East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
In all the effort to clap for the nhs and those that care, please pray for our Funeral Directors. Like the stage hands who quietly move the props and change the scenery in a theatrical performance our undertakers move in a quiet and dignified manner to help in for what many families is a real life drama. Visits, consultations and arrangements are made virtually or at arms length (2 metres actually). A new formality is imposed on what for many is an emotional time. I pray and give thanks for this group of people that I hadn't thought of before. :groupray:

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
In all the effort to clap for the nhs and those that care, please pray for our Funeral Directors. Like the stage hands who quietly move the props and change the scenery in a theatrical performance our undertakers move in a quiet and dignified manner to help in for what many families is a real life drama. Visits, consultations and arrangements are made virtually or at arms length (2 metres actually). A new formality is imposed on what for many is an emotional time. I pray and give thanks for this group of people that I hadn't thought of before. :groupray:
Amen! Praying with you for our undertakers!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
UK Lockdown is being eased on England. Schools and shops are opening again soon,but social spacing must continue. We are passed the peak but people are still dying. As high risk vulnerable we must remain in isolation until the end of June 2020,at least.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
  • Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟788,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
From the Federalist "What I learned from nursing my husband through covid-19" Both are about 70 and medical professionals. It was written in the middle of April. It has a lot of emphasis on respiratory but when reading the above article posted by musicalpilgrim, it's more insightful.

Last edited:
Upvote 0