Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,418.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Galatians 3:28, "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female—for all of you are one in Christ Jesus.

I have better things to do than rehash this same truth over and over and over. We disagree, so let's leave it at that.

"God is spirit, and the people who worship him must worship in spirit and truth." John 4:24

Neither male or female! Yikes!

I still believe in what Jesus said my friend.

• Agree
Reactions: Jamdoc
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God is not a man. God is not a woman. God is non-binary. Just like some of Creation, those formed in God's image. Gender is a social construct.
"Male and female created He them". Science recognizes 2 genders, not 5.235.6. The zeitgeist says that "gender" has nothing to with genitalia, which is simply idiotic, an exercise in Newspeak.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hmm

Hey, I'm just this guy, you know
Sep 27, 2019
Shropshire
✟186,379.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
But He said 'Father'. Not Fatherly...;)

But he didn't say "father" which are the fathers we know. I'm not sure exactly what Father means and nor does anyone (exactly) but it doesn't mean "father". It has aspects of father such as fatherly as has been pointed out but the two terms are not identical.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,418.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
But he didn't say "father" which are the fathers we know. I'm not sure exactly what Father means and nor does anyone (exactly) but it doesn't mean "father". It has aspects of father such as fatherly as has been pointed out but the two terms are not identical.

Lol....just lol...

Upvote 0

ChetSinger

Apr 18, 2006
✟124,958.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
God is not a man. God is not a woman. God is non-binary. Just like some of Creation, those formed in God's image. Gender is a social construct.
Aside from a handful of us who have genuinely ambiguous chromosomes, we are most certainly binary: XY=male, XX=female.

Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Irrelevant. Two sexes, two genders. Playing with he laguange chganges nothing.

Is " he laguange chganges nothing." Is this what you mean by playing with language changes? If not, what does "he laguange chganges" mean?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So when Scripture says "father" what it really means is "!father". :doh:

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is " he laguange chganges nothing." Is this what you mean by playing with language changes? If not, what does "he laguange chganges" mean?
It means I can't type all that killin' good.

But simply declaring that a word no longer means what it has universally meant, and now means something altogether different, doesn't affect affect physical reality at all.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
And gender is tied to sex, any other usage is simply meaningless.

"gender": either male or female, especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones.
"sex": sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse

Upvote 0

Fervent

Sep 22, 2020
San jacinto
✟128,742.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
While it is true that God doesn't fit into either of the biological sexes, He has chosen to routinely present Himself in male terms. We didn't choose His presentation, so to think of Him in terms other than those He has presented seems contrived. What is the purpose of claiming He is "non-binary?"

• Agree
Reactions: ChetSinger
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
While it is true that God doesn't fit into either of the biological sexes, He has chosen to routinely present Himself in male terms. We didn't choose His presentation, so to think of Him in terms other than those He has presented seems contrived. What is the purpose of claiming He is "non-binary?"

You answered your own question when you wrote "God doesn't fit into either of the biological sexes".

Upvote 0

Fervent

Sep 22, 2020
San jacinto
✟128,742.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You answered your own question when you wrote "God doesn't fit into either of the biological sexes".
Sure, but don't the people who claim there are multiple genders say we get to choose which we are? Yet here someone tries to negate God's preferred pronouns for their own political purposes.

Upvote 0

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Sure, but don't the people who claim there are multiple genders say we get to choose which we are? Yet here someone tries to negate God's preferred pronouns for their own political purposes.

Do you think God cares about grammar? Pronouns?

Upvote 0