Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You just proved my point :) notice the comments about pre-tibber being cowards plus all the other insults from other post tribbers

Yes I said what I said when I said that about Pretribbers, and when I read articles such as at the following links, for example, no wonder I think things like that about Pretribbers. I then ask myself after reading some of the links below, where is their Pretrib rapture? Why were they perscecuted like this and killed? Why did they have to brave it out to their deaths but Pretribbers don't have to since they expect to be raptured before it ever gets this bad where they live?

Bodies of 21 Christians Found Beheaded by ISIS in Mass Grave in Libya

2005 Indonesian beheadings of Christian girls - Wikipedia

The Man Who was Beheaded the Day He Became a Christian | The Stream

These are only a handful of cases. There are plenty more links I could post. So where was their Pretrib rapture? I thought things like this wasn't suppose to happen until after the rapture of the church? These things have been going on for a number of years now. So what makes Pretribbers so ultra special that God will remove them from the earth before it ever gets this bad where they live, but that these in the above links, God didn't see them as ultra special since a Pretrib rapture before they were persecuted and killed could have avoided all of this cruel way to die for them?

And I have also read sites on the Net where Christians in other countries are literally calling American Christians cowards, meaning the ones that promote Pretrib. That thought didn't originate with me, plenty of folks apparently feel this way though some might not come out and publicly say it. Pretrib is a false teaching. These beheaded above prove it. No Pretrib rapture saved them from their deaths related to their faith in Christ.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
seventysevens said:
@Post #305
How do you derive from that verse that
no one after the start of the GT would not take 60 seconds and cry out to God and ask for forgiveness of their sins and repent and ask Jesus to be their Lord and savoir?
Already replied to that question.

Revelation 9:20-21 the sinners will not want to repent during the Tribulation.

You can do a test yourself....go outside, find some sinners, and try to tell them that they must repent and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior ....they will laugh at you and if you insist to much they will hit you on the nose.Now imagine during the plagues of the tribulation if they will be more interested to repent.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You can believe that if you want to but if you look deeper you will find as I have said before
Wrath means Anger fierce anger
God is angry with people who reject Him and follow false gods
The purpose of the GT is to test those who have rejected Christ - It is Christ who brings on the GT -
Have you ever heard the scripture of - "ye are not of this world but have been set apart"
We are not appointed to suffer wrath - that means literally NOT suffer wrath -

God starts His wrath by sending satan on behalf of evil as in the evil ruler -AC , the AC is satanic power the Great Delusion - The Lie that God sens to the people of earth who refuse to accept Jesus -so God sends this lie as the AC and this AC causes people to believe he is God -Because people rejected Jesus . People who reject Jesus become convinced that the AC is God thusly they now believe the lie that God has sent to people that serve false gods .

The false god -AC demands to be worshiped and forces his power and control on people and will kill anyone that will not serve him.

2 thess 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

After the AC has punished people for years then Jesus says it is time to come to the rescue of Israel and Jesus returns to earth to defeat the AC and throw him into the lake of fire and then establishes His kingdom on earth for the one thousand years that satan is locked into the pit

There will be some people that will survive all this 7 years of hell on earth -even though the last 3.5 years are the worst of it and those that survive will be those that accepted Christ as savoir during the GT and will be the people that will populate the earth during the one thousand years satan is in the pit . After the 1000 years are over satan is released to deceive who he can and then those people will march to attack the people who serve God that came through alive the GT and God will destroy them with fire and they are gone - then comes the great white throne judgment

A. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

B. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

You think that Tribulation and the Wrath of God is meaning the same thing, they don't -that is where the pre-tribbers get it wrong.-

We are not appointed to the WRATH of GOD ....The wrath of Satan is not the Wrath of God..The Wrath of God will be poured out AFTER THE WRATH OF SATAN AND THE BEAST as proved by Revelation 16 who say that the WRATH OF GOD wiil be to avenge the Blood of the Christians upon those who have taken the mark.

