Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Habakkuk 1:5 Look around you among the nations, see there a sight that will utterly astound you, you will not believe it when you are told of what is being done in your days.
Habakkuk 1:6-11 goes on to say how the Babylonians were appointed to execute judgement against the House of Judah, but the preceding verses in Habakkuk 1:1-4 are a general indictment onto peoples and nations whose ‘laws are ineffective and where justice is overruled’. Therefore this threat of action by the Lord applies to our times, as well.

Acts 13:40-41 Beware, then lest you bring down upon yourselves the doom proclaimed by the prophets. Look, you who fail to grasp the truth, be surprised and perish. I am doing a work in your days, something that you will not believe, even though it has been pointed out to you.

Pauls quote of Habakkuk 1:8, the parallel passage from the New Testament, has nothing to do with Jesus, His message of Salvation is not ‘doom’.
It applies to the end times: ‘your days’, not his days, but our days.

The ‘Doom proclaimed by the prophets’, will be the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. All the prophets and Jesus make it clear that this ‘Day of doom’, is the next prophesied event that we can expect to happen. Jesus quoted the first and half of the second verse of Isaiah 61:1-2, at the commencement of His ministry. The worldwide Day of vengeance of our God’, is the next prophesied event, still not yet happened. It will be the Sixth Seal; a worldwide disaster of similar magnitude as what happened in the days of Noah, which commences all the prophesied end times events, leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

More than 100 prophecies throughout the Bible describe in vivid detail this forthcoming punishment onto the whole world by devastating fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis. This sudden and shocking event will take most people unawares and we are told by Paul, that those who are ‘surprised’; that is unaware and unprepared, then: they may perish.. Ezekiel 21:3-4

Isaiah 30:26 tells us what it is that causes this worldwide devastation and also that it will be ‘the Day the Lord saves His people’. who are all faithful Christians, who truly believe in Jesus and a few Messianic Jews who are protected in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:13

Therefore it is up to us to take heed of the warnings, Isaiah 24:1, Isaiah 26:20-21 and to be prepared for all the effects of a massive explosion on the suns surface, that will kill about 1/3 of the world’s population and will destroy all of our modern infrastructure. Jeremiah 9:22, Ezekiel 30:1-8, Isaiah 13:12

Then; for all who love the Lord and keep His Commandments, the Lord is ‘waiting to show His favour’, Isaiah 30:18-20 Bruce McKerras August 2012

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 56:9-12 All you beasts of the open country and the forest, come and eat your fill. For all of Israel’s watchmen are blind, perceiving nothing, they are all as dumb dogs that cannot bark, dreaming and sleeping. They are like greedy dogs that can never be satisfied, they are shepherds unable to understand the truth, as they go their own way. They say: Come let us fetch wine, strong drink and we will swill it down. The future will be the same as today or better still!

Isaiah 29:9-12 If you confuse yourself, you will stay confused, if you blind yourself, you will stay blinded. Be drunk, but not with wine, for the Lord has poured upon you a spirit of deep stupor. He has closed the prophetic vision and sealed the means of discerning the future to you.

Jeremiah 14:11-13 The Lord said to me: Do not pray for the wellbeing of this people. Though they fast and worship Me, [but not in spirit and in truth] I shall not listen to their cry on the Day of My punishment. But Lord – their leaders and pastors say to them: you will not face the terrible sword of judgement and they preach prosperity and escape from tribulation.

Jeremiah 14:14-16 The Lord answered me: These are lies that your leaders are misleading the people with. I have not sent them, I have not given them My commission, or spoken to them. They are giving out false teachings, useless advice and their own foolish daydreams.

Therefore, I say about those teachers and pastors who speak falsely in My Name, they will meet their end in My Day of wrath, I shall pour down upon them the disaster they deserve.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 The time will come when people will not stand sound teaching, but each will go after their own desires and will only listen to teachers who give pleasant and easy outcomes. People will refuse to listen to true scriptural teaching. They will only believe fables and fanciful notions. 1 Timothy 1:7 Ref: REB.

