Hand count in audit affirms Biden beat Trump, as Maricopa County said in November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Arizona audit draft report confirms Biden beat Trump in 2020

A monthslong hand recount of Maricopa County’s 2020 vote confirmed that President Joe Biden won and the election was not “stolen” from former President Donald Trump, according to early versions of a report prepared for the Arizona Senate.

The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results. The data in the report also confirms that U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly won in the county.

3a58a53d-a500-4272-ae8c-7d9b2c7ecfae-audit_presidential_results.jpg
BIDEN WINS AGAIN!

I hear Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are next.
Fake news. Recounting the same old ballots probably will not result in an outcome difference for president in any state. The audit was not about the certified election, the results cannot be changed no matter what the media says, the audit is to fix the problems for the next election. Duplicate ballots need to be eliminated, chain of custody should never be broken again. ID needs to be verified. No harvesting of ballots. The idea is to make sure that each eligible voter gets one vote and only one vote. While the number of questionably cast votes in Arizona was indeed bigger than the margin of victory for Biden, that point is moot. American needs to make sure that the improprieties never happen again.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: EndTimeTCC
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Fake news. Recounting the same old ballots probably will not result in an outcome difference for president in any state. The audit was not about the certified election, the results cannot be changed no matter what the media says, the audit is to fix the problems for the next election. Duplicate ballots need to be eliminated, chain of custody should never be broken again. ID needs to be verified. No harvesting of ballots. The idea is to make sure that each eligible voter gets one vote and only one vote. While the number of questionably cast votes in Arizona was indeed bigger than the margin of victory for Biden, that point is moot. American needs to make sure that the improprieties never happen again.
What was the point in counting the ballots if there was no point in doing so?

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"We won at the Arizona forensic audit yesterday at a level that you wouldn't believe," Trump told the crowd.

I certainly don't believe he won at any level, so I guess he's right?

It’ll be a surprise if this doesn’t lead to more violence. Unless even the most credulous are beginning to see the light? It’s hard to imagine many adults taking this character seriously for much longer.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
American needs to make sure that the improprieties never happen again.

None of the things you mention are ‘improprieties’, but I’m sure you know that already. What this is all about is not election security (genuine, serious people worked to make the last election one of the most secure in US history, while being pilloried by the ignorant and foolish) but a pathetic attempt to save face after months of parading around the absurd notion that the villain of the piece is the aggrieved party.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Recounting the same old ballots probably will not result in an outcome difference for president in any state.

This is good, you said something true. The number of votes determines who won the election.

Upvote 0

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟101,439.00
Faith
Seeker
Duplicate ballots need to be eliminated, chain of custody should never be broken again. ID needs to be verified.

Duplicate ballots? I understand the audit was about chain of custody and ID verification but why talk about duplicate ballots ?
Do you understand that this screenshot does not refer to duplicate ballots
upload_2021-9-27_16-23-20.png

I think some should have a chat to the 4 people that sent in 4 envelopes but each envelope has a barcode so after the first envelope was processed the following envelopes were flagged as bad and the votes inside were marked invalid.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

A monthslong hand recount of Maricopa County’s 2020 vote confirmed that President Joe Biden won and the election was not “stolen” from former President Donald Trump, according to early versions of a report prepared for the Arizona Senate.

The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results. The data in the report also confirms that U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly won in the county.

BIDEN WINS AGAIN!

I can't believe Biden figured out a way to steal even more votes. For someone who has an inability to speak or do anything right he's still able to bamboozle the public and steal the election from his opponents. It must be difficult for his opponents to so easily and clearly recognize his complete incompetence to do anything right except for when it comes to bamboozling them and getting away with stealing elections from them.

So, who is paying the Cyber Ninjas for all the work done on this?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
How did Biden outsmart the entire Republican Party to the point where they are unable to have any success in proving he cheated or stole the election?

Biden must be a genius mastermind, right? If only he were a little inompetent or weak they'd be able to defeat his plans for cheating and stealing.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,933.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Turn off the social media. Take a deep breath, pray/ meditate. Relax.

Biden won. Stop with the mass vote fraud conspiracy. Trump was so unpopular that a 78 year old Biden, quite possibly apart from Donald, one of the worst candidates won.(looking back at other candidates im prob wrong).

