GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I always think of the dozens to thousands who 'view' thread posts, not just the OP, so sure, this one looks like s/he has ugly intentions of 'proving that Christians are idiots' but you know what I 'discerned'?

The posters I read reached out from their hearts, acting on Jesus' directive to 'care for one another' and the emphasis He put on not just doing so for 'friends' which 'even the Pagans do'.

So, hey? As The Body of Christ; as the members of Christ's Body here on Earth: Good for obeying God; He looks down at His children and smiles.

And as for naive-evian? S/he needs Christ's Saving Grace, same as any of us.

~ Carolyn

Upvote 0

4give77

Hi Evian, don't give up and meditate on His word. Many times we don't understand the hardships we go thru, but need to stand firm in God. Read the book of Job when you get a chance, it's such a great revelation for those of us who have gone thru and still going thru many tribulations. Ask God to give you peace. I will keep you in my prayers, may God bless you, your sister in Christ.

Upvote 0

sunshine456

Dec 21, 2012
✟11,995.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here it is in a nut shell....

"What are you seeking?"

"Who's approval are you seeking?"

If you want to be rich or saturated in riches. This is not the means to which a genuine Christian comprises their estate.

Matthew 6:20-22

New International Version (NIV)

Matthew 6:20-22

New International Version (NIV)

20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Lean not on your own understanding, put your trust and faith in the heavenly father and his son lord JESUS CHRIST. Be content with what you have and be thankful for any peace in your life. If you have food, shelter and peace of mind and body be grateful; for many lack these basic things.

Humble yourself and live respectively towards others, grow in LOVE, FAITH and charity and let the seeds of good fruit grow in you. If you feel rejected and unloved; so did most genuine Christians as we live in a perverse world that is full of corruptible practices.

Wake up sleeper and discern the truth. Arise one morning and let every ounce of LOVE fall on GOD and his son lord JESUS CHRIST...pour it out and hand it over to them. Be repentant and give them the praise they deserve. Love is the fundamental rule of any true Christian...let that love shine for others to see.

If your heart weighs heavy and is burden ask JESUS the son of GOD whom is perfect to lighten the load.

"Oh heavenly father I come before you with a humble and contrite heart, I come to you in the name of your son lord JESUS CHRIST to help alleviate some of my heartache if not all of it, if it is your will and no matter what thank you and praise be to you and your son, amen."

He knows what you need before you do. Sometimes we are appropriated in the circumstance to better ourselves and cleanse us from that which might soil us. If from all angles you feel locked in, and held at bay there must be a reason.

Do not feel jealous because you lack the properties and treasures of others. Sometimes what we see as success or blessings are actually the opposite, and are the very things that corrupt us. remember we cannot serve both GOD and mammon or money. we learn to separate riches from our lives in order to help those in need. that is the loving community of Christians and believers in JESUS CHRIST; that we sell our possessions and give to the poor so no one is lacking. Being merciful and compassionate and understanding of those less fortune then us.

Praise be to GOD the heavenly father and his son lord JESUS CHRIST forever>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pandakennone

Sep 28, 2013
✟7,636.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I won't write out all the things God haven't done, that would take too much time and wasted energy. Seriously God hates me, He is mean to me, He gives me crumbs, and He blesses those who hate Him. Why is He so unfair? Why is it He will never ever in my life give me anything I want? And barely what I need just to survive? I can never get a job, car, husband, home, nice clothes and decent food. I'm in my 40's and live right and praise Him and defend Him, but He continues to forsake me. I am tired of suffering financially all of my natural life, why bless me with intelligence and beauty? It's a cruel joke on His end. I feel trapped and afraid if I stop thanking Him for my very old clothes, bus fare/feet, bread and water, living with family and shelters He will kill me, I feel He is a sadist towards me. I do no wrong to people and love and help others genuinely ALL of the time showing them sincere love. I'm tired of this and ready to rebel so I can live good material filled life and live a life of crime and turn my back on God for good, because of the rate I've been going my whole life since I was a child He allows bad things to happen to me and I'm disappointed at every turn, so there is NO guarantee He will allow me into Heaven. I'm VERY angry with God and told Him so many times, He doesn't care then tells people in church to tell me He loves me. I'm so sensitive and want Him to show me like he does when He financially bless the heathens and unintelligent people. I feel like I'm in an abusive relationship with God. He's the abuser and I'm His victim. I Bow to Him daily begging Him to no avail. It's all a mystery to me.
I know that place all too well, heck I am there right now. My former pastor called it going through the valley like in the Psalms. I am being the hate them and wonder if God is gona help me out this time. Maybe we can get through this together? The bible says two are better then one right?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