Beasts of the field’, foreigners, non Israelites. Those who have ‘encroached onto the holy Land’. Jeremiah 12:14

Israel’s watchmen perceive nothing’, the veil that hides the true knowledge of God’s Word is upon them and todays teachers, because of false beliefs. 2 Peter 2:1-3

If you confuse yourself, you will stay confused’, Even when the truth is presented to people who think they have it all sorted, they just cannot see it. Jeremiah 6:10

They preach prosperity, the prosperity theology that gives a sense of false security and escape from tribulation’, The very wrong and pretentious idea of a mythical pre tribulation rapture, that lulls people into thinking they need do nothing.

Be sure: that terrible Day will come upon everyone. Luke 21:35, 1 Peter 4:12

‘People will refuse to listen to true scriptural teaching’, 2 Peter 2:1-3, Matthew 24:4

My Day of wrath: The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. Rev 6:12-17, Zephaniah i:14-18, 2 Peter 3:7 The next prophesied event to happen.

But for those who make the effort to overcome the false teachings, the fictional books that proliferate on the book stalls and all the rubbish on the internet, there is hope: Psalms 78:1-8, Isaiah 55:1-3, Psalms 25:8-9, Psalms 27:11-12, Psalms 32:8, 2 Peter 1:19
Have nothing to do with superstitious myths, mere old wives tales. 1 Timothy 4:7

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It isn’t very pleasant to think that the Lord can control our thinking. It brings free will into question, but who are we? He is the Creator.
Someone made the comment that it seems as though God is playing something like a video game; setting up situations and watching the outcomes.

But of course, God cannot give the game away, all the non-Christian peoples must not know His plans and even with the so called Christians, it is estimated that there may be only 2% who are honestly faithful. The other 98% follow false doctrines and cults or just simply warm a pew for an hour or so per week, the rest of the time they lie about anything, steal if the opportunity offers, commit adultery, etc, etc.

So what can we do?
At least, if you belong to this forum you are making an effort to gain understanding of the end times. However, everywhere around us, ideas and theories are put forward that have no sound scriptural basis. Outdated and biased translations are a serious handicap. One example is in Luke 21:36; ‘escape all these things’, more correctly translated is; ‘to pass safely through all that is to come’, so as not to be a contradiction of verse 35.

Of course belief in God and the Lord Jesus, true repentance of sins and fervent prayers are essential to become right with God.

From my studies of prophecy, I firmly believe that very soon there will be an event of a similar magnitude to the great flood of Noah’s time. This time, many of the world’s population will survive. To be among the survivors we must heed the warnings, be aware of what will happen and be prepared for it. But our main hope is to have absolute trust in the Lord’s salvation and His promises of protection. Isaiah 30:15, Isaiah 41:15, Zechariah 9:15-16, 1 Peter 1:21, +
Ref; logostelos.info

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The ‘Doom proclaimed by the prophets’, will be the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. All the prophets and Jesus make it clear that this ‘Day of doom’, is the next prophesied event that we can expect to happen. Jesus quoted the first and half of the second verse of Isaiah 61:1-2, at the commencement of His ministry. The worldwide Day of vengeance of our God’, is the next prophesied event, still not yet happened. It will be the Sixth Seal; a worldwide disaster of similar magnitude as what happened in the days of Noah, which commences all the prophesied end times events, leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

More than 100 prophecies throughout the Bible describe in vivid detail this forthcoming punishment onto the whole world by devastating fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis. This sudden and shocking event will take most people unawares and we are told by Paul, that those who are ‘surprised’; that is unaware and unprepared, then: they may perish.. Ezekiel 21:3-4

Isaiah 30:26 tells us what it is that causes this worldwide devastation and also that it will be ‘the Day the Lord saves His people’. who are all faithful Christians, who truly believe in Jesus and a few Messianic Jews who are protected in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:13
The question is: Has not the eternal punichment begun? Surely the beginning of sorows already just begun, and there will not be any gap to begin the everlsting chatisement and perdition. The eternal punishment is sequential of the period of sorows, it begins immediately the end of the perid of sorows. Has eternal punishment begun? Will be?
Therefore it is up to us to take heed of the warnings, Isaiah 24:1, Isaiah 26:20-21 and to be prepared for all the effects of a massive explosion on the suns surface, that will kill about 1/3 of the world’s population and will destroy all of our modern infrastructure. Jeremiah 9:22, Ezekiel 30:1-8, Isaiah 13:12
There will not any kind of physical explosion of the sun to destroy human structures in the world of Devil, this interpretation is not true, in fact it is the own GOD, the Word, GOD the ather, who will destroy them which destroy the earth as is written in Revelation 11:18 combined with Isaiah 33:10-14, as follow:
10 Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.