Im certain fraudulent votes were cast on all sides, but take a deep breath and relax.
Yes, Trump was so unpopular that he got 74 million votes, 83.7 percent of all the counties in the union, saw the greatest increase of minority votes since the early sixties, as well as winning every state that is usually indicative of victory. None of this is indicative of a lack of popularity, are you sure you aren't just taking your disdain for Trump, combined with the 95% control of all the news sources that tell us, 'orange man bad', and some how coming to the conclusion that a populist president was some how, unpopular?
I find it generally fairly indicative of the mind set of people I might debate with, when they skip over the content of what I say and leap to the conclusion there is something wrong with me, without ever addressing the premise of the arguments I make. Lets be clear here, a group of people that believe men can be women, science is a god, aborting babies is good, theft is okay, homo sexuality isn't a sin, and teaching children to hate their parents is justice, are more then capable of cheating. I would go so far as to say, it's the least of their sins. We were told, in the end times, the level of deception would be so great, that if it were at all possible, even the very elect could be deceived. Repetition has the people believing that heaven is hell, hell is heaven, and we are rapidly approaching a time where we the people will accept the most deplorable conditions, and be perfectly happy.
What comes next, and I fully believe we are witnessing this today, is the beast rising out of the sea, and the second beast, already in the earth, calling upon all people both great and small to receive a mark. It is very clear, by the actions in which we have witnessed since Biden took office, he is very much a part of this beast government that was prophesied. The fact that people aren't seeing this is a major source of frustration for me.
Let me be clear here, I am not a Trump supporter, though he did in four years show us it is indeed possible to take care of the people of this union without caving to corporate fascism. None the less, I have begun to see him as controlled opposition that keeps those that prefer the republic over the democracy in check, as I sincerely believe, if it weren't for Trump's influence, the right and center right would already be blowing stuff up. But you my brother, if I may call you that, I wonder how it is you can't see this lawless behavior of the left isn't just a violation of the law of the land, but an actual violation of the laws of God... After all, the prayer of the left was closed with the words, amen, and awomen. Hello?
Nobody is saying that Trump wasn't popular during the last election. Just less popular than Biden.

The rest is not worth adressing.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,933.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Oh I fully believe that President Trump (45, 47), will use the power of the government to “go after political enemies”, that’s a given, I just curious how far the GOP will go in supporting him?
All the way to the end, by the looks of things.

• Agree
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Duplicate ballots? I understand the audit was about chain of custody and ID verification but why talk about duplicate ballots ?
Do you understand that this screenshot does not refer to duplicate ballots
View attachment 306441

I think some should have a chat to the 4 people that sent in 4 envelopes but each envelope has a barcode so after the first envelope was processed the following envelopes were flagged as bad and the votes inside were marked invalid.
If someone sent in 4 ballots that would be a fraud. These were images of envelopes that went to 17,126 individual people. They either didn't sign their envelope, their signature wasn't legible, etc. and so they were issued another envelope. Every envelope is scanned when it arrives before it's checked for a signature and date.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
How did Biden outsmart the entire Republican Party to the point where they are unable to have any success in proving he cheated or stole the election?

Biden must be a genius mastermind, right? If only he were a little inompetent or weak they'd be able to defeat his plans for cheating and stealing.

Biden is a globalist puppet. Like the hundreds of lawyers at election time 2020 that sought election law expansion in the courts in how ballots are accepted during covid, Biden is just a puppet among many...he just happens to have the label, "President," tie-dyed on his t-shirt so the masses keep it straight which puppet is doing what.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When I think of Trump, I think of narcissism, arrogance, inflated ego, jerk face, annoying, abrasive, etc etc... he is literally a piece of work. When I think of government, I think of corruption, murder, manipulation, propaganda, lies, power hungry, etc etc... government is literally the swamp Trump said it is, and more when you factor in bureaucracy. They send our young men to war creating orphans, devour the purses of widows, and steal the wealth of the poor. When your house is infested with rats, do you send in fluffy, a cat afraid of it's own shadow, or the meanest, nastiest piece of tom cat both sides of the Mississippi, then put him down once he's killed all the rats? This was why I wanted Trump, he literally made government lose it's mind, revealing to us precisely what our government is made of, a bunch of pandering liars and cheats that see themselves as kings and queens instead of public servants. I do hope we find some agreement on these grounds.
But evidence... Evidence isn't just the obvious things we see, the cases of votes pulled out from under a table after other vote counters were sent home, card board sheets blocking the view of poll watchers, statistical inconsistencies, and more. These bits of evidence prove nothing, they are damming, but it is truly hard to prove fraud with the obvious evidence, as fraud is generally something that gets done in the dark. So the evidence I factor in is the four years the press crucified Trump. The year of riots leading up to the election that culminated in what they label as an act of insurrection by Trump supporters, (that are still in jail). The censoring and ultimate banning of his social media accounts, as well as the control of conservative voices. The very fact they simply declare there is no evidence, then refuse to hear the evidence or investigate any claims. (if you won at bingo and someone called you a cheater, wanting to see your card, would you say sure, or refuse to let them see it?) Would it not benefit them greatly to prove Trump an idiot for his allegations once and for all? The fact that they -still- crucify him to some extent. The three years of trying to impeach him over a phone call and a dossier written by a Trump hater. Every thing points to Trump being, in the minds of our federal government, an outsider that wasn't welcome in their clubhouse of greed and contempt. That's the evidence I trust, as this evidence points to the motive and character of the alleged cheaters.
As for you taking the word of Raffenburger, trust who you want to trust, that's your choice, nothing wrong with choosing to trust someone. Though I might caution that you base your trust on their displayed character instead their status as a politician. Remember, almost the whole world is going to trust the beast, and we know how that's going to end, don't we? Trump was never going to save America, but because he was in office, we now know America isn't the beauty queen the whole world thought she was. We are also closer to the revealing of the son of perdition that we were told is coming. At the end of the day I can't fault you for trusting your gut, so please don't fault me for trusting mine.
Are you an anarchist then?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What was the point in counting the ballots if there was no point in doing so?
How else are they supposed to distract people while taking their money?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

BIDEN WINS AGAIN!

