seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Nowhere it is said that group seen in Heaven have been taken to Heaven while they were alive.....

The 2 witnesses WILL DIE ....
WRONG :)
Rev11
11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WRONG :)
1 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
The TWO WITNESSES WILL DIE ,THEIR DEAD BODIES WILL LAY IN THE STREET DURING 3 DAYS then THEY WILL BE RESURRECTED ...and they will be taken to Heaven.

Revelation 11:7-12

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Exactly as the scripture I posted and you just quoted- you didn't even read it ^_^
You said that they will NOT DIE....like the 2 witnesses
Post #285 you wrote:
Dead people don't get raptured ;)
only the living:)
like the Two witnesses

You don't even remember the foolish things that you wrote ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You said that they will NOT DIE....like the 2 witnesses

Dead people don't get raptured ;)
only the living:)
like the Two witnesses
You did not understand what you read
Dead people don't get raptured.
only the living do
The two Witnesses did not get raptured when they were dead
They were raptured when they are alive

No wonder you have such misunderstandings of scripture

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You did not understand what you read
Dead people don't get raptured.
only the living do
The two Witnesses did not get raptured when they were dead
They were raptured when they are alive

No wonder you have such misunderstandings of scripture
Thus you are saying that you will have to die ....then resurrected to life ....then being raptured to Heaven ....like the two witnesses.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Surely you aren't that .........mb
Time of playing your little game is over :

It is about time for you to show us the verses saying that Jesus will take the Believers ALIVE out of the Earth BEFORE the Tribulation...

Prove us that you are not a liar when you said that you will do that.

Prove us that Jesus said that.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
if you cannot understand something this basic , you need to find some help
Your whole point was supposed to prove that Jesus will take the believers while they are ALIVE out of the Earth before the Tribulation.

Now you say that will have to DIE ....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It is about time for you to show us the verses saying that Jesus will take the Believers Alive out of the Earth before the Tribulation...Prove us that you are not a liar when you said that you will do that.
The vast majority of born again Christians believe as I do
I have asked over 300 Pastors and Preacher why they don't speak about end times prophecy and they all say they don't because they don't want the type of bitterness in the pews or the church as a whole -such as the disrespect that has been shown here in the forum . The only way they have found to control it is simply don't have discussions about it .
They always suggest a small bible group study
If you just look at this thread you can see what what I mean -post tribbers typically lash out with insults seemingly unwilling to just say they disagree but get vile about it

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The vast majority of born again Christians believe as I do
I have asked over 300 Pastors and Preacher why they don't speak about end times prophecy and they all say they don't because they don't want the type of bitterness in the pews or the church as a whole -such as the disrespect that has been shown here in the forum . The only way they have found to control it is simply don't have discussions about it .
They always suggest a small bible group study
If you just look at this thread you can see what what I mean -post tribbers typically lash out with insults seemingly unwilling to just say they disagree but get vile about it
The insults come from you my friend...
Here what you wrote before editing your post #292
You wrote :
Post # 292
Surely you aren't that .........mb
[/b]

Note that English not being my native language ...so, i have no idea what that acronym -mb- mean....nor i will bother to check.

You will live all your life with the wishful thinking that one day you will be taken out of the Earth to Heaven while you are alive and one day you will die like all the others who believed that wishful thinking before you.
And your body will still be on the Earth....we will be resurrected to live on the Earth with God Revelation 21 Revelation 22.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Note that English not being my native language ...so, i have no idea what that acronym -mb- mean....nor i will bother to check.

You will live all your life with the wishful thinking that one day you will be taken out of the Earth to Heaven while you are alive and one day you will die like all the other who believed that wishful thinking before you.
And your body will still be on the Earth....we will be resurrected to live on the Earth with God Revelation 21 Revelation 22.
You just proved my point :) notice the comments about pre-tibber being cowards plus all the other insults from other post tribbers
..did you notice that the other pretribbers left the thread when the insults came out - but post rib still force their view and simply just can't walk away - ya just gotta be right ! even though you don't really understand it and can't provide any scripture that tells you exactly how you will be protected through the GT - best ya can muster is taken into the wilderness , not even knowing where that is on earth for BILLIONS of Christians , first post tribber say they will be protected through the GT , then it is must suffer and die - you have no clue how you will survive day to day trying to get electricity -gas-food-clothes- medicine - all while the armies of the AC are looking for all people ,and will kill them if they refuse to worship the AC , Massive earthquakes , demons tormenting people physically to cause tremendous pain and cause sores on the body -hailstorms of fire @120+ pound (meteorites likely)

yea right you go ahead and believe that Christians who have accepted Christ today will go through that - makes no sense at all , that kind of thinking would likely cause people to think that God is evil that he would cause people he loves to go through that along with people who hate Christ.
Where are BILLIONS of Christians going to live and survive during this time - you have no idea whatsoever - just in the wilderness , You need to seek God for a better answer than what you have now cause you just don't get it , that is why there is gloom and doom amongst post trib and they want to share their misery :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
- you have no clue how you will survive day to day trying to get electricity -gas-food-clothes- medicine - all while the armies of the AC are looking for all people ,and will kill them if they refuse to worship the AC , Massive earthquakes , demons tormenting people physically to cause tremendous pain and cause sores on the body -hailstorms of fire @120+ pound (meteorites likely)

yea right you go ahead and believe that Christians who have accepted Christ today will go through that - makes no sense at all , that kind of thinking would likely cause people to think that God is evil that he would cause people he loves to go through that along with people who hate Christ
where are BILLIONS of Christians going to live and survive during this time - you have no idea whatsoever - just in the wilderness , You need to seek God for a better answer than what you have now cause you just don't get it , that is why there is gloom and doom amongst post trib and they want to share their misery

Oh ye of little faith. But that is a spooky picture you paint. Remember it's God that's sending those "hailstorms of fire @120+ pound (meteorites likely)". Do you think His aim will be off?

"Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth.​

Remember how angels communicated with Joseph and Mary and told them to go to Egypt. If you're in the group that is kept during, (EK), the hour of trial, you'll be safe.

I think the company will be split into three divisions. That seems to be the way they did it back in the day.

If anyone is to be taken captive,
to captivity he goes;

if anyone is to be slain with the sword,
with the sword must he be slain.​

The third one not mentioned here goes without saying. They are the ones kept during. EK can also mean during.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You just proved my point :) notice the comments about pre-tibber being cowards plus all the other insults from other post tribbers
Can you show us where i have insulted you ?...I have been rather very patient with you ...

..did you notice that the other pretribbers left the thread when the insults came out - but post rib still force their view and simply just can't walk away - ya just gotta be right ! even though you don't really understand it and can't provide any scripture that tells you exactly how you will be protected through the GT
I am not the one who have started the thread saying that the believers will be protected during the tribulation.
I know that when it will happen the only way to overcome the AC/Beast will be to have our head chopped off...so no surprise there.
Revelation 12:11
11 And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb, and because of the word of their testimony; and they loved not their life even unto death.

Revelation 20:4-6

- best ya can muster is taken into the wilderness , not even knowing where that is on earth for BILLIONS of Christians , first post tribber say they will be protected through the GT , then it is must suffer and die - you have no clue how you will survive day to day trying to get electricity -gas-food-clothes- medicine - all while the armies of the AC are looking for all people ,and will kill them if they refuse to worship the AC , Massive earthquakes , demons tormenting people physically to cause tremendous pain and cause sores on the body -hailstorms of fire @120+ pound (meteorites likely)
When you will get your head chopped off --->nothing of that will affect you.

yea right you go ahead and believe that Christians who have accepted Christ today will go through that - makes no sense at all , that kind of thinking would likely cause people to think that God is evil that he would cause people he loves to go through that along with people who hate Christ.
Where are BILLIONS of Christians going to live and survive during this time - you have no idea whatsoever - just in the wilderness , You need to seek God for a better answer than what you have now cause you just don't get it , that is why there is gloom and doom amongst post trib and they want to share their misery :)
Show us the verses where Jesus say that He will remove the believers ALIVE out of the Earth BEFORE the Tribulation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Oh ye of little faith. But that is a spooky picture you paint. Remember it's God that's sending those "hailstorms of fire @120+ pound (meteorites likely)". Do you think His aim will be off?
His aim? didn't God say the rain will fall on the good and the bad ? I did not see any instruction to put blood on a door post , not even an indicator where a door will be .

Figuratively speaking it is easy to say we will be protected , but there are no specifics as to how and where and anything that can be held onto as in the way Noah could hold onto that God said that in the ark Noah is to build he will find the protection and with God actually closing the door to the ark is a big thing to see that door shut by God

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am not the one who have started the thread saying that the believers will be protected during the tribulation.
I know that when it will happen the only way to overcome the AC/Beast will be to have our head chopped off...so no surprise there.
When you will get your head chopped off --->nothing of that will affect you.
That is my point - you have ignored and rejected ALL of the many scriptures that state we are not appointed unto wrath.
But yet you say all will have their head cut off
That is not Love to cause a person to die
If you are trying to teach children important things would you intentionally cause them harm ?
If you love someone do you think it is of God to cause them harm to make a point to them ?
Is God a God of Love and Mercy -Yes

I do not follow the folly of harming people in any way and then say it is out of love.
God compared being like children full of love and trusting , and he said no one should harm the children

There are so many scriptures that are in conflict with the notion that Christian HAVE TO be beheaded , if they happen to live during the GT.
In no way whatsoever is your line of thinking in line with Paul saying "Take comfort in these words"
He did not say first you will be killed with your head cut off - but take comfort in these words
You simply have a misunderstanding of how things play out as you views are in conflict with the rest of the bible teachings

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think the company will be split into three divisions. That seems to be the way they did it back in the day.

If anyone is to be taken captive,
to captivity he goes;

if anyone is to be slain with the sword,
with the sword must he be slain.​

The third one not mentioned here goes without saying. They are the ones kept during. EK can also mean during.
The two only group that will be protected during the Tribulation seem to be the 144,000 mentioned in Revelation 7 and the Woman who will flee in the wilderness [Revelation 12:14] where she will be protected and nourished ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is my point - you have ignored and rejected ALL of the many scriptures that state we are not appointed unto wrath.
You think that Tribulation and the Wrath of God is meaning the same thing, they don't -that is where the pre-tribbers get it wrong.-

We are not appointed to the WRATH of GOD ....The wrath of Satan is not the Wrath of God..The Wrath of God will be poured out AFTER THE WRATH OF SATAN AND THE BEAST as proved by Revelation 16 who say that the WRATH OF GOD wiil be to avenge the Blood of the Christians upon those who have taken the mark.

So when it is said in Daniel 7 and Revelation 13 that the SAINTS will be delivered into his hands and that the little horn/Beast will overcome them ....that is the Will of God that it will happen that way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

that verse says that the dragon is angry at people who kept God as their savoir -that refused to serve the dragon

How do you derive from that verse that
no one after the start of the GT would not take 60 seconds and cry out to God and ask for forgiveness of their sins and repent and ask Jesus to be their Lord and savoir?

Upvote 0