Greeters Annex - fellowship for greeters and newbies (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsherMBS

Aug 31, 2017
Pittsburgh
✟1,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi. I don't know if my post will get lost in this sea of comments, but I am new here and seriously in need of finding in-person fellowship with some sincere believers. I am in the U.S. in Pennsylvania. Whoever has any useful info., please let me know. Thanks.

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi. I don't know if my post will get lost in this sea of comments, but I am new here and seriously in need of finding in-person fellowship with some sincere believers. I am in the U.S. in Pennsylvania. Whoever has any useful info., please let me know. Thanks.

I would go to the ask a chaplain section I posted for you in the introduce yourself forum Chaplains Office

Reactions: AsherMBS
Upvote 0

ErnestServant

Sep 2, 2017
Coachella Valley
✟7,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello brothers and sisters!
I am brand new to this site and have never really participated in online forums. So that being written, I am trying to connect to genuine followers of Jesus Christ. So far in my two and half years of walking with Christ and seeking to do His will and not mine, I have had some difficulties in making new friends in the body of Christ, which I find to be very ironic. But I know that my part in it is very important as well. God is working a good work.

Upvote 0

AsherMBS

Aug 31, 2017
Pittsburgh
✟1,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello brothers and sisters!
I am brand new to this site and have never really participated in online forums. So that being written, I am trying to connect to genuine followers of Jesus Christ. So far in my two and half years of walking with Christ and seeking to do His will and not mine, I have had some difficulties in making new friends in the body of Christ, which I find to be very ironic. But I know that my part in it is very important as well. God is working a good work.

Good luck. Lol. Welcome. I'm new here and also seeking in-person fellowship with honest believers. I've had a much harder time making christian friends than making worldly friends, and christians have been my greatest stumbling blocks in my walk with Christ; but that's the expected, automatic and natural result when God's Standard (requirement) and ours are different. Hope you can connect with people who will help you along.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod hat on
upload_2017-9-18_7-18-0.jpeg

Staff has permanently closed the Annex thread;
as new members would post to it; without posting to the main Introduce Yourself forum; and get over looked.

To new members who are looking for more fellowship check out the
Friendship Court
Welcome to CF.
:):p:cool::D
Carry on.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.