Actually, if you watch the audit, which is in the YouTube below, and go to the report that is here:

https://www.azsenaterepublicans.com/cyber-ninjas-report

The auditors stated all the flaws and discrepancies that they found and give recommendations.

However, they did not state who these invalid, duplicate and void or late ballots were marked in favor of.

They do have that information and it has been given to the AZ governor general to take to the AZ supreme court.

All of these "tabulations" are propaganda. The Cyber Ninjas did not release this info.

Here is an outtake:

Based on our other findings, however, we recommend that the Legislature tighten up the election process to provide
additional certainty going forward, and that several specific findings of our audit be further reviewed by the Arizona
Attorney General for a possible investigation. Such other findings include the following:
• None of the various systems related to elections had numbers that would balance and agree with each other. In
some cases, these differences were significant.
• There appears to be many 27, 807 ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election.
• Files were missing from the Election Management System (EMS) Server.
• Ballot images 284,412 on the EMS were corrupt or missing.
• Logs appeared to be intentionally rolled over, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 General
Election had been fully cleared.
• On the ballot side, batches were not always clearly delineated, duplicated ballots were missing the required
serial numbers, originals were duplicated more than once, and the Auditors were never provided Chain-of-
Custody documentation for the ballots for the time-period prior to the ballot’s movement into the Auditors’
care. This all increased the complexity and difficulty in properly auditing the results; and added ambiguity into
the final conclusions.
• Maricopa County failed to follow basic cyber security best practices and guidelines from CISA
• Software and patch protocols were not followed
• Credential management was flawed: unique usernames and passwords were not allocated
• Lack of baseline for host and network activity for approved programs, communications protocols and
communications devices for voting systems

EDIT: I can watch the video but it will not copy paste now.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Actually, if you watch the audit, which is in the YouTube below, and go to the report that is here:

https://www.azsenaterepublicans.com/cyber-ninjas-report

The auditors stated all the flaws and discrepancies that they found and give recommendations.

However, they did not state who these invalid, duplicate and void or late ballots were marked in favor of.

They do have that information and it has been given to the AZ governor general to take to the AZ supreme court.

All of these "tabulations" are propaganda. The Cyber Ninjas did not release this info.

Here is an outtake:

Based on our other findings, however, we recommend that the Legislature tighten up the election process to provide
additional certainty going forward, and that several specific findings of our audit be further reviewed by the Arizona
Attorney General for a possible investigation. Such other findings include the following:
• None of the various systems related to elections had numbers that would balance and agree with each other. In
some cases, these differences were significant.
• There appears to be many 27, 807 ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election.
• Files were missing from the Election Management System (EMS) Server.
• Ballot images 284,412 on the EMS were corrupt or missing.
• Logs appeared to be intentionally rolled over, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 General
Election had been fully cleared.
• On the ballot side, batches were not always clearly delineated, duplicated ballots were missing the required
serial numbers, originals were duplicated more than once, and the Auditors were never provided Chain-of-
Custody documentation for the ballots for the time-period prior to the ballot’s movement into the Auditors’
care. This all increased the complexity and difficulty in properly auditing the results; and added ambiguity into
the final conclusions.
• Maricopa County failed to follow basic cyber security best practices and guidelines from CISA
• Software and patch protocols were not followed
• Credential management was flawed: unique usernames and passwords were not allocated
• Lack of baseline for host and network activity for approved programs, communications protocols and
communications devices for voting systems

EDIT: I can watch the video but it will not copy paste now.
I wouldn't get too excited. They also recommended things that were already in place like having paper ballots as a backup. And some of the things were not flaws but misunderstanding about how elections actually work.

Just over 1 percent of voters who cast a ballot in the 2020 elections may have moved since — a figure well within the normal range of the share of people who change residences in a given year.

Garrett Archer, a former top aide in the Arizona secretary of state’s office who now reports for Phoenix’s ABC affiliate, told The Hill that the official data maintained by the county would have answered questions raised by the commercial data — but that Cyber Ninjas did not take that step.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Biden is a globalist puppet. Like the hundreds of lawyers at election time 2020 that sought election law expansion in the courts in how ballots are accepted during covid, Biden is just a puppet among many...he just happens to have the label, "President," tie-dyed on his t-shirt so the masses keep it straight which puppet is doing what.

You've really got the Illuminati on the ropes this time, eh?

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Nobody is saying that Trump wasn't popular during the last election. Just less popular than Biden.

The rest is not worth adressing.
Many Americans differ with you, fixing problems in elections so that one vote, and only one vote per qualified voter counts is essential to the future of our republic.

Reactions: EndTimeTCC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.