Washington
✟687,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I just wanted to say hi and hello to everyone. I have not posted for a year and 3 months. My mom died last year and I did not handle it well. My mom died with unresolved issues and I started to question whether she went to heaven or hell. I felt hatred towards God. Some Christians told me that she went to hell and others told me she went to heaven, even though she never truly denied Christ. But I do believe she is in heaven. I just did not trust God any more. In fact, I felt so bitter that I couldn't hear the name Jesus. I felt hatred towards him. Of course, I know that Jesus said that you cannot love your parents more than him, or would not be worthy of him. I wanna come back to him. I want to learn to love him more than anyone.

Please pray for me

joymercy

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
study
✟251,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Dear Heavenly Father

Please help your precious son to know your love again, through the intercessions of the angels and Saints, and especially from Blessed Mother, who loves all of us as her own children, as Christ requested of her from the cross.

Hide and protect brother Introverted under your mantle, Blessed Mother, and keep him safe and comfort him in his time of struggle.

Holy spirit come down and bestow upon brother Introverted the gifts he needs to see Gods plan for him, to discern that plan, and the graces he needs to carry that out.

Holy spirit help Brother Introverted to remember the Lords love for him and to renew a relationship with him again.

Introverted, please remember that now that your beloved mother has passed, Mary the Mother of God, is your spiritual Mother and she loves all of her children.

20221028 CLappe 5.png

Upvote 0

Brad D.

A Way Unknown
Aug 22, 2022
US
✟106,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wanna come back to him. I want to learn to love him more than anyone.
With a heart and a cry like that you are well on your way. I am sure He will respond. It is His character to do so.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟687,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
With a heart and a cry like that you are well on your way. I am sure He will respond. It is His character to do so.
Thank you. This gives me hope.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,776.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I just wanted to say hi and hello to everyone. I have not posted for a year and 3 months. My mom died last year and I did not handle it well. My mom died with unresolved issues and I started to question whether she went to heaven or hell. I felt hatred towards God. Some Christians told me that she went to hell and others told me she went to heaven, even though she never truly denied Christ. But I do believe she is in heaven. I just did not trust God any more. In fact, I felt so bitter that I couldn't hear the name Jesus. I felt hatred towards him. Of course, I know that Jesus said that you cannot love your parents more than him, or would not be worthy of him. I wanna come back to him. I want to learn to love him more than anyone.

Please pray for me
I would certainly bet, particularly based on things you’ve told me about your mother in the past, that she is in heaven.

As the Bible says, the Lord knows that we are but dust. He knows that we are not going to be perfect. And what does he call himself? For one thing, the father of mercies.

There was a man named Dean Braxton, who was dead for 45 minutes with no heartbeat and no respiration. This is highly medically documented with an interview from his emergency care doctor on CBN.

One thing that he said was that he was so surprised at that time, to see a certain aunt in heaven. He loved her, but based on her religious beliefs, he felt sure she was in hell. But there she was in heaven, smiling at him
In his near death, really actually totally dead, experience.

I can’t prove it to anyone, but there have been three cases in which I felt sure people were in hell, even one of them was a suicide. But I felt led by the Lord that no they were in heaven.

The Bible tells us that we need that no man teach us, like those people who are trying to tell you that your mother is in hell, but that the Holy Spirit will teach us.

I pray that you will go to the lord for comfort and light about your mother. I think he will be happy to provide those. And I pray that he does.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟687,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I would certainly bet, particularly based on things you’ve told me about your mother in the past, that she is in heaven.

As the Bible says, the Lord knows that we are but dust. He knows that we are not going to be perfect. And what does he call himself? For one thing, the father of mercies.

There was a man named Dean Braxton, who was dead for 45 minutes with no heartbeat and no respiration. This is highly medically documented with an interview from his emergency care doctor on CBN.

One thing that he said was that he was so surprised at that time, to see a certain aunt in heaven. He loved her, but based on her religious beliefs, he felt sure she was in hell. But there she was in heaven, smiling at him
In his near death, really actually totally dead, experience.

I can’t prove it to anyone, but there have been three cases in which I felt sure people were in hell, even one of them was a suicide. But I felt led by the Lord that no they were in heaven.

The Bible tells us that we need that no man teach us, like those people who are trying to tell you that your mother is in hell, but that the Holy Spirit will teach us.

I pray that you will go to the lord for comfort and light about your mother. I think he will be happy to provide those. And I pray that he does.
Thank you very much. It is very good to hear from you again. God bless

• Friendly
Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,776.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Thank you very much. It is very good to hear from you again. God bless.
:) It is great to hear from you also. So glad you came back to the prayer wall. Keep in touch Jesse.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would welcome your mother into His kingdom and comfort you in your grief over her. I pray that God would help you deal with your anger toward Him and help you to forgive Him and come back to Him.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟687,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would welcome your mother into His kingdom and comfort you in your grief over her. I pray that God would help you deal with your anger toward Him and help you to forgive Him and come back to Him.
Thank you very much.

Upvote 0