God's Wrath-- Have No Fear-- Another 9/11???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemStar

Apr 12, 2009
✟7,636.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have been somewhat of a psychic since I was a pre-teen. I'm not quite to the point that I would be comfortable charging people money for it all. But mark my words...

There WILL be another poignant tragedy before 2012. I'm not trying to scare anybody. The images of 9/11 are forever ingrained in my mind. I see them as God's angry fist. Make of it what you will.

I have for a long time thought that there will be another act of violence coming. I know not what it is. If you really want to know, there is probably some gifted psychic who has a better idea.

But have no doubt... There WILL be some obvious horrible thing which will happen sometime in the coming years. No, I am not one of those 2012 believers. I do not believe the world will be ending because of this. But I've been right many times.

For me, I was sort of young when 9/11 happened. But the images, I will never forget. I will never forget that God knew this would happen and in fact was angry. I have often felt there will be another event which will affect the whole world.

Before anyone starts the negative comments against me, let me say that I have been a psychic for 15+ years... And that I'm not trying to start a debate. I'm simply stating my opinion. I'm not looking for a fight. I'm just telling you what I see. What I think will happen. And no, I don't think it's the apocalypse.

But nonetheless... There WILL be another worldwide tragedy/act of violence coming in the next couple years. If you are faithful, then don't be afraid.

P.S. I guess I should clarify that most psychics can never specify total specifics unless they are the "best of the best." This could be some event which simply organizes many countries against a certain source of problem. It could be an event which reorganizes the view and significance of the U.N. against a common enemy. It might not be quite as horrible as 9/11. I don't mean to say this. It COULD be..... but just as well might not be in this same context.

Last edited:

GemStar

Apr 12, 2009
✟7,636.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not afraid, but I think it's primarily because I have been training for the zombie apocalypse for years. I think it might be fun.

Well I'm really happy to not have to be defending against the hateful comments for now....... I guess on here, the chance for that is less. I don't believe the world is going to meltdown or blow up or be hit by Nibiru. Or whatever they call it.

I appreciate that you make your beliefs more important than what the television tells you to believe. Even if your and my beliefs differ, it is reputable that you have beliefs of your own. This is very great, in my opinion.

I personally do not believe that the world will be ending soon or in 2012... But I often believed that there will be another event which drives the World's militaries to action. It might actually be something good though... where instead of a fake Coalition/fake UN coalition........... It might be a REAL coalition against evil............ instead of one by the gun runners and holders of arms stock.......

Upvote 0

stone

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2005
Everywhere
✟73,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have been somewhat of a psychic since I was a pre-teen. I'm not quite to the point that I would be comfortable charging people money for it all. But mark my words...

There WILL be another poignant tragedy before 2012. I'm not trying to scare anybody. The images of 9/11 are forever ingrained in my mind. I see them as God's angry fist. Make of it what you will.

I have for a long time thought that there will be another act of violence coming. I know not what it is. If you really want to know, there is probably some gifted psychic who has a better idea.

But have no doubt... There WILL be some obvious horrible thing which will happen sometime in the coming years. No, I am not one of those 2012 believers. I do not believe the world will be ending because of this. But I've been right many times.

For me, I was sort of young when 9/11 happened. But the images, I will never forget. I will never forget that God knew this would happen and in fact was angry. I have often felt there will be another event which will affect the whole world.

Before anyone starts the negative comments against me, let me say that I have been a psychic for 15+ years... And that I'm not trying to start a debate. I'm simply stating my opinion. I'm not looking for a fight. I'm just telling you what I see. What I think will happen. And no, I don't think it's the apocalypse.

But nonetheless... There WILL be another worldwide tragedy/act of violence coming in the next couple years. If you are faithful, then don't be afraid.

P.S. I guess I should clarify that most psychics can never specify total specifics unless they are the "best of the best." This could be some event which simply organizes many countries against a certain source of problem. It could be an event which reorganizes the view and significance of the U.N. against a common enemy. It might not be quite as horrible as 9/11. I don't mean to say this. It COULD be..... but just as well might not be in this same context.

How do you receive your messages?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GFPS

Apr 14, 2009
✟15,137.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Stock food
Tell nobody

The situation that the world is in will usher in the most troubling times mankind has seen for some time.
Come on, think about the global depression, unemployment rates in the 10% for some states an climbing and that is not counting part-time or self-employed without contracts or just the unemployed that do not collect some benefits. Military being called back to the USA, G20 dollars to be used for the bailout of countries.

"Following the 2009 G20 summit, plans were announced for implementing the creation of a new global currency to replace the US dollar."
Stopping guns from Mexico? National ID’s for healthcare using RFIDs?

Study Hitler and his climb to power or any of the other major players in history and you will see a baseline approach to gradual population control that you can see and will see in the near future.
Germany was not is the best of shape when Hitler rose to power. The USA is not in the best of shape.

Use google, but learn how to USE google. “Intitle:index.of(googlehacks) .pdf -*”
The time is here. End-time or not it’s going to get REAL bad. Worse then the Great depression.

Build your ark or not, Noah had the same choice. GOD does not change the oil in our car for us, but gives us the means to do it ourselves.
Rapture? Heh, Show me where?
“JUST as it was in the time of Noah……” JUST being the word to contemplate on.

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Upvote 0

GFPS

Apr 14, 2009
✟15,137.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In an April 7 article in The London Telegraph titled “The G20 Moves the World a Step Closer to
a Global Currency,” Ambrose Evans-Pritchard wrote:

“A single clause in Point 19 of the communiqué issued by the G20 leaders amounts to revolution in the global financial order.

“‘We have agreed to support a general SDR allocation which will inject $250bn (£170bn) into the world economy and increase global liquidity,’ it said. SDRs are Special Drawing Rights, a synthetic paper currency issued by the International Monetary Fund that has lain dormant for half a century.

“In effect, the G20 leaders have activated the IMF’s power to create money and begin global ‘quantitative easing’. In doing so, they are putting a de facto world currency into play. It is outside the control of any sovereign body. Conspiracy theorists will love it.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.