✟83,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All believers are sealed by God's Holy Spirit, Ephesians 4:30

Sealed believers are protected as the Hebrews were in Egypt from the plagues as seen Revelation 9:4 the evil released is "commanded" not to hurt green vegetation, only those "Without The Seal Of God" will be harmed.

"God Shouts Out Loud" in Revelation 13:9-10

"If Any Man Have An Ear, Let Him Hear"!

""He That Leadeth Into Captivity Shall Go Into Captivity"

"He That Killeth With The Sword Must Be Killed With The Sword"

"Here Is The Patience And The Faith Of The Saints"

If any man tries to hurt the believer he will in return be captive/killed

Here is the "Patience Of The Saints"!

Right after the Antichrist is revealed

"GOD SHOUTS" protection for the saints"!

You never hear any person mention God's protection in Revelation 9:4 or Revelation 13:9-10 "WHY", satan is the deceiver!

Its the false teaching Satan is going to run around killing all Christians, 100% False!

Revelation 11 we see the "Two Witnesses" prophets returned, they will stand before the Beast/Antichrist for 1260 days/42 months, bringing all plagues upon the world "As Often As They Will"!

A remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharoh!

The Sealed Believer Will Be Protected By God During The Future Great Tribulation.

Jesus Christ Is Lord

Truth7t7

Last edited:
Reactions: GTW27

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Those believers left behind in the Tribulation will be beheaded if they refuse to worship the beast and to rcv the mark.

Rev 20:4 and I saw the souls of them that were BEHEADED for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

There's no safe place for the foolish virgins left behind.

But the wise virgins will be taken to the Throne to escape the Tribulation:
Rev 7:14 These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

And once they receive their glorified body they wont feel hunger or thirst anymore.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

You see that difference ?

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Sealed believers are protected as the Hebrews were in Egypt from the plagues as seen Revelation 9:4 the evil released is "commanded" not to hurt green vegetation, only the "unsealed od God" will be harmed.

"He That Killeth With The Sword Must Be Killed Must Be Killed With The Sword"

Right after the Antichrist is revealed, God "SHOUTS" protection for the saints!

You never hear any person mention Revelation 13:9-10 "WHY"?

Its the false teaching Satan is going to run around be-heading all Christians, 100% False!
As you have been told before Eph 4 only identifies you as a person who has accepted Christ gift of salvation and the holy spirit comes to live in you making your body the temple of the Holy Spirit - has nothing to do with protecting your physical body during any attack on your physical body- you really think that all born again Christians are impervious to guns and bombs and swords :crossrc:

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Sealed believers are protected as the Hebrews were in Egypt from the plagues as seen Revelation 9:4 the evil released is "commanded" not to hurt green vegetation, only the "unsealed od God" will be harmed.

"Here Is The Patience And Faith Of The Saints"

Right after the Antichrist is revealed, God "SHOUTS" protection for the saints!

You never hear any person mention Revelation 13:9-10 "WHY"?

Its the false teaching Satan is going to run around be-heading all Christians, 100% False!

Unfortunately it doesn't matter what Revelation 13:9-10 says when one is not even interpreting the saints in Revelation 13 to be meaning the church. Clearly, and I have had numerous discussions with Pretribbers over the years, they simply do not take the saints to be meaning the church. To do so would mean that their Pretrib rapture theory is out the window, thus shown to be false. These saints apparently become saints from the left behind ones following the alleged Pretrib rapture.

For the sake of argument only, let's assume that's true. What would that logically mean? It would mean that once they become saints they are now officially part of the NT church, thus the NT church obviously goes through the great trib afterall. No matter how one looks at it, it's one contradiction after another if Pretrib is supposed to be Biblical.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It means if you are left behind and you kill people with guns then you will also be killed.
If you capture somebody you will also be captured/taken as captive.

So you should not do that and should have patience and faith of the saints.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Sealed Believer Will Be Protected By God During The Future Great Tribulation.

The way God protect the saints is by taking them out of the world be4 the Tribulation.

Matt 24:40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Unfortunately it doesn't matter what Revelation 13:9-10 says when one is not even interpreting the saints in Revelation 13 to be meaning the church. Clearly, and I have had numerous discussions with Pretribbers over the years, they simply do not take the saints to be meaning the church. To do so would mean that their Pretrib rapture theory is out the window, thus shown to be false. These saints apparently become saints from the left behind ones following the alleged Pretrib rapture.

For the sake of argument only, let's assume that's true. What would that logically mean? It would mean that once they become saints they are now officially part of the NT church, thus the NT church obviously goes through the great trib afterall. No matter how one looks at it, it's one contradiction after another if Pretrib is supposed to be Biblical.
Can you explain in detail why a rapture happens WITHOUT any reference to when it happens ? That means you don't use any scripture at all that speaks of when it happens and just speak Only of why it will happen

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

You know that no scripture at all exists that says any born-again believer who is alive at this very minute will go through the GT , you can only find scripture that speaks of people who accept salvation after the GT begins as after it is evident that it has begun they then realize they need God

• Agree
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟83,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Another Lazarus: Those believers left behind in the Tribulation will be beheaded if they refuse to worship the beast and to rcv the mark.

Rev 20:4 and I saw the souls of them that were BEHEADED for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

There's no safe place for the foolish virgins left behind.