11 Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.

12 And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.

13 Hear, ye that are far off(the Gentiles peoples), what I have done; and, ye that are near(the Jews), acknowledge my might.

14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites.
Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

1Thessalonians 4:16
16 The Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel(Daniel 12:1-3), and with the trump of GOD(Revelation 11:15-18): and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

2Thessalonians 1:8-10
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not GOD, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of His power;
10 When He shall come to be glorified in His saints, and to be admired in that day all them that believe...

Be careful or else Get ready

The Word is GOD, self-executing, understand?

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The punishment is into the LAKE OF FIRE. Revelation 21:8 - 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The question is: Has not the eternal punichment begun?
No. The dead still remain 'sleeping' in their graves.
There will not any kind of physical explosion of the sun
That is what the Bible Prophets tell us; how the Lord will reset our civilization, to a similar extent as He did in the days of Noah.
This time by fire, from His storehouse, the sun, Deuteronomy 32:34-43, Isaiah 30:26a
70AD. Thats when it all came about.
What happened in 70 AD, bears no relation to what the Prophets tell us about the end times.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,150.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

That is what the Bible Prophets tell us; how the Lord will reset our civilization, to a similar extent as He did in the days of Noah.
This time by fire, from His storehouse, the sun, Deuteronomy 32:34-43, Isaiah 30:26a

What happened in 70 AD, bears no relation to what the Prophets tell us about the end times.

Tell that to the people who read the prophets in 70d while trapped in Jerusalem!

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As for the dead, well, well, the dead will rise exactly at this current time in LITERAL fulfillment of 1Thessalonians 4:16, don't you know? What does the Word of GOD say? If the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle? 1Cor.14:8. The Word is GOD, self-executing, understand? Who really is "sleeping" is you. Wake up! And quickly.

The question in my post is: Has not the eternal punishment begun? Well, my Lord JESUS prophesied saying there will be FIRST a period of sorrows-Matthew 24:3-8, and He listed several events which are already LITERALLY happening, don't you see? Indeed only who has the Spirit of Christ is able to discern the time and the events my Lord JESUS have listed to happen EXACTLY IN THIS CURRENT TIME. Nothing random happens, my Lord JESUS is in the control of these events of sorrows He prophesied to fulfill them exactly in the begining of this current millennium, don't you understand ?

Once the period of sorows just started, yes, just started, and the beginning of the eternal perdition is sequential and immediate to the end of sorrows period, as said JESUS, and there will not be any gap between the period of sorrows, and the begining of Eternal perdition, it's good everybody know of this. So, how many time is there to effetively start the Eternal perdition? Well, well, now, the Eternal perdition is at door, understand? It will start very soon, as soon as start the last seven years of this current world of Devil in LITERAL fuflfillment of Matthew 24:15 to 25 among several other biblical references. Take a look.
What matters and prevails is what JESUS said, understand? Haven't you never read what my Lord JESUS said about the next world that will be established in this current millennium? Wake up! You are still sleeping deeply. My Lord JESUS said: Luke 20:35-36
35 They which shall be accounted WORTHY to obtain that world(the next world, according Revelation 11:15-18, among many other biblical references), and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of GOD, being the children of the resurrection.

