Greeters Annex - fellowship for greeters and newbies (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Howdie!

My name is Ben. I'm new to CF. I'm a youth pastor and a military chaplain. I am married with four kids ranging in age from 9 years to one month old today.

I look forward to getting to know lots of other Christians here!

Blessings!

Hi everyone. This is my first time here on this forum. Can't remember why I initially joined....um.....but anyways.....got an email today from this forum to wish me Happy Birthday so I thought i'd pop in ;-)

Hope you're all doing well. Bye for now and God bless.

Welcome to CF ~ Enjoy the forums!

Happy Birthday Anjie ~ God bless you :pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Dec 23, 2012
✟15,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi billybobbington! :3 i was just listening to bobbing for apples by joe goddard. Praise be to Holy Righteous God that He led you here. I pray that your stay here would be beneficial to you and our God, in Jesus' name. :)

Hi. Thanks. :)

It looks like my first 2 posts before I posted in this thread haven't been allowed, and I don't know why.

Upvote 0

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Hm. How depressing. They seem to be good at telling you why. I have had a few posts not aloud buuut that is neither here nor there. Our God is bigger than a few negative-nancies on a computer forum. :p
Other than that, are u enjoying your stay here? :3

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Frogenesis

Jan 21, 2013
✟7,630.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello. I am new here. :) I have been wondering... Is there a deaf ministry around here? So, I can join and share a lot of my experiences. Also, I wonder am I only deaf person who joins here?

I am interested to help or get involved if anybody have a question about Deaf and Hard of Hearing like how to witness them something like that. I am a guest teacher for SNOW (Student Night On Wednesday) and group leader of "Creation vs. Evolution" a lot of kids and people are deaf and hard of hearing are involved in my hometown.

I would like to listen others about that. It would be awesome. Thank you again!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.