Earth
✟167,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
And fungi is biological, did you read the posters statement who I quoted?
Just because we’re both biological doesn’t mean we’re the same. Fungi don’t even have a brain.
I’m sorry I don’t even know if you’re joking or not.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just because we’re both biological doesn’t mean we’re the same. Fungi don’t even have a brain.
I’m sorry I don’t even know if you’re joking or not.

It’s ok don’t be sorry and I was not joking, I know no brains but they do create networks exactly like humans even trees are social, the soul is another topic indeed lol.

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟451,502.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
G-d has no need for sex therefore he has no need to be male or female. He/She create us to explore and learn in this world so that we will be worthy to be with G-d in the non-earthly-Kingdom which is a continuation of G-d-Kingdom here and now. The fact that there are as shown in life experiences and biology's of some people to be a gender spectrum exists because G-d wants us to learn that we live in a non-binary world that need understanding and compassion, flexibility not rigidity. G-d creates outside our rules. Revelation is in the sciences not just scripture, else why give us analytical minds. Revalation in scripture is limited by the understanding of the writers. IE. G-d does not stop revealing. Hence why we now understand more about our world. He works through us all. Human beings whether they know it or not is finding new discoveries about G-d's world in some way or another.
In LOve
Jay Sea

Ah, sorry but you have corrupted your mind with todays 'modern' ideas. What God calls sin is always sin yesterday and today and in the future. There is a reason why always people were ashamed of homosexual things too naturally, the same as a lady doesn't want to get naked for a movie or something its the same, modesty and conscience tell us, but today the brainwashing and hard hearts are strong sadly.

I advise you truly seek God and his presence and Holy spirit, and start going to a good church where they can teach you true gospel stuff.

Upvote 0