So when it is said in Daniel 7 and Revelation 13 that the SAINTS will be delivered into his hands and that the little horn/Beast will overcome them ....that is the Will of God that it will happen that way.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God starts His wrath by sending satan on behalf of evil as in the evil ruler -AC , the AC is satanic power the Great Delusion - The Lie that God sens to the
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
Being SAVED does not mean being taken OUT of the Earth BEFORE the Tribulation.

If that is what you believe Being Saved mean ....then you are on your way for some big surprise ....DON'T WISH TO MUCH THAT THE TRIBULATION BEGIN SOON.

Remember that those whose names are written in the Book of life will be There at the SAME TIME THAT THOSE WHOSE NAMES ARE NOT WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE.
Revelation 13:8-9
8 And all that dwell on the earth shall worship him, [every one] whose name hath not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb that hath been slain.

9 If any man hath an ear, let him hear.

Revelation 17:8
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and is about to come up out of the abyss, and to go into perdition. And they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, [they] whose name hath not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast, how that he was, and is not, and shall come.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Being SAVED does not mean being taken OUT of the Earth BEFORE the Tribulation.

If that is what you believe Being Saved mean ....then you are on your way for some big surprise ....DON'T WISH TO MUCH THAT THE TRIBULATION BEGIN SOON.
Again you rerun ^_^
Being saved DOES NOT MEAN staying on earth if you are saved before the GT begins
Like I said before you can believe in pink elephants dancing in circles while you get your head cutoff
but I accept Gods word not to believe the scoffers and put my trust in HIM and not your beliefs

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Again you rerun ^_^
Being saved DOES NOT MEAN staying on earth if you are saved before the GT begins
Like I said before you can believe in pink elephants dancing in circles while you get your head cutoff
but I accept Gods word not to believe the scoffers and put my trust in HIM and not your beliefs
Yet ,you are STILL UNABLE to find only one verse saying that Jesus will remove the Believers who are ALIVE -OUT OF THE EARTH BEFORE the Tribulation-.

Remember that you are the one who CLAIM that Jesus said that.
It seem that you are the one who believe in the fairy tales written in Tim LaHaye books.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yet ,you are STILL unable to find only one verse saying that Jesus will remove the Believers who are ALIVE OUT OF THE EARTH BEFORE the Tribulation.

Remember that you are the one who CLAIM that Jesus said that.
I found it millions of others found it , if you were not so focused on looking forward to getting your head cut off you to would find it
Your dilemma is you are so convinced of what people have told you that you cannot find one verse that states the Christians that have accepted Christ before the GT begins must go through it . It would seem you would want to confirm what you have been told - by seeing it yourself

even though it doesn't exist and you simply follow what you have been wrongly taught :)

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I found it millions of others found it , if you were not so focused on looking forward to getting your head cut off you to would find it
Your dilemma is you are so convinced of what people have told you that you cannot find one verse that states the Christians that have accepted Christ before the GT begins must go through it . It would seem you would want to confirm what you have been told - by seeing it yourself

even though it doesn't exist and you simply follow what you have been wrongly taught :)
Will see ...Contrary to you I don't take my source from Tim LaYahe books.

Tim LaHaye - Wikipedia

Timothy Francis "Tim" LaHaye (April 27, 1926 – July 25, 2016) was an American evangelical Christian minister, speaker, and author. He wrote more than 85 books, both fiction and non-fiction, and is best known for the Left Behind series of apocalyptic fiction, which he co-authored with Jerry B. Jenkins.[1]

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Will see ...Contrary to you I don't take my source from Tim LaYahe books.
LOL I never seen his books , I seen him on TV and his style did not appeal to me , your source is more likely Rick Wiles- I occasionally watch his show only because sometimes current events on there - but I mute the volume and turn on closed caption cause mostly can't stand his blathering nonsense , but I can see what is being said - so if he has an interesting guest I have the option to unmute the sound

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL I never seen his books , I seen him on TV and his style did not appeal to me , your source is more likely Rick Wiles- I occasionally watch his show only because sometimes current events on there - but I mute the volume and turn on closed caption cause mostly can't stand his blathering nonsense , but I can see what is being said - so if he has an interesting guest I have the option to unmute the sound
His Books inspired by the writings of John Nelson Darby are on the desk of about all the pre-trib pastors.

