Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When the Biden administration was transporting illegal immigrants on mode night flights

Zero - not a word from the left.

Do the EXACT same thing but have them disembark in front of the Boarder czar’s home and it is the most horrific thing ever happened.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
When the Biden administration was transporting illegal immigrants on mode night flights

Do the EXACT same thing but have them disembark in front of the Boarder czar’s home and it is the most horrific thing ever happened.
Those transports don’t just drop people in some random spot with nowhere to go. They’re not the same thing.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Those transports don’t just drop people in some random spot with nowhere to go. They’re not the same thing.
Were they left on the street? Or did they go to a facility afterwards.

I’ll give you that it is dramatic having the drop off in front of the VPs residence, it sends a specific message.

But they were not abandoned there.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

I’ll give you that it is dramatic having the drop off in front of the VPs residence, it sends a specific message.

Abbot abandoned them on the street. Others took care of the migrants, but they weren’t part of Abbot’s plan. They merely cleaned up the mess.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

Oh come on.
This is not he exact same thing.

All this shows is your unwillingness to consider the details and context to see how these situations are not the same.

Im not and this thread is not complaining about these people getting moved to other states. I don't knownfi anyone has even complained about that yet.

1. Bidens story...brought to airport...waiting busses...adults waiting there to take them places. Cleary a plan is in place that considers THEIR WELL BEING.

2. Abbot. Bus drops them off in front of a private residence with no plan. Cold snow storm. No plan. Wait there til 3rd party or takes them. No regard foe their well being.

In lieu of nor getting kicked off this website for being rude ill just ask:
How are the details of these situations similar?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
5,000 a day, every day for two years invade our border towns and the Democrats say the border is secure.

Send one bus load to a Democratic city and it is a national emergency.

Reactions: Estrid
Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,301.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Abbot abandoned them on the street. Others took care of the migrants, but they weren’t part of Abbot’s plan. They merely cleaned up the mess.
And kamala peered through the curtains, and
" NO. not on MY mansion's lawn."

You got a copy of Abbot's plan?

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
5,000 a day, every day for two years invade our border towns and the Democrats say the border is secure.

Send one bus load to a Democratic city and it is a national emergency.
None of this reflects the reality of what this thread is saying. At this point i ask why you are refusing to understand what is being written that you disagree with? Because literally nothing here has been said

It's all either lies or an incapacity to understand the argument being made

Like: point out people saying the border is secure.

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

For Abbot, it was the textbook definition of abandoned.
Did Abbot organize for the third party organization to pick them up?

Nope. The righteous left decided to take care of them.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You don't have any children... that is part of what happens.
I have three children.

In terms of Harris, she gets Secret Service protection and they would never allow her to bring a bus load of migrants into the vice presidential home.

She called up a local immigrants rights organization who found them food and shelter. She did not abandon their needs or send them away to another city.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single

Because it's bunk:

"The federal government flies adult detainees in its custody from one facility to another, or from one U.S. city to another during deportation proceedings. The U.S. government in some cases also flies unaccompanied children who are being released from its custody to a family member or sponsor.​
Some of these flights may happen at night, but they are not covert operations. The same types of routine flights were done by the Trump administration."​

HERE

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
If sending bus loads of illegal aliens to another city is using them as pawns. What is shipping thousands of them all over the country?
I have no problem with doing it...with a plan.

And not dropping them outside in 10f outside a private residence with no one to help or guide them.

I would be about half as angry if he used them as pawns but at leaat didn't put their health and safety at risk. Because that is treating them like they are human.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Have you guys tried publicly executing anyone who illegally crosses your border?
Seems complicated. Just shoot anyone whondoesnt have an American passport.

Canadians included

Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Note: whether it's important or not:

These were LEGAL immigrants. I mean it makes no difference to me.....

But if they were legal then wouldn't they have been waiting for their amnesty and immigration hearings? Are they going to have to find their way to attend an amnesty hearing?

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Again....

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...-at-vice-presidents-dc-home-on-christmas-eve/

I'm not from Texas but I gotta say that I personally would prefer actual leadership (whose electrical grid is getting bailed out by the feds....again?) To performative leadership that endangers people and does literally nothing but trolling.

We don't allow trolling on christian forums but it seems you can use ACTUAL HUMANS to troll in americans politics.

I wonder why someone would be ok with this.
What do you mean by trolling?

This is literally an issue that the political left pretended to care about just a few years ago. Things haven't gotten better under Biden...they've gotten worse.

I remember way back in 2018-2019 this was a huge story on CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, and basically every other major liberal outlet. It seems like the only time the left mentions it now us when this happens. It's not trolling...it's bringing much needed attention to the issue.

Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Have you guys tried publicly executing anyone who illegally crosses your border?

I don't think anyone here realizes how bad it can get....but I'm sure you do. You've seen what Italy has been doing, right?

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Note: whether it's important or not:

These were LEGAL immigrants. I mean it makes no difference to me.....
If they got here legally, why were they in custody in Texas?

But if they were legal then wouldn't they have been waiting for their amnesty and immigration hearings?
The date for that is likely years away.

Are they going to have to find their way to attend an amnesty hearing?
Yeah. It shouldn't be too difficult. They passed through multiple countries on the way to the Mexican border. I'm sure if they have court dates years away....they have plenty of time to get to the address and they've shown themselves capable of navigating a foreign country.

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0