Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What I gather, New York City has been most irresponsible concerning the casualty toll.

For instance, you wouldn't call a victim whom just expired from a respiratory disease, a Corona-virus cause of death without testing, would you?

That is the type of thing we hear when whistle-blowers step up and risk their careers for the cause of truth.

But I am glad if you have found a source of information so trusted, it is deemed a spotless scepter of truth that has found a way to guard itself from global tyranny.

I too rejoice for this measure of truth!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I don't think our politicians would get away with fake news with our society. Now we have a more sensible opposition leader, it helps to hold the government to account.
I think our opposition party is similar to the american democrats ... I think. :cool:

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
What makes Covid 19 so informidable in the natural is that it is an invisible enemy and there is no vaccine,at present to combat it. We can only take precautions like spacing,isolation,washing hands etc.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
By the mercies of God our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, there isn’t much that separates this from a beast’s panacea to the very obstacles that prevent either him or his system of globalism to come - total paralysis. The Lord is at the door!

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,640.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Lord is at the door!

Yes, I believe this virus is pointing to the soon return of our Lord and Saviour. The world has changed in the past weeks. The precedent of a global suspension of civil liberties has been set, soon I believe another crunch will come, 'accept the mark or face an economic meltdown'.

God Bless :)

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have just read today's total, 346 dead since Friday. That is vastly reduced,
Dear Lord we pray the number will continue to go down.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Amen! Let it be!'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,640.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Yes, God willing we have passed the peak. I pray for all those stuck at home, the vulnerable, elderly, lonely, that soon they will be able to go out again. And I'm also praying that some people will reach out to God and be saved through this. God Bless :)

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Like many others - really missing children and grandchildren.

When we meditate/focus on God and every word of His, we gain such as '"I can do all things thriugh Christ who strengthens me" (Phill 4:13, Matt 4:4, Psa 1:2, 104:34, Josh 1:8, Isa 26:3).

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Since yesterday deaths are 269, going down. I acknowledge that each life is precious but also acknowledge the work that our government has been doing and our wonderful NHS.
I thank God for his blessings

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,745.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Since yesterday deaths are 269, going down. I acknowledge that each life is precious but also acknowledge the work that our government has been doing and our wonderful NHS.
I thank God for his blessings
I totally agree. And if the figures tell a true story, then hopefully we might just be through the worst of it now.
I think we still have to be cautious with lifting the lockdown, maybe do things little by little, until we are confident that things will be OK.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I think my children are reluctant to send our grandchildren back to school,but it will not be until the beginning of June. It is not easy having them home all the time. In some ways it will be a relief,as long as they are safe from the virus!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If we had children at home, we would not send them.

Last few days, the governor of NY said there are about 70 cases where the children have life threatening inflammation syndrome that they're studying to see if it's connected. Some of the children tested positive or had antibodies for this virus. They have fever but have other symptoms that are different from the typical ones (Included this so we can pray about it too).

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
If we had children at home, we would not send them.

Last few days, the governor of NY said there are about 70 cases where the children have life threatening inflammation syndrome that they're studying to see if it's connected. Some of the children tested positive or had antibodies for this virus. They have fever but have other symptoms that are different from the typical ones (Included this so we can pray about it too).
It looks like not all the grandchildren have to go back in June. Some age groups are not included.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Garden Centres are reopening in UK. Many,who are able to are returning to work today. Lockdown continues but is being eased up. People can exercise outdoors,as long as they keep six feet from others. Will people be sensible? Most are but some don't seem to care.

Upvote 0