Greeters Annex - fellowship for greeters and newbies (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2013
✟15,153.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, I was. I am not sure about where I actually stand anymore. I was raised with a strong with christian background between a grandfather and uncle who preached and a family that went to 'church'. If if a deity does indeed exist he is rare or non-existent.

Perhaps I am blind to him or maybe we have just fallen.

Upvote 0

Shiloh1-49-10

Dec 6, 2011
Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada
✟8,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, if you're interested we could explore that a little bit. Since you already posted I assume you would be. I'm not experienced with these forums but I think we would need to open a new 'thread' with that topic and then others can respond also if they see fit. How does that sound?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

OurKingsBlood

Mar 15, 2013
United States of America
Visit site
✟15,115.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hey, everyone. I just joined the site yesterday, so I'm pretty new. I just started a Christian blog and I wanted to join a forums to converse with other Christians, and offer help and prayers where needed.
God bless!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.