Ok ,assuredly you will be taken out of the Earth while you are alive ,you are actually living in the generation who many among you [wise virgins]who are still alive will not know death ...i have also a beautiful bridge to sell !!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you can show you own the title deed I may be interested in buying it so I can put it across that great divide ;)
Here what is more seller and more pleasing to the ears...

"assuredly you will be taken out of the Earth while you are alive ,you are actually living in the generation who many among you [wise virgins]who are still alive will not know death."

-You will not die you will be like God in Heaven- Genesis 3:4

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Based on thousands of pages of commentary and sermons written at the time of the American Revolutionary War, the preachers of that time could not find it.
Based on the Post-trib writings of the early Church Fathers, they could not find it either.

Origin of the Pretrib Rapture Doctrine
Pastor Tim Warner
http://www.answersinrevelation.org/pretrib_history.pdf

Pretribulationist Revisionism
(Grant Jeffrey’s revision of early Church Post-trib viewpoints)
Pastor Tim Warner
http://www.answersinrevelation.org/Jeffrey.pdf

Left Behind or Led Astray?
Good Fight Ministries
Left Behind or Led Astray? | Examining the Origins of the Secret Pre-Tribulation Rapture

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Rapture Wimpism

Any student of Scripture with even a cursory knowledge of the NT Church knows that tribulation in the form of persecution, suffering, and death has been the lot of the Church ever since its birth. From its persecution at the hands of the Jews, to that under the Roman emperors and empires, to that today under Islam and other ideologies; the Church's experience with tribulation has been unrelenting, and its death toll over the millennia is counted in the tens of millions.

In the NT, we see in the book of Acts a complete account of how the disciples and Christ's followers were hated and persecuted as Jesus had predicted (Matthew 24:9). In Acts 4: "And they laid hands on them [Peter and John], and put them in prison" (verse 3). In Acts 5, they were "beaten" (verse 40). As they departed from the "council", they rejoiced "that they were counted worthy to suffer for his name"(verse 41). In Acts 7, Stephen was killed for his stand (verses 54-60). In Acts 8:1 "There was a great persecution against the church." In Acts 16, Paul and Silas were beaten and cast into prison. In Acts 21, persecution resulted in Paul being beaten, and brought before rulers, before whom he testified (Acts 22). In Acts 22:19 we read that Paul confessed that prior to his conversion, he had "imprisoned and beaten in every synagogue" those who believed in Christ.

There was no lack of tribulation for the NT Church.

But deplorably, we see today a generation of what can best be described as “rapture wimps.” This generation of North American believers, the most “molycoddled and milquetoast” in the history of the Christian Church, seems in large part to believe that it is also entitled to escape the trials and privations which have beset the historic Church, and to be “...carried to the skies on flowery beds of ease” as the beloved hymn “Am I a Soldier of the Cross” describes.

The following partial enumeration of NT tribulation references...:

John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Acts 14:22
Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Romans 5:3
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

2 Corinthians 1:4
Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

1 Thessalonians 3:4
For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and ye know.

Revelation 1:9
I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

...makes it clear that there is no room for “rapture wimps” in the Christian Church. In solidarity with other believers in parts of the world who suffer tribulation even as we read this, we must be prepared to, as did and do these, “fight to win the prize and sail through bloody seas”, as we see the hymnwriter further pen.

God has promised...:

John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

...that we can be triumphant in Him even in the midst of tribulation. He promises us all of His grace and resources to make this a reality.

But the promise is only for those who refuse to be “rapture wimps.”

Upvote 0