then say removed (I think you missed archived). And you don't know what was in the files. And you don't know about any claims regarding the files. You don't seem to know much about any of it. But gee, you don't want it to happen again. Whatever it was.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So you say that the files were deleted. Then you say altered. And then say removed (I think you missed archived). And you don't know what was in the files. And you don't know about any claims regarding the files. You don't seem to know much about any of it. But gee, you don't want it to happen again. Whatever it was.
I know plenty, the files were removed before the audit in violation of law. That means the audit material to be examined was altered--deletion is an alteration. Copied or archived they should have remained within the law and left the files for the audit. This is a serious matter. We now know that in Arizona where the last election the margin of victory in the presidential election was roughly 10,000 votes that there were roughly 50,000 irregular votes counted. We cannot have this happen again, and anyone who lies or conceals information or violates election law must be held accountable.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,050.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The judge should give them two to five....

I think it's two to five for removed, three to six for deleted, ten to twelve for altered, quarter past eight for copied and 16:1 for archived.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think it's two to five for removed, three to six for deleted, ten to twelve for altered, quarter past eight for copied and 16:1 for archived.

For some reason I am reminded of the world’s greatest detective:

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Concealed in violation of the law, since you don't appear to be very tech savvy, that's the important point. Obstructing an audit ordered by the Arizona Senate is serious business.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Concealed in violation of the law, since you don't appear to be very tech savvy, that's the important point. Obstructing an audit ordered by the Arizona Senate is serious business.

Sure, it would be if anything that you imagine to have happened actually did happen. But it didn't. I'm sure that won't prevent you from chasing up some other phantom though, please keep at it. I'm curious to see what the next 'highly suspect' standard procedure will be. Perhaps some of the ballot counters weren't wearing matching socks on the day? Could be a sign of something shifty going on, that.

• Agree
Reactions: VirOptimus
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,933.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

Do let us know the minute someone is charged with this heinous crime.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,050.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

I can only accede to your savvyness and eagerly await the triumphant return of Mr. Trump.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Do let us know the minute someone is charged with this heinous crime.
I can't say what will happen, the federal government is trying to take over the election process, but I think a lot more people are becoming aware of government dishonesty and corruption. The "archiving for more room" story is baloney, they left data out there from old elections but deleted the file from the recent election.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,933.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I can't say what will happen, the federal government is trying to take over the election process, but I think a lot more people are becoming aware of government dishonesty and corruption. The "archiving for more room" story is baloney, they left data out there from old elections but deleted the file from the recent election.

Cool story bro. Let us know when anyone is actually charged for the crime you claim was committed. Claims are easy. Evidence is hard. As those who claimed fraud found out when they had their days in court.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Cool story bro. Let us know when anyone is actually charged for the crime you claim was committed. Claims are easy. Evidence is hard. As those who claimed fraud found out when they had their days in court.
I don't know who you think had their day in court. But if you saw the October 7 hearing recorded on CSPAN it was hard not to be outraged. They deleted the recent election file supposedly for room but had no explanation as to why old election files were still present. Obstruction of justice and tampering with evidence is not the same as fraud.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They deleted the files, I heard the day before the audit (correct me if that is wrong) in violation of law. The auditors had no idea that a copy was made and was concealed from them. This is obstruction of justice. The people who removed the files that were supposed to have been presented to the auditors need to be prosecuted and do some jail time. As to all of the images of ballots that were "corrupted," where are the backups for those?

I won't respond to events that never occurred.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,933.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I don't know who you think had their day in court. But if you saw the October 7 hearing recorded on CSPAN it was hard not to be outraged. They deleted the recent election file supposedly for room but had no explanation as to why old election files were still present. Obstruction of justice and tampering with evidence is not the same as fraud.

You are correct. Obstruction of justice and tampering with evidence is taken very seriously by the courts. Let us know when someone is charged with those crimes. Until then this is nothing more then more of those claims lacking evidence.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You are correct. Obstruction of justice and tampering with evidence is taken very seriously by the courts. Let us know when someone is charged with those crimes. Until then this is nothing more then more of those claims lacking evidence.
Of course there is. They have not provided an explanation as to why they deleted the file from the last elections but left data from old elections. People should watch CSPAN and see for themselves. The situation in Arizona shows why we need election reform. There are people being held at least somewhat accountable in various swing states and this needs to continue in all states. President Carter warned about the fraud potential with ballots not cast in person, remember he had that election commission, and this practice needs to be curtailed. Chain of custody must be enforced, and officials who obfuscate need to be removed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,050.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Of course there is. They have not provided an explanation as to why they deleted the file from the last elections but left data from old elections. People should watch CSPAN and see for themselves. The situation in Arizona shows why we need election reform. There are people being prosecuted in various swing states and this needs to continue in all states. President Carter warned about the fraud potential with ballots not cast in person, remember he had that election commission, and this practice needs to be curtailed. Chain of custody must be enforced, and officials who obfuscate need to be removed.

S'funny how we never get any posts that say 'Look, he lost. I know he lost. Fair and square. That's the way democracy works. Let's all get behind the new guy. But we should ensure that the process is so tight that no-one can make claims about fraud again'.

Well, I'm saying that. But there might have been one somewhere on the forum. I just haven't come across it is all. Anyone seen one?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,933.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Of course there is. They have not provided an explanation as to why they deleted the file from the last elections but left data from old elections. People should watch CSPAN and see for themselves. The situation in Arizona shows why we need election reform. There are people being prosecuted in various swing states and this needs to continue in all states. President Carter warned about the fraud potential with ballots not cast in person, remember he had that election commission, and this practice needs to be curtailed. Chain of custody must be enforced, and officials who obfuscate need to be removed.

Yes yes. So you have been claiming over and over again. Oddly enough, there is never any concrete action. Just more claims. You know who else we see that from? Con artists.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,933.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Well, there is more awareness, so for example they fired a couple of workers in Fulton County Georgia. That's a start. Here's an article:
Two Georgia election workers fired after allegedly shredding 300 voting applications
1320529223886.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: VirOptimus
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The "archiving for more room" story is baloney, they left data out there from old elections but deleted the file from the recent election.

What is it that drives you to believe random stuff you have no evidence for? I'm genuinely curious. How did you get to the point where'll you'll just believe anything?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.