(For a better understanding, Matthew 5:5, and Revelation 5:10, and Philippians 3:20-21, and 1 Corinthians 15:24-27 and 51-55. Take a look.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The Wisdom of the Wise will Vanish. Isaiah 29:14, 1 Cor. 1:19-21
That this prophecy is true today, is proved by the almost total lack of understanding of God’s plans for our future by Christians and by the proliferation of theories, ideas and pure fiction about end times events. Also, as is prophesied in Isaiah 29:9, those who believe false teachings will become locked into them and be unable to discern or comprehend the truth of what will happen. Isaiah 29:9-12, 2 Thess. 2:11
The Lord says: I frustrate false prophets and make fools of diviners. I reverse what wise men say and make nonsense of their wisdom. Isaiah 44:25, Romans 1:22
Jesus says: I thank You Father for hiding these truths from the learned and wise and revealing them to the simple. Matthew 11:25-26, 1 John 4:4-5
Daniel 12:10: Keep these words secret and seal them up until the time of the end, then only a few wise leaders will understand. Jeremiah 23:20

From the above Bible quotes, we see that there are two types of ‘wise’ people. Those who promote theories, ideas and doctrines that are not fully supported by scripture and those few who ignore mans theories and doctrines, searching all the prophesies to discern the truth of the end time events.
Here are some of the theories, ideas and fanciful notions that abound today:
1/ The Return of Jesus is the next event. This is totally refuted by 2 Thess. 2:1-4

2/ The wrath of God all happens at the Return. To move the Sixth Seal – stated to be the wrath of God and the Lamb, means shuffling the given sequence of Revelation. The Wrath of God, the Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, His coming IN the clouds, Psalm 18:7-15, Hab. 3:4 is described quite differently and happens years before the Return ON the clouds. Matthew 24:30, Rev 19:11

3/ The ‘rapture’. A removal of Christians to heaven before the Day of Wrath. Nowhere in the Bible is it stated that at any time, alive or dead, will any humans go to live in heaven. John 3:13 We are earth creatures and as believers in God and Jesus, we have work to do on earth, our destiny is to be ‘a light to the nations’. Isaiah 42:6

4/ The Jews are Gods chosen people. To say this not only abrogates the redemptive work of Jesus for all mankind, but also ignores God’s promises to the Patriarchs and His plan for all the Israelites, whom He watches and cares for. Jer. 16:17, Amos 9:9

5/ There will be a World War 3. Or an economic meltdown, or some other man caused problem will trigger the end time events. It is prophesied over 70 times that the Lord will send a judgement/punishment of fire to destroy His enemies. Matthew 3:12

6/ Preterism. The belief that all the prophesies are fulfilled or abrogated by Christ. They deny the historical facts, refute Nahum 1:2 and all the yet to be fulfilled prophesies. Psalm 110:5-6, Matthew 3:12, Revelation 1:1

7/ Revival must come first. Actually this is correct, but that revival will be instigated by the 144,000, Rev 14:1-7. They will go out from New Israel in pairs, as per the precedent in Luke 10:1-10
8/ The lack of teaching on the Prophetic Word. Preachers shy away from any mention of prophecy and judgement, so the people have no real knowledge of end time events.

9/ The need to avoid the ‘mark of the beast’. Rev 13:16-17 But Rev. 7 tells us God’s servants are marked with ‘the seal of God’. God’s people, ‘from every tribe, nation and language’ are gathered in the holy Land, the new nation of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5

10/ Apathy. The sheer carelessness and laziness of not attempting or trying to understand what a large proportion of the Bible is informing us. Deut. 32:28-29, 2 Peter 1:19

For now, as we are in the Church age, Ezekiel 14:1-10 applies. This passage says if the Israelites, that is: the Lord’s people, ‘set their hearts on sinful things’, then the Lord will allow them to believe falsehoods, as they desire.

So anyone who wishes to avoid God’s wrath by the incredible extremely pretentious belief of ‘going to heaven’, or want to think nothing much is yet to happen, then the Lord will lock them into those false theories and fables. It will make an understanding of the truth difficult for them. Jeremiah 6:10

Only after things happen, will full understanding come to all. Isaiah 35:4-5

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Wisdom of the Wise will Vanish. Isaiah 29:14, 1 Cor. 1:19-21
That this prophecy is true today, is proved by the almost total lack of understanding of God’s plans for our future by Christians and by the proliferation of theories, ideas and pure fiction about end times events. Also, as is prophesied in Isaiah 29:9, those who believe false teachings will become locked into them and be unable to discern or comprehend the truth of what will happen. Isaiah 29:9-12, 2 Thess. 2:11
The Lord says: I frustrate false prophets and make fools of diviners. I reverse what wise men say and make nonsense of their wisdom. Isaiah 44:25, Romans 1:22
Jesus says: I thank You Father for hiding these truths from the learned and wise and revealing them to the simple. Matthew 11:25-26, 1 John 4:4-5
Daniel 12:10: Keep these words secret and seal them up until the time of the end, then only a few wise leaders will understand. Jeremiah 23:20

