Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I think that either person could step forward. If you feel more comfortable, let him have time to make it known that he's interested. If he doesn't do it in a reasonable amount of time, step forward. :D

In Christ,
Tink

Upvote 0

ardeur

Veteran
May 1, 2004
✟10,787.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ahhh.. I am struggling with this very thing right now. I'm pretty sure that a friend of mine is interested in me, but he won't say anything, and I don't feel comfortable telling him that I'm interested. The other day he was complaining about this very problem to me, and I ALMOST got up the nerve to tell him how I felt about him, but I chickened out. LOL

Upvote 0

gvsuman

College Boy
Mar 29, 2004
Grandville, MI
Visit site
✟8,555.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2Timothy2 said:
Wow, that would sure make it a lot easier for me. ;) I'm all for that. :D

AMEN! but if she did get up enough courage to spill her feelings, she can't be so open about it that it's on her mind all the time when you two talk. I found that to be a big turn off. Just very casual hints that your interested are the best way to go

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fishstix

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2004
✟19,629.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
CA-Conservatives
miss said:
When you are getting to know someone and it seems you are both getting interested...

Who should say something first?

Is it the woman's responsibility to let the man know she is interested?

I don't think it really matters which one goes first. Sometimes it will be the guy, sometimes it will be the girl. It depends on the individuals involved.

Upvote 0

Stanfi

Senior Veteran
Aug 22, 2003
West Virginia
✟17,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think once someone has developed romantic feelings for someone else, then they need to let the other person know. Then the other person, can let it be known if they reciprocate those same feelings. If they do not then the realtionship should be stopped before it goes to far, and someone gets unecessarily hurt.

Upvote 0