doomsayer2

But in a good way...
Sep 7, 2013
Atlanta,Ga.
✟16,093.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Evian-
If you REALLY want to hear from God just pray for wisdom and discernment MORE than anything else,like the King Solomon prayer. Sounds simple,but that's kind of what i did years ago and suddenly things started to happen. Almost like a Pandora's box was opened and I started to see these "signs" everyday and still do. I can not explain them in a rational way that anyone would really believe was legitimate,but i could literally write a book about it.
I can't sound serious enough in describing this but it's 110% true just as Moses was that sure of what God was telling him. I am convinced GOD himself is showing me these things but after 12 years i am still not sure what i have been "hand-picked" to do. I can't even explain it without sounding at least a little crazy. Most "orthodox" Christians would probably suggest I get some professional counseling,to say the least.
To make a long story short,i never really wanted to be THAT different from everyone else but i did feel very ignored as well,and that i didn't really love God as much as most Christians supposedly did. But all that mattered was that He STILL loved me enough to break through and answer that one request which i had given Him permission to do,and all that He needed was that submission.
I guess what i am saying is be very careful what you wish for because the more you desire it the closer you come to opening yourself up for God to literally "break in" to your life,if you ask Him to. But He doesn't choose anyone who is not prepared to take on that responsibility to give up their own personal desires and take up their cross.
I would say to simply start by a prayer and expect the unexpected,but more than anything be PREPARED! I thought I was prepared but you can only be so ready for a punch in the gut,so to speak. I now almost miss MY old life before all this began,when all I felt was "ignored",but i realize it can be no other way. Now all I feel is like the ONLY one who can "see" what is shown me,which is much scarier.
I hope it's not scary for you my friend,if God in fact SHOWS you how much he doesn NOT hate you!
Many are called but few are CHOSEN...

Go with HIM-
DwB

Upvote 0

doomsayer2

But in a good way...
Sep 7, 2013
Atlanta,Ga.
✟16,093.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank you "Lazarus" for your comments. Seems like a long time since i've had a sincerely kind word sent my way,by someone who really understands. Maybe it's that i haven't really given many myself.
But maybe your'e right that heaven has already been reserved,just as it has for anyone who has been pre-chosen for a special task or work of God,such as His elect do. But to whom much has been given MUCH will be required,as Jesus said.
And it does feel like MUCH is being required of me,and that i am all alone in bearing this. But i have to hope there are others than myself who "see" what no one else can or does,as this is a special gift from God.
And i pray the Father bless you as well,in Jesus/YESHUA's name!

Upvote 0

Hishandmaiden

The Humble Servant
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I do not know whether you read my message or not, but I can understand what it feels to be forsaken by God. I am suffering from loud voices and get harassed by them so often. I cannot even work and have a proper job, due to the loud voices I hear every time. My sister despises and hates me, and my brother looks down on me. My mother thinks I am a burden. And sometimes, I feel that way, too. I have often been sincere with God. I am not a perfect saint, but I often confess my sins before Him. I also try to obey Him and His words in the fragile way I could. Still, He allows me to hear loud voices and I do not understand why. I so long for the day when I will be free.

In spite of all these things, I have faith that God is a loving God and that He is a holy and righteous God. I know He sees my heart and will one day reward me for following Him in the midst of hardships.

Dear sister, Jesus never promises that our lives will be smooth going. Therefore, there will be hardships in this life. But persevere on, and one day, life will turn up fine. That is what I believe at least, and it keeps me going in times of crisis,

Hope this is of help to you.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you "Lazarus" for your comments. Seems like a long time since i've had a sincerely kind word sent my way,by someone who really understands. Maybe it's that i haven't really given many myself.
But maybe your'e right that heaven has already been reserved,just as it has for anyone who has been pre-chosen for a special task or work of God,such as His elect do. But to whom much has been given MUCH will be required,as Jesus said.
And it does feel like MUCH is being required of me,and that i am all alone in bearing this. But i have to hope there are others than myself who "see" what no one else can or does,as this is a special gift from God.
And i pray the Father bless you as well,in Jesus/YESHUA's name!