From the above Bible quotes, we see that there are two types of ‘wise’ people. Those who promote theories, ideas and doctrines that are not fully supported by scripture and those few who ignore mans theories and doctrines, searching all the prophesies to discern the truth of the end time events.
Here are some of the theories, ideas and fanciful notions that abound today:
1/ The Return of Jesus is the next event. This is totally refuted by 2 Thess. 2:1-4

2/ The wrath of God all happens at the Return. To move the Sixth Seal – stated to be the wrath of God and the Lamb, means shuffling the given sequence of Revelation. The Wrath of God, the Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, His coming IN the clouds, Psalm 18:7-15, Hab. 3:4 is described quite differently and happens years before the Return ON the clouds. Matthew 24:30, Rev 19:11

3/ The ‘rapture’. A removal of Christians to heaven before the Day of Wrath. Nowhere in the Bible is it stated that at any time, alive or dead, will any humans go to live in heaven. John 3:13 We are earth creatures and as believers in God and Jesus, we have work to do on earth, our destiny is to be ‘a light to the nations’. Isaiah 42:6

4/ The Jews are Gods chosen people. To say this not only abrogates the redemptive work of Jesus for all mankind, but also ignores God’s promises to the Patriarchs and His plan for all the Israelites, whom He watches and cares for. Jer. 16:17, Amos 9:9

5/ There will be a World War 3. Or an economic meltdown, or some other man caused problem will trigger the end time events. It is prophesied over 70 times that the Lord will send a judgement/punishment of fire to destroy His enemies. Matthew 3:12

6/ Preterism. The belief that all the prophesies are fulfilled or abrogated by Christ. They deny the historical facts, refute Nahum 1:2 and all the yet to be fulfilled prophesies. Psalm 110:5-6, Matthew 3:12, Revelation 1:1

7/ Revival must come first. Actually this is correct, but that revival will be instigated by the 144,000, Rev 14:1-7. They will go out from New Israel in pairs, as per the precedent in Luke 10:1-10
8/ The lack of teaching on the Prophetic Word. Preachers shy away from any mention of prophecy and judgement, so the people have no real knowledge of end time events.

9/ The need to avoid the ‘mark of the beast’. Rev 13:16-17 But Rev. 7 tells us God’s servants are marked with ‘the seal of God’. God’s people, ‘from every tribe, nation and language’ are gathered in the holy Land, the new nation of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5

10/ Apathy. The sheer carelessness and laziness of not attempting or trying to understand what a large proportion of the Bible is informing us. Deut. 32:28-29, 2 Peter 1:19

For now, as we are in the Church age, Ezekiel 14:1-10 applies. This passage says if the Israelites, that is: the Lord’s people, ‘set their hearts on sinful things’, then the Lord will allow them to believe falsehoods, as they desire.

So anyone who wishes to avoid God’s wrath by the incredible extremely pretentious belief of ‘going to heaven’, or want to think nothing much is yet to happen, then the Lord will lock them into those false theories and fables. It will make an understanding of the truth difficult for them. Jeremiah 6:10

Only after things happen, will full understanding come to all. Isaiah 35:4-5
Yes, The Wisdom of the Wise will Vanish. Isaiah 29:14, 1 Cor. 1:19-21
1Cor.2:14-15 reveal:
14 The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of GOD: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are SPIRITUALLY discerned. (NOT BY THE LETTER, the letter kills)
15 But he that is spiritual Judgeth(discerns) all things, yet he himself is judged of no man (he is not discerned or discernible).

The speech and preaching of the true believers is not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that the faith of the readers or hearers of the Word of GOD should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of GOD. - The Word is GOD, self-executing, understand? -

1 Corinthians 2:6-13

6 Howbeit we -the true believers- speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7 But we speak the wisdom of GOD in a MYSTERY, even the HIDDEN wisdom, which GOD ordained before the world unto our glory:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: ...

