Undeniable evidence of mass election fraud and ballot tampering. We must demand a fair election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,988.00
Faith
Non-Denom
But anyway, I don't feel like hanging out in this part of the forum, and this post is not something I feel blessed by at all. I hope you all have a nice weekend, and again forgive me if my opinions about politics are different then yours. I just want a normal world again, and not so much division.

(edit: Typo)

I appreciate somewhat the tone of your post. You should consider however there are times when certain division can't be avoided. It's sad but it's true, Jesus even said that. There's a saying some have about PEACE. If conditions for PEACE is giving the other side PIECE, after PIECE after PIECE of your rights and liberties you may find you don't have any piece left. There are times some things may need to be stood up to and addressed. Sure it can cause contention but we need to work through such in as loving a way as possible. As I said in another post I do though pray for the PEACE of America, but a real one based on fair resolutions for all.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Don't you care if your politician opinions are causing fear in the whole world,

I am not concerned about mammon, no. The world... the flesh, no. It is a fervent quite frequent prayer of mine the God might harden my heart against the world even as he hardened Pharaohs against himself.

and are you not worried if you have voted for a person that have disbanded the "Corona taskforce" that was the only thing in USA that kept some sort of order, but now have caused 200K people to die?

This is false in my view. I do not believe this pandemic is anything more than an instrument used to keep people in control as populist moments were rampant around the globe.

I have to say that the fact that a moderator here and people with "Christian" on their profile are talking as if the typical lies Trump fling out in utter regard of the consequences for the people in USA or the rest of the world, are something true, is something that worry me

Why do you not understand this to be your own subjective opinion?

And what if you have political opinions that cause people to blaspheme and disbelieve Christ?

Am I responsible for other peoples sins now? My opiinons are not reason to blasphemy God.

I hope you don't get insulted by what I say.

I have a very thick skin.

Also it's hurtful to see that it obviously is totally OK with you that I tell that these things frighten me and make me worried on the behalf of Christians in general.

I believe this is a spiritual battle, not really all to concerned about the carnal, I do not identify with people all to well sometimes. I personally concern myself with my own walk with Christ. I do not focus on others.

You only see me as a force of opposition, not as a brother in Christ

I did not make that judgment. If you can confess Jesus as Christ you are my Brother.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Maybe they should start doing it by hand photo IDS.
Unfortunately the courts have taken a dim view of that idea, what with how it has been used by the GOP to disenfranchise minority voters and all. Too bad the Republicans have removed that avenue for fixing voter fraud.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Almost every single one of God's rules or laws, etc, and is getting very, very many to follow him, etc...

Why I want him out, etc...

God Bless!
I was talking about the OP and not Trump in that particular post.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That is not fine, but standing outside places peacefully is and is in fact legally protected.
Can you post your address here so we can get an armed group to show up and "legally" bang on your windows in the middle of the night? Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟241,268.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
What rules are you saying he has broken?
Leaders seek to defuse situations, not inflame them. It is surely clear to all that the USA is a deeply divided country. Whomever wins this election has a huge task ahead of them to strive to bring unity to the country. Ill conceived, unresearched posts, such as the OP contribute to the tensions in the nation and those tensions could very likley lead to violence and death. It astounds me that rather than acting to cool emotions that a staff member, a declared Christian, should act in this irresponsible manner and that he should, seemingly, be supported in this by yourself - another staff member. This is not about rules, this is about human dignity, human life and human morals.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,227,373.00
Country
United States