"Gay Marriage" Opposition on the Rise in America?

Where do you stand on "gay marriage?"

• Strongly Oppose

• Oppose

• Favor

• Strongly Favor

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

NeTrips

Apr 20, 2007
✟9,125.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I moved to Toronto a year ago.
It's embarrassing for me to look at the US, and wonder when they are going to catch up with Canada.

Well the B's picked up a good goalie last week, Manny Ferandez, so the Canadiens may have to work harder this year to stay ahead.

Upvote 0

m9lc

Veteran
Mar 18, 2007
✟9,745.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
not even in the same ball park. race and depraved behaviour share nothing in common. nothing.

Really?

Surely you realize that people used to think of integration and interracial marriage as "depraved behavior"? Based on the Bible?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RealityCheck

Senior Veteran
May 9, 2006
New York
✟23,538.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
yes, racist do exist in the world but that has nothing to do with the depravity of sodomite marriage

You're in the minority, NeTrips.

It will take time, and you may not live to see it, but if you were a betting man, you'd be wise to bet on same-sex marriage becoming a reality in the US in the future.

Upvote 0

Gipper

Dec 2, 2006
✟7,903.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It will take time, and you may not live to see it, but if you were a betting man, you'd be wise to bet on same-sex marriage becoming a reality in the US in the future.

Which is just one more proof that Satan and his followers is winning the war over America.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NeTrips

Apr 20, 2007
✟9,125.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

I've been a minority since the day i was born. What of it?

Upvote 0

m9lc

Veteran
Mar 18, 2007
✟9,745.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
yes, racist do exist in the world but that has nothing to do with the depravity of sodomite marriage
Deuteronomy 7. God condemns the mixing of races. “[Interracial] unions are productive of evil, and evil only, without any corresponding good … (in accordance with) the God of nature.” In the link that I gave you.

On what do you base your label of homosexuality as a "depravity"? Can you think of a snigle way in which it causes harm, that is not based on your religion?

Upvote 0

RealityCheck

Senior Veteran
May 9, 2006
New York
✟23,538.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I've been a minority since the day i was born. What of it?

No matter how you kick and scream while it happens, it will happen. That's all.

This is why it's often personally amusing to read the rants of fundies who rail against same-sex marriage. Their predecessors were the ones that railed against interracial marriage, and not only did they fail to stop it, they helped expose the flagrant ignorance and hatred behind their opposition. Same thing with those opposed to same-sex marriage.

So by all means - keep ranting and venting and insisting it will never happen. Every time you do, you bring same-sex marriage just a little bit closer to reality.

Upvote 0