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither HAVE ENTERED into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love Him. -That love Truth , GOD is Truth -

10 But GOD hath revealed them unto us -TRUE BELIEVERS- by His Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the DEEP things of GOD.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him?
even so the things of GOD knoweth no man, but the Spirit of GOD.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of GOD; that we might know the things that are freely given to us -TRUE BELIEVERS- of GOD.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Spirit teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. ->What did JESUS say? John 16:12-15)

There are three that testify in heaven(heaven? Ephesians 1:3-8), the Father(the Word), the Word(the Word made flesh-my Lord JESUS), and the Holy Spirit (who is not a Ghost as is witten in English translation, but a Person-he is the Paraclete-Revelation 11:4): and these three are One. 1John 5:7

1John 1:5 - This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that GOD is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.

Be careful or else get ready

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 42:9 The earlier prophecies have come to pass, now I declare new things:

Isaiah 42:10-12 Sing a new song to the Lord, sing His praises throughout the world, you that sail the seas and you that inhabit the coasts and islands. Let the wilderness settlements rejoice in Kedar and Sela.
The Christian Peoples.
Isaiah 42:13-15 Long have I restrained Myself and kept silence, but now I cry out like a woman in labour. Now I shall lay waste to the hills and dry up the watercourses. The Lord will go forth as a warrior, He will raise the battle cry and triumph over His enemies.

Isaiah 42:16-24 You that are deaf, hear now, look you blind and see! Who is as blind as the one who has My trust, so deaf as the servant of the Lord? You have seen much but perceived little, your ears are open, but you hear nothing. I shall lead the blind along paths they do not know, making smooth the way, but those who trust in idols will be turned back in shame. It pleased the Lord to further His justice, to make His Law great. Yet, here is a people taken as spoil and plundered, all hidden away with no hope of rescue. Who will pay heed to this? Who was it that handed Israel over? Who gave up Israel for spoil? It was the Lord, against whom they sinned for they refused obedience to His Laws.

Isaiah 42 :25 So, onto Jacob He poured His wrath. The flames of God’s wrath burned him, yet still they did not take it to heart.
Isaiah 43:1-2 But now, Jacob, this is the word of the Lord, of Him who created you: When you pass through waters, I will be with you. When you walk through fire, you will not be scorched.

Isaiah 43:3-4 I am the Holy One of Israel, your Deliverer. Because I love you, I will give other peoples as ransom for your life.

Isaiah 43:5-7 Have no fear, for I am with you. I shall bring your descendants from the East and West. From the North and South and the ends of the earth, everyone who bears My name, all who I have made for My glory.

Isaiah 43:8 Lead out those who are blind – a people who have eyes, but cannot see, who have ears, but cannot hear.

Isaiah 43:9 The nations are gathered. Which of them foretold former things? Or can interpret this for us? Let them prove their case, so we can see if it is true.

Isaiah 43:10-13 You are My witnesses, says the Lord. You are My servants, chosen by Me, so that you may understand that I am God alone. I am the Lord and I alone am your Deliverer. What I do, no one can undo. Reference: Revised English Bible, some verses abridged

42:10-12 All those who love the Lord, throughout the world – get ready to praise Him for their deliverance.

42:13-15 The Lord has restrained Himself, but soon He will act in the world. Psalms 50:1-6

42:16-17 His People, righteous Christians, the Israelites of God, will be led into the Promised Land. Anyone who revolts and rebels cannot enter. Ezekiel 20:37-38

42:18-20 & 43:8 The Lord’s servants are unable to understand prophecy or foresee His plans for them. Jeremiah 4:22, Jeremiah 6:10 That is how God wants it.

