United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Your country is a big country
Tis, and though I as of 2016 been to both coast have never (to any great extent) seen either the north or southern borders. Well, I take that back. Back in about '93 or '94 I went to a roundup without a pony. Which was okay as the calves were lassoed in a large pen for me and another artist to photo the procedures. from their ranch in Lochiel, Arizona, you could see the Mexico-US sparsely protected boundary line.

I still have not seen a whole bulk of So-Eastern states.

Congestion being a Covid factor? Probably so.

Hope you and Peter's near future is beginning to look up!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Tis, and though I as of 2016 been to both coast have never (to any great extent) seen either the north or southern borders. Well, I take that back. Back in about '93 or '94 I went to a roundup without a pony. Which was okay as the calves were lassoed in a large pen for me and another artist to photo the procedures. from their ranch in Lochiel, Arizona, you could see the Mexico-US sparsely protected boundary line.

I still have not seen a whole bulk of So-Eastern states.

Congestion being a Covid factor? Probably so.

Hope you and Peter's near future is beginning to look up!
Just like you said in a previous post, I have a good feeling about the operation too. Peter is very positive and has been throughout his treatment.
The hospital is on what seems like a double lockdown with the covid virus. I am not going to be able to visit when he goes in hospital. Tuesday afternoon 3pm, the operation is Wednesday. So I have lots of stuff to do and plenty of time to do things. He should be in for a week, thankfully we have mobile phones.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Just like you said in a previous post, I have a good feeling about the operation too. Peter is very positive and has been throughout his treatment.
The hospital is on what seems like a double lockdown with the covid virus. I am not going to be able to visit when he goes in hospital. Tuesday afternoon 3pm, the operation is Wednesday. So I have lots of stuff to do and plenty of time to do things. He should be in for a week, thankfully we have mobile phones.
We are praying for you,sister-

• Prayers
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0