But the wise virgins will be taken to the Throne to escape the Tribulation:
Rev 7:14 These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

And once they receive their glorified body they wont feel hunger or thirst anymore.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

You see that difference ?
There is no pre-trib rapture in scripture, and you didnt show anything that states all Christians are killed/martyred

Reactions: 1am3laine
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
There is no pre-trib rapture in scripture, and you didnt show anything that states all Christians are killed/martyred
Wrong -you don't know since you don't even understand why a rapture happens ;)
people will be martyred if they refuse to accept the mark ,

• Agree
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟83,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Dave no pre-trib rapture in scripture, your talking to the wrong guy.

Yes the church will be present on earth for the 42 months during the tribulation. As the two witnesses in Revelation 11 bring Gods plagues upon this world as the believer is protected.

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you explain in detail why a rapture happens WITHOUT any reference to when it happens ? That means you don't use any scripture at all that speaks of when it happens and just speak Only of why it will happen

Can you first explain in detail, that during the NT age, meaning the past 2000 years, how one can become a saint but not be considered part of the body of Christ, the church? Because like I pointed out, assuming Pretrib is true, and that the ones left behind become saints after the Pretrib rapture, how that would make them part of the NT church at that point. Which then shows that the NT church goes through the great trib after all. But you can't have it both ways though, the NT church raptured to heaven, thus the NT church doesn't go through the GT, while at the same time, the NT church does go through the GT, that through these alleged converted left behind ones who put on sainthood after the Pretrib rapture, thus a contradiction. No matter what angle one looks at this from, this alone debunks a Pretrib rapture and the theory the NT church doesn't go through the GT, IMO anyway.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Can you first explain in detail, that during the NT age, meaning the past 2000 years, how one can become a saint but not be considered part of the body of Christ, the church? Because like I pointed out, assuming Pretrib is true, and that the ones left behind become saints after the Pretrib rapture, how that would make them part of the NT church at that point. Which then shows that the NT church goes through the great trib after all. But you can't have it both ways though, the NT church raptured to heaven, thus the NT church doesn't go through the GT, while at the same time, the NT church does go through the GT, that through these alleged converted left behind ones who put on sainthood after the Pretrib rapture, thus a contradiction. Either way, IMO anyway, this alone debunks a Pretrib rapture and the theory the NT church doesn't go through the GT.
Obviously you are very confused - you really need to be told how a person becomes a saint ? A saint is a person who has accepted Christ as lord and savoir .
Anyone who calls upon the name of Jesus the messiah will be saved , before the GT or after The GT - you really didn't know that ?
You still can't answer the questions asked of you - but yet you think you debunked ANYTHING ? ^_^

Reactions: friend of
Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dave no pre-trib rapture in scripture, your talking to the wrong guy.

Yes the church will be present on earth for the 42 months during the tribulation. As the two witnesses in Revelation 11 bring Gods plagues upon this world as the believer is protected.

Actually I was adding to what you submitted. Wasn't disputing anything you submitted. I assumed that was obvious. But apparently not, unless I'm misunderstanding you here.

• Agree
Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟83,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you first explain in detail, that during the NT age, meaning the past 2000 years, how one can become a saint but not be considered part of the body of Christ, the church? Because like I pointed out, assuming Pretrib is true, and that the ones left behind become saints after the Pretrib rapture, how that would make them part of the NT church at that point. Which then shows that the NT church goes through the great trib after all. But you can't have it both ways though, the NT church raptured to h

You answered my concern in post #15 thanks Dave.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavidPT
Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Obviously you are very confused - you really need to be told how a person becomes a saint ? A saint is a person who has accepted Christ as lord and savoir .
Anyone who calls upon the name of Jesus the messiah will be saved , before the GT or after The GT - you really didn't know that ?
You still can't answer the questions asked of you - but yet you think you debunked ANYTHING ? ^_^

I'm not confused though, but apparently you are if you don't feel your answer proves the NT church goes through the GT. Apparently the point I was trying to make went way over your head, the way it looks to me. I asked you those things for a reason. That reason being this. Anyone that becomes a saint in the NT age, that makes them part of the NT church, regardless when they become saints. The saints in Revelation 13 clearly go through the GT, that's undeniable. That adds up to that the NT church goes through the GT, yet Pretribbers claim the NT church doesn't.

• Winner
Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You try to define "Saints" as in Revelation 13:10?

They are saved believers, present on this earth during the tribulation.

The you joggle around in pre trib false doctrine and contradictions.

Don't have a clue on your claim or position Dave, sorta like jelly beans thrown on the floor?

Read my last post before this one, maybe that will make things clearer to you. I was simply trying to make a point, thus debunking Pretrib in the process. Am I the only one around here able to think outside of the box in order to make a point about something? I hope not.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm not confused though, but apparently you are if you don't feel your answer proves the NT church goes through the GT. Apparently the point I was trying to make went way over your head, the way it looks to me. I asked you those things for a reason. That reason being this. Anyone that becomes a saint in the NT age, that makes them part of the NT church, regardless when they become saints. The saints in Revelation 13 clearly go through the GT, that's undeniable. That adds up to that the NT church goes through the GT, yet Pretribbers claim the NT church doesn't.
Why then are you not answering the questions I asked of you ????????
If you think you have it right you would answer the questions , but obviously you simply can't because you just don't know - which again shows you only accept scripture that fits your preference ;)

Upvote 0