42:22-25 His people, the faithful Christians, are scattered among the nations by the Lord, as punishment for the sins of their spiritual forefathers 2 Kings 23:27, Galatians 3:26-29

43:1-7 But now, when the Lord sends His vengeance and fiery wrath, the Lord will protect His faithful people. . They will be gathered into the Promised Land. Zechariah 10:8-10, Isaiah 35,, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24-26 The unbelievers of Israel, will not. Ezekiel 20:34-38

43:9-13 The other nations are ignorant of the Lord’s plans. The faithful Christians are His witnesses and servants chosen by Him, so they will know God and spread the Gospel of the soon to come, Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 66:19, 1 Peter 2:9-10

Bruce McKerras January 2011​

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And my Lord JESUS said: Matthew 25:6-13 and 29-34 and 41&46

6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his messengers:
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment:
but the righteous into life eternal.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his messengers:
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment:
but the righteous into life eternal.
It is just a waste of forum space to quote scripture without explaining it.

The verses above are what will happen at the GWT Judgment; AFTER the Millennium. Revelation 20:11-15

I repeat: those who have chosen to believe false teachings, such as the 'rapture to heaven', will have their understanding of Prophecy blocked.
They will be 'in the dark' about what God will do in the soon to happen; end times, 1 Thess 5:4

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is just a waste of forum space to quote scripture without explaining it.

The verses above are what will happen at the GWT Judgment; AFTER the Millennium. Revelation 20:11-15

I repeat: those who have chosen to believe false teachings, such as the 'rapture to heaven', will have their understanding of Prophecy blocked.
They will be 'in the dark' about what God will do in the soon to happen; end times, 1 Thess 5:4
The more you repeat your apostasies, the closer you get to eternal fire. In fact, the chaff can still remain with the wheat for now.

Luke 8:1 - It came to pass afterward, that JESUS went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the Kingdom of GOD: and the twelve were with Him.

Matthew 13:27-30
The servants came and said unto Him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28 He said unto them, An ENEMY hath done this. The servants said unto Him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29 But He said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

JESUS said: He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39 The enemy that sowed them is the Devil; the harvest is the END of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the END of THIS world. (according Revelation11:15-18KJV)

41 The Son of man shall send forth His angels, and they shall gather out of His Kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Get ready

Luke 20:35-36
35 But they which shall be accounted WORTHY to obtain that world(next world, the Kingdom of GOD), and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are EQUAL unto the ANGELS; and are the children of GOD being the children of the resurrection.

Philippians 3:20-21

20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall CHANGE our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby JESUS is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.

Matthew 24:50-51
50 The Lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Get ready

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The more you repeat your apostasies, the closer you get to eternal fire. In fact, the chaff can still remain with the wheat for now.
Judgmental aren't you? James 4:11-12 I should report you, but as a Law breaker, God will repay.

Proverbs 1:20-27 Wisdom cries aloud in the open places, in the streets, she says: How long will you fools be content with your simplicity? If only you would respond to my reproof, I would fill you with My spirit and make My precepts known to you. But because you refuse My call, reject My advice and will have none of My admonition, then, I in turn will laugh at your doom and deride you, when terror comes like a hurricane and your doom approaches like a whirlwind and anguish and distress come upon you.

Proverbs 10:24-30 What the wicked dread will overtake them, what the righteous desire will be granted. When the whirlwind sweeps past, the wicked will be gone, but the righteous will be established forever. The fear of the Lord gives a person length of days, but the years of the godless are cut short. The Lord is a refuge for the blameless, but He brings destruction onto the evildoers.
The righteous will never be shaken, the wicked will not remain in the Land.

Proverbs 12:12-13 The strongholds of the wicked crumble like clay, they are caught by their own offensive talk and actions. The righteous come safely through the troubles ahead.

Proverbs 16:2-6 A person’s ways may seem right to him, but the Lord weighs up his motives. Commit to the Lord all that you do and your plans will be successful. The Lord works out everything for His own ends, so He has made the wicked for a Day of disaster. One and all, the proud are an abomination to the Lord, be sure of this: they will not go unpunished.
Through love and faithfulness, sin is atoned for, through the fear of the Lord: a person avoids evil.

Proverbs 8:4-21 It is to you that I call, to all mankind I appeal. You who are uninstructed: gain knowledge, you who are complacent and imprudent – gain understanding.

