Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh wow. Not really. I think it was in a thread started by @essentialsaltes but that was some time back.

[edit] Oh, wait. I thought this was a different thread. I need to read more carefully. You quoted the post I was thinking about. That's embarrassing.

My fault for resurrecting an old post. I just thought your analysis of the political situation was spot on. I've been following Millenials and esp. Gen Z here on the forum, and the GOP can't count on their issues being the issues of younger people forever: they genuinely look at the world differently from the rest of us caught up in older debates.

Upvote 0

Resha Caner

Expert Fool
Sep 16, 2010
✟155,600.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
My fault for resurrecting an old post. I just thought your analysis of the political situation was spot on. I've been following Millenials and esp. Gen Z here on the forum, and the GOP can't count on their issues being the issues of younger people forever: they genuinely look at the world differently from the rest of us caught up in older debates.

OK. Sorry. That was a total botch on my part.

Which just proves the intent of my other comment - that unfortunately I'm not the one who will influence you.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Sorry, old news. But Ballotopedia now has it as 27 GOP Representatives & 3 GOP senators.

Yoho will abide by his promise to serve only 4 terms and will not seek reelection this year.

Last edited:
Upvote 0