Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Lord please rescue the world from this virus. Please Holy Father do not let the ungodly use this virus to bring about the apocalypse. Please God protect us from the schemes of the enemy. Lord Jesus we plead Your precious blood over the people of this world. Please Heavenly Father give Your children more time to witness for You. That more my know You and be saved. We know You are not willing that any should perish. Please God remove this virus so that the workers of inquity may not use this against Your people, whom You died for. In Jesus's Holy Name. Amen.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"But that which is spiritual [was] not first, but that which is natural, then that which is spiritual:" I Cor 15:46

In the natural, the enemy wants to shut believers up, eliminate the older generation, cause strife, etc.. As extensiveness as this virus has been in the natural, we need the Holy Spirit to help us in the natural and spiritual aspects of what is here and coming.

Because of Jesus, '"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Eph 6:12

We don't fight for victory, we fight from victory because of Jesus.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
"But that which is spiritual [was] not first, but that which is natural, then that which is spiritual:" I Cor 15:46

In the natural, the enemy wants to shut believers up, eliminate the older generation, cause strife, etc.. As extensiveness as this virus has been in the natural, we need the Holy Spirit to help us in the natural and spiritual aspects of what is here and coming.

Because of Jesus, '"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Eph 6:12

We don't fight for victory, we fight from victory because of Jesus.
So true,'tturt'. 'We are on the victory side!'

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thought about posting it several times. Know we're to be watchful and that the regulars here believe in prayer. We all have a lot goining on. But our God gives us strength, love, refuge, ever present help in the time of trouble, peace, rest, etc.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thought about posting it several times. Know we're to be watchful and that the regulars believe in prayer. We all have a lot goining on. But our God gives us strength, love, refuge, ever present help in the time of trouble, peace, rest, etc.
Yes! We thank God for His Goodness!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
After three months in the hospital w/ventilator and total isolation from family and friends, a close co-worker of mine is just now starting to get his rather strapping muscles back in working order.

Doc keep telling the wife and I he doubts we were beset by this contagious bug. All we know is we got hit a week or more apart with a certain and unusual ferocity.

I hope I haven't misled anyone with my Apostasy thread, thinking, I wish to diminish this illness, no, I don't wish to diminish it but caution others to not tempt God foolishly. Yet, nor do I willingly wink at the text either. It is one of those things where the caregiver on the front lines commits his life daily to others, trusting God deliver him.

We too, whatever the choice you take, OR, insight you wish to contribute to the weak, will the Holy Spirit find your choice faultless from omission?

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Sounds like you are ok now as well as your friend and his wife. That's great.
Yes, made it through and the wife tested negative just the other day, praise the Lord!

Hope the same to you and yours and that all of God's best be not withheld!

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
While I understand what you're saying, I'm concerned that teachers may have to add 'social distancing enforcer" to their already long lists of job expectations. Surely adults realize that children cant be expected to stay apart. Plus once the bullies criticize anyone who wears a mask, they're probably coming off.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0