Listen, for I shall speak clearly, I say nothing but the truth, all that I say is right. It is straightforward to those with understanding, it is plain to those with knowledge. Choose My instruction rather that silver, My knowledge is better than pure gold. To fear the Lord is to hate evil, to hate pride, arrogance, cruelty, subversive talk and sinful actions. I am Wisdom, from Me comes sound advice and knowledge I love those who love Me and those who search for Me will find Me. In My hands are wealth and prosperity, I shall fill the treasuries of those who love Me.

Proverbs 8:22-31 The Lord appointed Me from the beginning, long ago before all else was made. When He set the heavens in place, gave the seas their boundaries and fixed the earth’s foundations, then I was by His side rejoicing in His presence. I got pleasure over the whole world and My delight was in mankind.
Ref: REB, NIV. Some verses abridged.

It seems obvious that the Wisdom described in Proverbs, is Jesus Christ. Colossians 1:15 Christ is the image of the invisible God, for by Him everything was created.

His instructions are as given to us by His prophets and personally in the New Testament. We are told in many passages to ‘fear the Lord’, that is: hate evil, pride, arrogance, cruelty, subversive talk and sinful actions. Not really impossible for us, is it?

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Judgmental aren't you? James 4:11-12 I should report you, but as a Law breaker, God will repay.

Proverbs 1:20-27 Wisdom cries aloud in the open places, in the streets, she says: How long will you fools be content with your simplicity? If only you would respond to my reproof, I would fill you with My spirit and make My precepts known to you. But because you refuse My call, reject My advice and will have none of My admonition, then, I in turn will laugh at your doom and deride you, when terror comes like a hurricane and your doom approaches like a whirlwind and anguish and distress come upon you.

Proverbs 10:24-30 What the wicked dread will overtake them, what the righteous desire will be granted. When the whirlwind sweeps past, the wicked will be gone, but the righteous will be established forever. The fear of the Lord gives a person length of days, but the years of the godless are cut short. The Lord is a refuge for the blameless, but He brings destruction onto the evildoers.
The righteous will never be shaken, the wicked will not remain in the Land.

Proverbs 12:12-13 The strongholds of the wicked crumble like clay, they are caught by their own offensive talk and actions. The righteous come safely through the troubles ahead.

Proverbs 16:2-6 A person’s ways may seem right to him, but the Lord weighs up his motives. Commit to the Lord all that you do and your plans will be successful. The Lord works out everything for His own ends, so He has made the wicked for a Day of disaster. One and all, the proud are an abomination to the Lord, be sure of this: they will not go unpunished.
Through love and faithfulness, sin is atoned for, through the fear of the Lord: a person avoids evil.

Proverbs 8:4-21 It is to you that I call, to all mankind I appeal. You who are uninstructed: gain knowledge, you who are complacent and imprudent – gain understanding.

Listen, for I shall speak clearly, I say nothing but the truth, all that I say is right. It is straightforward to those with understanding, it is plain to those with knowledge. Choose My instruction rather that silver, My knowledge is better than pure gold. To fear the Lord is to hate evil, to hate pride, arrogance, cruelty, subversive talk and sinful actions. I am Wisdom, from Me comes sound advice and knowledge I love those who love Me and those who search for Me will find Me. In My hands are wealth and prosperity, I shall fill the treasuries of those who love Me.

Proverbs 8:22-31 The Lord appointed Me from the beginning, long ago before all else was made. When He set the heavens in place, gave the seas their boundaries and fixed the earth’s foundations, then I was by His side rejoicing in His presence. I got pleasure over the whole world and My delight was in mankind.
Ref: REB, NIV. Some verses abridged.

It seems obvious that the Wisdom described in Proverbs, is Jesus Christ. Colossians 1:15 Christ is the image of the invisible God, for by Him everything was created.

His instructions are as given to us by His prophets and personally in the New Testament. We are told in many passages to ‘fear the Lord’, that is: hate evil, pride, arrogance, cruelty, subversive talk and sinful actions. Not really impossible for us, is it?
Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock-Genesis 3:1, nothing from GOD's perspective-Matthew 16:23

What matters and prevails is what my Lord JESUS said: Matthew 12:36-37
36 JESUS say unto you: Every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the Day of Judgment. (the Lord's Day, the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium)

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Get ready

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0