Your words are very interesting, about anyone who has been pre chosen for special task of work of God,

imagine how many people pray to God to use them as Healers, Prophets, Priests, Witnesses of God, they pray for big spiritual events in their ministry, they pray for God to add the number of their church member etc etc but who have ever prayed that God use them as the Lazarus ? none.
what if you are trapped in Lazarus situation ? will u remain in God ?

Have you ever lived in poverty that food and shelter become the main issue for your life ? you work as a labour where people break your bone for their wellfare while you cannot buy a decent shelter n not even able to buy 3 meal a day ? well I been through this kinda Lazarus life for many years.

Have u ever been surrounded by dogs lickin your wounds ? well i been
thru that for many many years, i mean, evil people using their tongues to humiliate my poverty day and night n they laugh when u feel the pain.

Do I still love God ? Do you know how much God cares for me ?
I can never return what Jesus has done for me with His life.

What if God make you a Billionaire ?
Do you realize for every dollar that a Billionaire owns, God will question
him why many people are homeless and hungry ? and you see the Billionaire in Lazarus story who didnt do any illegal business, never cheat from people, never commit any crime, but God must put him into eternal fire just because the Rich does not SHARE this world with the poor.
for every pain and hunger felt by the homeless and the poor, the Rich
must answer this in the eternal fire cause they FAIL to share their richness, they fail to glorify God, they fail to understand people misery, they fail to watch people in need. "

Jesus bless you

Mat 25 31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

doomsayer2

But in a good way...
Sep 7, 2013
Atlanta,Ga.
✟16,093.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Lazarus-
Don't know your name so have to go with that. Anyway,i agree that living in extreme poverty the way you have is beyond anything most people can even imagine,much less experience. Most "rich" people take the poor for granted and assume they must have had a big role in how they came to that state and situation,and that they seem to be handling it alright. But just because they are not acting like it doesn't mean they are not regretful and in anguish. Most people will not help a stranger they know nothing about,and a truely needy person may have to prove themselves "worthy" to be helped,even by the so-called charities and shelters. But I think most homeless folks on the streets have learned to cope with it and hide their true emotions,for not really having another choice. And it's sad even most Christians have never acted on any of Matthew-25,especially in verse 38.

But getting back on topic,i think being under mental torment can be just as bad and even worse sometimes. When you can think you way around your surroundings,however bad they may be,it's much harder to overcome the fear and nightmare in your own mind,like the previous poster with voices in there head. All one can do is pray,and then pray some more. Also i think positive affirmations and confessing God's word over yourself is often a step to healing,and not taken seriously or done as much as it should be. Cause whatever comes out of your mouth can have a HUGE impact in how your circumstances begin to change.

As for praying to be a prophet,preacher,or do some great work goes,maybe God only picks those who can handle it with the most humility. Or the one who is basically the most inadequate to do it without God's help. HE wants a servant,not a self-made leader. Don't know if that applies to me,but I certainly am no preacher,and only God knows what i am to become. I would hope to be able to start by helping people like Evian,and the "poor in spirit",and well as the poor in substance.
THAT is where all service begins,and not something you really have to be "chosen" for.
But again i agree with all you said and hope things are much better for you now than in the past.

Godspeed-
David

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Paxton25

Forgiven
Aug 27, 2010
✟17,837.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Evian is dead. She committed suicide by hanging on March. 10, 2013, the day after she joined Christian Forums.

That's CF in a nutshell, you could say. People here are too busy typing to help the dead and the dying. Maybe you should try reading once in a while. All the classic signs of suicide were there for everyone to read. Maybe next time.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Evian is dead. She committed suicide by hanging on March. 10, 2013, the day after she joined Christian Forums.

That's CF in a nutshell, you could say. People here are too busy typing to help the dead and the dying. Maybe you should try reading once in a while. All the classic signs of suicide were there for everyone to read. Maybe next time.

Commit suicide because of bad luck ? dont do that.
I'm a poor man too, better die from hunger like Lazarus. no regret, God is Almighty.
Keep the Faith to Jesus till the last breath. Maranatha.

Jesus bless you

Upvote 0

Sailor Kenshin

More coffee!
May 14, 2012
Visit site
✟7,718.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican

Terrible news. :crossrc:

How did you find out?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.